Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default C'est La Vie ( Pog and Cho) -its an M-   #1  
The world revolves around simple order, those who work and those that protect. The divine rights of kings assure that this order would be kept. In the beginning Talishia flourished under such order growing into an expansive sea port city. Once the city conquered all of its enemies and became prosperous, the lords of the world became pompous indulgent and forgetting their duties. The disparity between classes grew and with it the seeds for rebellion.
Last edited by Poggio; 02-04-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old Posted 02-02-2012, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
dropping the curtain stepping away from the sight of angry people being herded around by soldiers he left the window and headed back to his rooms. each day the lowest classes grew angrier and more violent and each day his father grew angrier and more violent in return. he felt bitter that he was pulled from his friends at school in arborak to sit like a waiting fish in a butchers bowl for war here in his fathers home and spent his new-found time reading of the far-away places he would rather be or looking out of the many windows into the gray and dirty world his father and grandfather had brought about to fill their coffers
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 08-25-2013 at 10:59 PM.
Old Posted 02-03-2012, 11:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #3  
It all went wrong from the moment they entered the castle. It was simple enough, enter the castle under the guise a guise, loot the treasury and share the wealth. Heroes to the people. However fate did not have that in mind. The bomb was not powerful enough to get through the treasury doors, there were to m any guards and now. As he fled, he saw comrade after comrade fall either to be locked away or murdered for treason. He rounded the corner into another long stretch of hallways he did not expect to run into any one that wasn't the guard. Immediately his fingers curled around the small dagger at his disposal, pointing it at the stomach of the Auburn man. He was simply to lavishly dressed to be considered part of the guard. He pushed him into the wall which gave way to an abandoned room. He shut the door as foot steps thundered past them.
Last edited by Poggio; 02-04-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old Posted 02-03-2012, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he didn't understand, there was a sound like explosives only it came from inside then there was pushing and the guards. not knowing what else to do he tried to continue to the safety and calm of his room. this too failed him as he was shoved into a storage room and fell crookedly among the boxes in the dark. opening his mouth he demanded to be told what was going on but no more than the first syllable left his lips before he found a heavy hand and a sharp knife pressed against him.
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-04-2012 at 03:07 AM.
Old Posted 02-03-2012, 01:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #5  
He continued pushing the young man until he was pressed against the wall adjacent to the door. There was something familiar about the face but to him all royals looked the same. Slowly he backed away from the boy and peeked around the room. His knife withdrew as his heart took in all the riches in the room. Greed and longing took over. He drifted towards something shiny and stuffed it into a satchel, and then another.
Last edited by Poggio; 02-04-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old Posted 02-03-2012, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
his shock turned to anger as the stranger showed himself to be a thief, stepping forward he knocked the silver spoon from the stranger's greedy clinging fingers. "don't you dare stea-"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-04-2012 at 03:07 AM.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #7  
Instinctively he wanted to hit the man. No one down talked him and it didn't matter who this frilly covered wimp was. He narrowed his eyes and raised his hands as the young noble man mouthed off to him. He mused to himself, instead of acting upon his first instinct, he kissed the man stealing a kiss instead of the rest of the jewels in the room. His hand snaked its way around the small frame and onto the rounds of his rump.
Last edited by Poggio; 02-04-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he felt petrified as warm lips found him but it was short-lived, when one of the clinging hand found his backside he instinctively drew back and punched the stranger in the ribs sending them staggering back "don't touch me thief, i am no whore-woman, this is my house, you have no right to trespass"
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-04-2012 at 03:08 AM.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #9  
“You certainly bitch like one, I guess the king likes his whores, pretty young and delusional.” He said taking a deep breath.. The cogs in his brain was working after what the boy said. His house... The thundering marching in from the door outside grew louder as the man continued to think. A loud bang sent his thoughts spiraling back to the man standing indignantly in front of him. He rushed forward, his blade once again slipping from its hiding spot as he grabbed the young man twisting his arm till it was neatly tucked behind him and the blade was curled around his jugular. “will do well to listen to me?.” He watched the head shake in understanding. Now he had a hostage, he only prayed it was some one important enough that he could escape with his head. He pushed the body towards the window measuring an escape route from the roof. He blinked imagining the young lad breaking his delicate neck. He needed to get to the secret sewers. “And do all that I say?” His eyes shifted back towards the door, the sounds of thundering steps dying.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he nodded the best he could through the agonizing pain in his arm and the cold metal at his throat. badly he wanted to be free but he was under no illusions of what the knife could do
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-04-2012 at 03:09 AM.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #11  
The others acceptance was even more astounding. Secretly he made up his mind to let the boy go once he was free. He shoved the other forward easing his grip on his arm. “Open the door.” He gave the small order and the other obeyed. There were a few hiccups where the two nearly got caught. He had to wait till the young noble stopped hissing at him and instructing that he was doing it wrong before he proceeded. After a grueling time and many mini heart attacks later, they made it to the secret entrance, once heavily guarded corridor away. “When we get to that wall lamp, I will need you to turn the lotus decoration three times to the right.”
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 02:30 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he didn't understand and so did not follow the hurriedly whispered command. in return he felt the knife press against the flesh of his neck and the stranger's chest in his back as he was pushed forward into the wall as the man twisted the scone. he gasped as the wall shifted and the man let go long enough to open the door and thrust him inside
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 02:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #13  
The door locked and engulfed the two into darkness. He let out a sigh feeling safe though he was unsure if the boy had done it right. Regardless the blade slipeed from his neck and back into its hiding spot. His fingers began to search his satchel for matches. “Once we are out of the tunnels I will release you.” He said to the boy, no longer interested in the snotty royal. “Walk Forward, the wall will be your guide.”
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 02:42 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
feeling the the weapon leave he found his tongue again "and what proof do i have of that? you are almost certainly lying to me, i would not be surprised if you were to hold me ransom or kill me once you make it to your destination." hearing the man shuffling in his bag of stolen trinkets he took his chance and turning around shoved the thief to the ground
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 02:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #15  
He stumbled unexpectedly falling from the others temper tantrum. He lost his grasp on the matches he found and hissed hearing the others foots steps against the cold stone echoing down the hallway. Quickly he pursued the boy down the long maze pathway. Several times he reached out grasping nothing till finally he was able to catch the soft folds of something stretchy. It ripped under his tight gripped as he pulled the body into his capturing the arms again in an attempt to avoid getting hit. “Because.” He said harshly “I have no use for a liability, “If I wanted to, you would have been dead in the castle.” He ran his hand over the others rump “As tempting as you are, the revolution has no need for whores.” He needed ad, how much the noble bothered him as he once again eased his grip. “Keep with me or you could be lost forever.”
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 03:02 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
twisting in the grip he could feel his pants tearing farther down one hip but ignored it in favor of thrashing. he was halted when the other pinned him tightly against the stone and began speaking. he listened up until he felt one of the hands begin to wander at which point his anger once more took over and the small speech was lost forgot abut escaping and instead concentrating on trying to liberate the thief from his fingers
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 02-04-2012 at 03:32 AM.
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 03:29 AM Reply With Quote