Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #33  
left alone to the bird he quickly found some rocks to start his fire before he skinned and gutted it. quickly he ate the heart and liver so he would not have to share and laying it down gathered a few small brush-sticks and dead leaves to nestle around the large stone he places inside of a ring of small ones before striking his flint and catching the tinder, once it was going he used his nose to find out where boy-red went
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 12:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He had come back, and hidden behind a tree he watched Mr growl. He was able to spy until the other ate the whole insides of the bird and once more he shied away. He prefer his meat already cut into silvers or on the steak. Silently, Red waited until Mr Growl called for him before sitting beside the warmth of the hickory flames. He recalled the mans house.
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35  
they sat there in silence after he brought the boy back and though he did not mind he was beginning to think there was something about it that meant his little would-be dinner was not happy. poking at the blackening meat hea rolled it over once more on the rock and as it sizzled he spoke up, "you are not quiet. why the silence now?"
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He looked up with a small smile. "I am not used to spending so much time in the woods. I'm just tired. " He never realized how dark or lonely or how dangerous it was to stray from the path. If he ever made it home, he made swears in his head to give Mr Growl a basket of every treat he could think of.
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 07:04 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #37  
it was understandable. watching the meat a minute longer he sniffed the flames and broke his cooking stick in half to spear them each part of the meal. handing half to the boy-red he let his own cool a little off of the stone before hungrily eating it

(it is a half, there is bone and the leg is still attached)
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Now the bird was familiar. He easily laid the cooked meat on a leaf and pried the meat way from the bones. He tossed out the hard bones in favor of the savory meat inside. “Thank you Mr Growl.” He said tearing off a bit of the white meat and eating it. He quickly became more engorged by the berries he picked then the meat and offered what was left of the breast meat to Mr Growl.
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #39  
it was better uncooked but that he had it at all was enough and though it would have been more to wait he was glad at least that he was fed. taking the proffered piece he ate that as well. once all the food was consumed he looked back at the human and found him looking tired, it made sense given that the other had slept little and feeling generous he made an offer, "if you nap boy-red i will watch out for predators, just climb a tree and i will keep guard below"
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The man had not abandoned him, and though what he said was true, Red felt safer in the hallows of the tree. He shook his head. “Mr Growl? Will you keep me company in the hallow?” The man looked as though he was about to decline but stopped and nodded. Smiling Red found his tree again and crawled into the decay. With the wolf man at his back he was easily able to fall asleep peacefully.
Old Posted 06-08-2013, 08:23 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #41  
it was a strange and uncomfortable rest but he managed it mostly and when the day was mostly gone he woke the boy and set out for the path. once there he offered the morsel a parting bow, "it has been a long several days my pet and while i would not mind going farther i have left my little home for much too long and would do well to go back. if you have need of my services again just call." before anything could be said in reply he twisted away and wandered back off. he did not expect to see that one again
Old Posted 06-08-2013, 02:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He was found by his brother as soon as he entered the edge of the path that opened to the village. Dragged to his home he was both welcomed by anger and relief. Locked away with a lashing as his punishment red spent his days reduced to chores until once again they need him to make a delivery to his grandmothers. He was doing fine until he idled off the path, following the trails to the berry bush.
Old Posted 06-10-2013, 06:18 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #43  
the hunger gnawing at his belly sent him off to the mouse fields though he never made it. slinking through the bramble he nearly tripped over the boy. stopping short he eased over and around the other to stand just out of his reach near his head, "boy-red?"
Old Posted 06-10-2013, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
His blinking turned into bemusement at Mr Growl bowed and went through his usual introduction again. Pushing himself up he looked at the man and reached out to stroke one of the ears. "I have been waiting to get my freedom back, and this time I brought you a gift." He said pulling out a wrapped package.
Old Posted 06-11-2013, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #45  
raising a brow at the words he took the bundle and finding it both fragrant and heavy used one arm to hold it while the other untied the handkerchief that protected it. raising his brows further he stared down at a meticulously packed parcel of meats with a large lone sausage on top. a gift was a gift but this looked more like some sort of bribe or payment for a service not yet rendered, looking up he saw the earnest face staring back and seeing just a hint of red on the rosy pink face he wondered if the nervousness during his failed meal was simply an awkward bit of coyness. taking a chance at finding out he pulled free the sausage and rested it in the crook of his elbow while he retied the 'gift' before taking it to hand and letting his other grab the meat. half closing his eyes he brought the spiced flesh to his face and gave a soft lick to the very tip before slowly sliding it in as far as he could and slipping it back out and softly humming his approval stuck only the tip in this time and gave a light press with his teeth before neatly nipping off the tip and swallowing, "a fine gift, what would you like in return dear child?"

(he looks halfway between smug and sated uke-face XD he is not so good at being blushy sub hahaha)
Old Posted 06-11-2013, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Red watched, wondering why the eyes that stared at him, made his face heat up. The man ate sausage like pig, inhaling it smoothly before biting, but like with the tongue that often licked his fingers, he sat transfixed with a small agape mouth in the shape of an O. The words broke the spell on his transfixed stare and he swallowed hard before shaking his head. Recalling the way the hand slid so easily around his waste he grabbed his basket. "It... is nothing Mr Growl... I remembered how much you like snacks and hoped to see you again." He took out one of his own pieces of dried jerky and offered it tentatively, transfixed on the mouth, not sure if he should be disgusted or amazed.
Old Posted 06-11-2013, 06:06 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #47  
there was no lie in the voice of the boy but at the same time there was something else to it besides what what said. accepting the morsel with his mouth instead of his hands he was rewarded with a slight quiver in the fingers at the touch and pulling away he chewed contemplatively. he made a decision, "if you would not mind, i would very much enjoy walking with you through the woods, at least for a while. come little red"
Old Posted 06-11-2013, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He jumped at the idea of strolling through the woods with Mr Growl. Dusting himself off as he rose he smiled at the man. “Will we be taking the path or do you know a short cut?” He wondered knowing the strange man knew the woods like the back of his gloves.
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 08:49 PM Reply With Quote