Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #17  
He didn't want to have to use his last reserve on the boy, but the trashing was hurting his stomach and his fingers certainly would have cracked if the boy was strong enough. His attempt to get the blade was the final straw. Shoving the boy away, he used his free hand, pressing it against the side of the boys skull while he was temporarily dazed, before he could regain his anger. His hand phased through the bones connecting the thief with the young mans thoughts lulling him into a sleep. While his body folded beneath him, the thief grabbed the prince by his waist hoisting him over his shoulder. The added weight slowed him down considerably as he tried to find the exit.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 11:22 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he came to with one hell of a hangover. the first thing he noticed was that he was moving and immediately after that he was being carried. he tried to pull away but could do little more than twitch on the shoulder of his captor. trying his voice he found it full of cotton and could not offer much more than a mumble
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-04-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 11:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19  
He was descending into the light when he felt his carpet, or what he thought of as a lump of carpet move. The thief pushed the sew grate aside and shoved the body into the light shortly before climbing after it. He bent over the other slapping him in the face lightly. “Wake up sleeping beauty, you are free to go back to the castle now.” Once his job was done, he moved past the boy surveying where the path lead him. It was the heart of the merchant class a residential district. Nodding in approval he searched around till he found an house with its laundry out. He wanted new clothes to discard the guise of a vagabond rebel
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 01:20 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
his head still throbbed and he realized now that the thief must have cast magic on him. with effort he was able to nearly stand though the wall bore most of his weight again he tried calling out but did hardly any better than the first. frantically he looked around for his captor
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #21  
He found a set of nice clothing. Setting aside his things he started to change, unveiling his short curly strands of hair and the distinctive group of gray, it fell over his pointed ears. There were other marks, always hidden by his clothing. Lashes from being a disobedient child, punishments for thievery and bar fights. He slipped of his pants testing the ones he found. They were tight around his lower calves.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
seeing nothing he bellowed as loud as he could though it came out at barely a speaking tone. he felt sick and for the first time afraid, if he really had been abandoned here he was easy prey for anyone who passed through. he continued trying to get his captor's attention and prayed he would be the only one who could hear it
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 08-25-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 01:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #23  
He hissed, the carpet was awake and not only was he not going back to the castle, he was alerting those at home to their presence. He dropped the pants and followed the sound of the voice back to the boy, once again grabbing him and firmly putting his hand over his mouth, pulling him into the shadows of a house. “Shut up you idiot,” He hissed, slowly letting go of the mouth and the boys waist. “Why are you calling thief?”
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
if he thought he could manage he would have taken his chances with muggers and murderers than the now naked thief "you are a thief, you still silver and you steal bodies. why did you cast on me, you lied about freeing me"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-04-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 02:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #25  
Pure laughter escaped his lips. He let the boy go. “Fine, I am a thief but as promised you are free, the moment we escaped from that hole.” He did not say anything more to the royal but went back to his musings with the clothing. Once he got the pants on he turned towards the other trying to shoo him away like a dog “Go on boy, go back to the castle.”
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 02:26 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he reared back as indignantly as he could with his sluggish reflexes, though mostly it just came out as a soft shifting "you know i can't thief, i cannot take magic, i am a yexiall! are you stupid as well as disturbed? i will tell you a thousand times before you understand!"
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #27  
This time he let the words sink in before responding. He turned keeping the contempt in his eyes as this lips graced the other with a smile. “You wished for your freedom from me Yexiall.” He gave the other an ironic bow .”You have it. Good day sir.” It was not just the fact that he hated the boy, it was more so he did not want to loose his head. He reached for a shirt pulling it over nearly completing his guise as a merchants son or possibly a dock worker. “Pray for the mercy of your own, Yexiall because you got your freedom, you will get nothing else from me.” He searched the other clothing lines for a hat or bandana.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
watching the man turn away was too much, staggering to his feet he reached onto the only fabric the man had and held on the best he could. "you will not leave me here liar-thief, take me home!"
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 03:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #29  
His eyes found the hand clinging to the cloth of his pants. He raised an eye brow noting the young lads deposition and the lack of bottoms. “Are you asking for my services?” He reached down running a hand through the boys auburn locks. “Unless you really are a whore.” He didn't kiss him. He looked him dead in the eyes. “What do you want from me Yexiall and how much are you willing to pay.”
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
"return me and you will not be executed by the guard for having kidnapped me." the man rolled his eyes and made to push him away. clinging harder he staggered near drunkenly to his feet. "fine you thief, silver, my weight by half and half again all coin?"
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #31  
Again he laughed at the feeble attempts. “Really I am not that foolish, you weigh nothing and what good is gold or Silver if I am dead.I have enough loot in my satchel.” He shook his head and pulled the boy off his clothes.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 03:39 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
hitting the ground hard enough to bury gravel in his palms he found himself lost entirely. "then what would you have thief? i have no power to give and you are not interested in coin"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-04-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 03:45 PM Reply With Quote