Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Post Any dreams you had last night?   #1  
Last night I was in a dream when I was in a college where we lived in a residential area in which there was a tall room with doors on the walls, and those doors mostly led to the rooms of my neighbors (one of the doors leads to the college) and I was exploring around this room.

I remember saying, "I hope I meet neighbors that live this high!" as I climbed the ladder, which was the only way to find neighbors from the higher floors. I opened one of the doors, as an airheaded voice replied "wut?" which led to one of my neighbor's room.

In that room he had a lot of plants and trinkets, I was about to explore his room when I noticed a yellow frog on the floor. As I picked it up, it made a dangling chime sound, which attracted the attention of several tiny creatures from all over the room! Some of them have the same chingling sound as the frog as if there were bells inside them as they moved around, as others happen to be mutant arachnids!

You could say this guy has a unique kind of security system. When I tried to close the door, the mutant spider blocked its way. So what I did, I picked up one of the animals that produced the chingling sound (which was a salamander)and placed it near the table in the left of the room. As a result, the creatures moved to the salamander's position, and I resumed my travels.

When I went to the gym for my Phys Ed. course, I expected the usual activities: running around, playing basketball, and weightlifting. Instead, the students were rhythmically squatting and mooning at the camera! The Phys Ed. teacher said there was something political going on and the school student president opposes a certain politician. He also says that while some schools twerk to support him, other schools such as mine moon instead to oppose him!

I didn't get why we were mooning, or who came up with mooning in the first place, but at least we were given a choice to either a. keep your shorts on and wave your bum to the rhythm at the camera, b. pull your shorts down but keep your underwear on, c. show your bare bum, or d. don't partake in your activity at all, and explain your reason why to your teacher so he can understand your modesty. I chose the latter, but at least I learned that everyone's underwear were white that day! During the shoot every student received a graduation brochure that contained a sticker that you can place anywhere you want, but in this case we also had the option to place that sticker on one of our underwear-clad bum-cheeks!

After the class finished, I walked my way back into my residential area when I saw something that caught my eye: a giant TV screen with the title "Chicken Game". It was a CaveStory-esque video game in which you play as a chicken as you collect objects that fall from the sky such as eggs and cabbages. But that wasn't the most interesting part: it was the controller with the image of a cartoon chicken, with buttons for eyes. The last thing I remember from my dream is that while I was playing it, the person beside it said "I worked on this game for days during a collaboration with a high school. I worked on the console myself, while they worked on the programming." I guess that's when I woke up.
I'm always a dude, no matter how my avatar looks! :)

See me at:

Syndrone: Neonriser
Flight Rising: Neonriser
Old Posted 01-31-2017, 11:00 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
That's a really detailed remembering of your dream :o!

I have a pretty hazy memory of my dream last night

I was dreaming about a world where Peter Pan and romanticized pirate ships were real. I think I might have been a pirate (there had been lots of water in front of me as I woke up). I think I was on an adventure, but honestly I don't remember much more than that.

Last edited by Potironette; 01-31-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old Posted 01-31-2017, 12:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3  
I don't often remember my dreams unless they're really off the wall usually.
All I remember about the one I had last night is that I was logging on to Trisphee to check something and all the usernames and threads that had new posts were a garish bright orange instead of just being bold like they currently are.
Old Posted 01-31-2017, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
I don't often remember my dreams unless they're really off the wall usually.
All I remember about the one I had last night is that I was logging on to Trisphee to check something and all the usernames and threads that had new posts were a garish bright orange instead of just being bold like they currently are.
Are you forecasting this year's April Fool's prank?
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-31-2017, 02:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Are you forecasting this year's April Fool's prank?
...maybe? ;D
That actually would be pretty funny as a prank.
Old Posted 01-31-2017, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
...maybe? ;D
That actually would be pretty funny as a prank.
Ha! That's a pretty good idea... but I think it's best to keep things secret, don'cha think?

See me at:

Old Posted 01-31-2017, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #7  
I had a pretty intense dream/nightmare? last night.
I remember pretty much all of it and it's really hurting my brain to do so >.>
Man these things suck sometimes T.T

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 02-01-2017, 11:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
My latest dream was kind of jumbled, made worse by fading out after waking up...
But I was at work and I was supposed to be doing my regular cleaning stuff but for some reason also was given some random task that normally would have given to whomever is working the front desk. It was something stupid like changing the font color or highlighting text in a few of the education department's documents. (Basically just something random that never would need done in reality.)
And then I was in the hallway looking at some of the pottery and I spotted a cool looking slim pitcher. It was a sort of faded burgundy color and had a cat design on it in black.. Si anyway, I picked it up by the handle to show my friend, but had to tury wrist weird to show them the design and I lost my grip and almost dropped it...but it still hit the floor and chipped a tiny piece off of the bottom. And then I realized it was probably for the art auction so I was just going nuts apologizing and the education director (who was the one that made it) was just like "oh, it's cool. You can't even see the spot that got damaged". And then I went back into my little office area to work on the mundane document editing task before I had to go home, but someone had stolen the computer monitor. And I was freaking out because I had only gotten one edited and the boss was gonna be pissed because I hadn't finished them all.
Old Posted 02-01-2017, 02:47 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #9  
Dream 1 was that I was some guy working for some glass company. Apparently I, the guy, was in love with a handicapped girl on a wheelchair. She happened to be the daughter of the boss of the glass company, and would always be seen wheeling around at the lobby (or at least at some floor of the building where I, the guy, worked). Near the end of my dream I was confessing to this girl and she expressed sentiments about how she loved the CEO of the company more because he was more handsome and richer xD.

Dream 2 was not really a dream. It was more of a continuous wake-sleep-groggy-imagination thing. I imagined I had powers to write out my life as if I were a robot on a schedule ("I" being myself). Every time I woke up I imagined writing my life to sleep and wake up a little later. Then finally I did woke up and berated myself: "See, look at all the ink you diluted your life with!"

Old Posted 02-01-2017, 06:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
I remember the dream I had last night when I saw my friend's profile icon in which a crudely drawn Veronica Sawyer from the Heathers Musical had just sliced the other crudely drawn antagonist by the side and she says "what did you just do to me" and Veronica's like "i just sliced you with my blade". I feel that I could draw lots of inspiration from that!

Two nights ago I dreamt that Goofy took his son out to the middle of the ocean on a ski-doo ride. When Goofy saw a pink alien, it dragged him into the bottom of the ocean. The son called Lilo and Stitch to save Goofy!

The pink alien even had a name: Angelica.
Her statistics are:
POWER: 10/10
VITALITY: 10/10
AGILITY: 6/10
BEAUTY: 6943187/10
It can even morph into a more bloblike form for some reason!

See me at:

Last edited by Neonriser; 02-06-2017 at 04:23 PM. Reason: More details
Old Posted 02-06-2017, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #11  
I don't remember my dream too well since it was exactly 12 hours ago. Something about purple mirrors. I kept imagining I was two different people, a male and a female. When I was a male, my iPad was purple-tinted and looked like an iPad (I should mention that iPad in my dream was the one I used for my alarm clock). When I was female, my iPad was a mirror. At some point I was half-awake with my alarm sounding, and when I went back to sleep I wondered why the mirror had disappeared. After getting groggy again, the iPad disappeared in my dream and there was a mirror '_'

Yesterday I had some dream about a dragon. Actually, a whole bunch of dragons. I forgot the premise by now, but essentially dragons normally take on the appearance of humans. I was one such dragon. Also, dragons live in communities and each community is headed by a "prince." These communities have a dedicated building each to themselves called a "school." For some reason I was ambushed going to my "school" and accidentally killed the prince during the ambush. Hence, the school fell to ruins and I was an outcast. Someone took me in but I left. I looked at the stars and realized that the dragons were connected to the stars, and the stars were fading. Some other person told me they wanted to create a "school" with me. And the lonely dragon me decided to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonriser View Post
BEAUTY: 6943187/10
How did you remember that number :o?

Old Posted 02-06-2017, 07:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potironette View Post
How did you remember that number :o?
Perhaps it's the fact that I often associate numbers with colour combinations. For example, 0 is white, 1 is black, 2 is green, 3 is red, 4 is cyan, 5 is blue, 6 is orange, 7 is purple, 8 is brown, 9 is lavender, 10 is black and white, 11 is dark gray, 12 is black and lime green, 13 is black and red, 14 is black and cyan, 15 is black and cobalt, 16 is black and orange, and so on...

See me at:

Old Posted 02-07-2017, 10:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #13  
... are you a synesthete?
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-07-2017, 12:02 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Oh wow, that's really cool! Do you associate colors with numbers too? Or just one way around?

Old Posted 02-07-2017, 04:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
... are you a synesthete?
Of course!

See me at:

Old Posted 02-07-2017, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Uh...my dreams lately have been highly based on stuff I've watched a lot of...

A couple nights ago I dreamed that I was at work and there was a reception going on in the main gallery and then for some reason we were hosting a small (like only 10 or so people) speed dating event in the cafe area at the same time.
So I was trying to do a bunch of stuff and suddenly a bunch of the Smosh Games crew showed up. And so Sohinki saw the speed dating thing and was just like "Oh cool, I got this." and he joined that...and then I was in the kitchen trying to get the dishes done and Shane and Wes kept like re-stacking the dish racks for the dishwasher all weird, but they really were trying to help. I finally got one stacked/filled the way I wanted it and when I opened the dishwasher there was all this colored slimy looking stuff inside it like someone had dumped a TON of paint or something in there. I get all pissed like "Who the hell did this?" and I look over across the cafe (at which point the speed dating thing is over and there are just a few random people sitting at tables) and Lasercorn is sitting there and he just gives a "sorry-not-sorry" shrug and grins.
So I am exceedingly frustrated at that point...but I still have to clean out the dishwasher, so I grab some gloves and just am pulling out handfuls of random food bits and a ton of pasta and stuff...
And then I'm standing in the kitchen and one of them (I think it was Sohinki, but I don't remember for sure) came up to me and said that he was sorry, but they didn't expect it to be so busy.
And then it cuts to Joven standing outside of my apartment building in the cold trying to get in, but of course it's a secure building so he can't. And then finally he gets a neighbor to let him in but I'm not home.
Like they were going to surprise me, but didn't know where I was and rather than tell Joven that I was at work when they found me, they just left him there.
And then right before I woke up, I remember I was unlocking my door and basically was telling someone that I didn't want them all in my apartment because it was a huge mess and I didn't want that to be caught on camera and I walked into my bedroom, but like the entire crew was just hanging out in my living room.
Old Posted 02-07-2017, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
bizarre, dream, funny, school, weird