Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default Once more, with feeling. ( PogxCho) M   #1  

Last edited by Poggio; 10-01-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the book lay there untouched and unshelved, looking as if it had always been there.
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #3  
Behind him, Robin pulled a cart along. His thin frame easily slid past most of the other patrons as he put book after book after book in their rightful home. He was only a college work study away his time at the library. Robin hummed as he worked, it was an odd little tune to hear against the library's silence. Every once in a while he would chortle at the title of a book as he put it back in its place.

As Robin neared the end of a row, he picked up a book noticing it didn't have a call number. He glanced around wondering what hooligan was playing a joke on him. He flipped to the back of the book hoping to find its call number. However all he could see written in the back of the book was the words the end. He chuckled again amusingly. He flipped to the front looking for the authors name and title but couldn't find any. Instead, his eyes scanned over the chapter heading as he read allowed. “Chapter one, Little Red Ridding Hood.”
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it woke up.
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #5  
He walked, reading the book, unaware that his environment around him was changing. He flipped through the pages reading to himself aloud. “Once upon a time there was a young studious boy...” He paused wasn't little red a girl? He continued to walk with his nose in the book, only stopping to realize he had walked into a white void. He spun in a circle seeing nothing but white. Robins heart beat quickened and the book slipped from his fingers. Causing him to jump.
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
whose mother had asked him to take wine and bread to his poor sick grandmother who lived deep in the woods
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #7  
Robin bent down picking up the book, listening to the narration. As he walked the world changed again. Before him there was a little cottage and a woman that looked a like his mother. He jumped but had no time to process the thought as she quickly pressed a basket in Robins hand. She grinned pushing a few locks of snowy hair out of Robins hair. “Please take this to your grandmother. What ever you do don't stray from the path.” She kissed him on the cheek disappearing back into the house. Robin accepted the basket. His eyes traveled around till it found a path. He opened the book to continue to read, as he walked down the path.
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he was known by all the villagers as little red, as he passed through to the edges of the villiage the hunter who lived in the woods near his grandmother stopped little red on his way"what ever you do don't stray from the path" he said
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-20-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #9  
He continued down the path not aware that he had been passing through the village as the voice narrated. When he got to the edge of the village he looked up finding the path again. Soon his nose had dove back into the book. His feet took one step to many into the thick bush. He looked up again spying an apple tree with some of the most luscious gala apples he had seen. For some reason his mind thought his grandmother would loved some of them, as well as his stomach. He set the book down and started climbing up the thick branches to get the apples.
Old Posted 09-20-2011, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
but three times little red strayed. once to pick apples for his poor sick grandmother
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 06-29-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #11  
Once he had his apples he scampered back on to the path, soon his attention was drawn towards some roses. He thought those were would have been lovely for his grandmother. He returned to the path sticking on in his hair, the rest went into his basket. The third time he strayed his throat was parched. Robin traveled off the the beaten path this time to find water. He stopped at a stream peering into the crystal blue waters. Grinning he pressed his lips against the water sucking up the the water.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the third time he strayed he came across a great black wolf, bzou, "little red" said bzou, "why do you wander from the path?" he sat beside little red his great tail swishing "you know the great demon wolf bzou lives in these woods. he is as large as a house and if he sees you he will gobble you right up" bzou licked his fur while he waited for little red's reply
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-21-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #13  
Robin chuckled. He brought his head up from the water looking at the wolf with brown mirthful eyes. “But the water is so good.” He said using his sleeve to wipe his mouth. “It is worth straying from the path.” He sat back on his legs. Looking at the wolf. He reached out to touch the wolf but didn't touch it, he just grinned. “I haven't see a demon.” Then he reached out and pet the wolf. “I must be off. My grandmother is expecting me. I will be safe from Bzou at her house. It is near here. Thank you for the warning.” As a thank you he reached inside his basket breaking off some of the bread and giving it to the wolf before standing to go back to the path.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
bzou let the child touch and feed him for he was patient for his dinner. he followed behind the boy for a way then running beside but not on the path he ran beside little red. soon he called out "little red, little red, would you stop for a moment, i hear something ahead of us. it could be bzou, you should wait here while i go check"
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #15  
Robin nodded naively trusting in the strange animal. He hopped it wasn't Bzou, he loved his grandmother and would hate if anything stopped him from getting to the woman. He paced in a circle watching the wolf go, but some what inching behind him.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
bzou leaped into a deep thicket, he yapped and snarled and yips, he rolled himself in the dirt and when he was sure the child would believe he had got in a fight he leaped back out like a bullet. "i saw bzou. but i fought him and now he is gone. may i walk with you for a bit until i gather my breath?"
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 01:23 AM Reply With Quote