Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #33  
The desperation in the boy touched him some where. He bent down looming above him. “Information is just as valuable young Yexiall.” At heart he was a revolutionary, wanting change. “give me the secrets to your house and your word you will not betray me. I in turn will see you back to your castle and when the time comes you will have your life, a good one. Afterwords we shall never see or speak to each other again. That is the deal, but only our honors to seal it.” He narrowed his eyes looking down at the noble hoping that honor meant anything to him.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he barked out a laugh at the absurdity of the man's words. "you really are stupid thief, what would they tell me? i told you i have no power, what did you think i meant? besides and more importantly, what is the word of a man who would betray his crest for the maybe-chance of being taken back to a home that would soon be ravaged and ruined? even if i had something to tell there would be no reason to tell you, ha! honor, you have no understanding of the word"
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #35  
He rolled his eyes and stood up. “You know the habits, when the house is called to dinner when they sleep who takes what whores, where the guard goes how to greet them....” He was growing furious at the useless boy. “I see no deal can be met then Yexiall, I suppose I wouldn't trust the man that would betray his family either.” He gave the boy his freedom. “Good day.”
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he realized belatedly he had nothing else to offer the man. grinding his teeth he tried to think. "ah! i have nothing now but should my father die i inherit the city's main military force, it's gold coffers, and all of the businesses he own the titles to, even the whore-houses seeing as you are so inclined, i will make a blood-pact with you, already i am seeking those who would help realize my future, even a thief like you could mooch off of the spoils a new regime, i will promise a boon to you on my blood"
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #37  
He didn't understand the offer. All nobles had access that, he already said he was not interested in wealth. “Speak plainly, Yexiall. You have already called me an idiot, then learn to speak in simple terms.”
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
"i am saying, at a later time you may come to me and ask a single thing, if it is within my power to grant it then whatever it is you wanted would be given to you with no strings or restrictions. this means only one thing though, you cannot come back if you are not happy and you cannot expect from me what i cannot provide. those are the simplest words i have. keep me safe and take me home and when i rule this land you may come to me and ask"
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #39  
His face dropped and he staggered away from the boy eyes wide in surprise.“The Yexiall.I should kill you.” he huffed in a mild panic, loosing his composure to a small pace between the alley ways. This was a better offer, he could ask for man things on behalf of the people. All it took was one ball to roll down the hill too start a avalanche, “You must do what I say and do not question it.” He closed his eyes running his hand through his hair. “I accept, your terms.” He held out his hand to seal the deal with his enemy.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he shook his head no at the hand and bit his thumb before holding out to the other. "it means nothing without blood"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-06-2012 at 03:00 AM.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 04:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #41  
He winced wondering if the boy truly knew what he was getting into. Revealing the dagger he always kept ready he twisted it in his palm. Once last look at the desperate man and pricked his thumb pressing it against the others. Once he was finished he helped the boy up moving him as if he were a puppet. “Alright Yexiall, the first thing is I cannot keep calling you Yexiall.” He scoft, “Though you give your self away as noble, not many people are fans of your people. Choose a different family and name too associate yourself with.” His eyes drifted towards the sky finding some better looking clothing that would suit the boys status. “Something a merchant would call themselves.”
Last edited by Poggio; 02-05-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he paused trying to think of a merchant name but nothing came to him, the only names he knew were too big and too well known. he looked up at the other "i can think of nothing, i am not versed in merchant names outside of those we trade with directly"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-06-2012 at 02:59 AM.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #43  
He set the noble down by a wall and started to gather new clothing for him. Once he returned he tossed them at the boy. “...” His face screwed in thought. “Put those on...” he smirked coming up with the name for the fellow. “Yianni”
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
catching it the best he could in his current state he looked down at the fabric. "this is stolen, i cannot wear this"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-06-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #45  
curiously a brow raised its self. The thief took his knife and shred ed Yianni's shirt.. “I suppose this is also stolen now, you can no longer wear it.” He grinned, letting his eyes fall towards the boys undergarments. “Should I steal those as well?”
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 01:37 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he dropped the stolen garments an clutched at his shirt "that is not stolen it is damaged! why did you do that? are you mad?!"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-06-2012 at 02:58 AM.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #47  
” Logically speaking your Yianniness, I just stole it damaged it and now you have it back.” His eyes narrowed, he took his dagger reaching out to the white shorts. Placing the blade against the others thigh, while he attempted too fight him, The thief stole what the boy had left to wear. He staggered backwards twirling his prize in the air.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he was beyond embarrassed and in equal measures angry. valiantly he tried to hide his exposed parts with the threads of his shirt even as the other bent down to retrieve the stolen clothes. he thought about smacking the articles away when they were held out but he was quickly coming to realize that the thief was both shameless and insane and had no qualms about making things difficult. taking the clothes begrudgingly he looked away. "i will wear your stolen things, just stop trying to ogle me already and turn around"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-06-2012 at 02:57 AM.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote