Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #17  
the lie came easily to his lips and with a lowering of both his tone and his lashes he promised to lead the other back. tightening his grip he led the boy inside and discreetly locked the door behind, "i have lived here all my life, it has been my home for as many winters as i can remember and it has been mine alone." smiling reassuringly he led the other to the low creaky bed and sat them both down on it's middle so that they faced the ember-filled fire instead of the door, "it is cosy"
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The click of the lock was drowned out by the roar of the fire, and his unease was some what settled by the reassurance of the promise. He smiled, letting himself fall into the spot beside Mr Growl where the mans fingers climbed up his hand. He found himself flushing a little, though he was not sure why. It was indeed cozy and made even more so by the tickle on his skin from the fur beside him. He bounced a little. “You aren't afraid your house will burn keeping a fire so long with no one to attend to it?”
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #19  
carefully he shrugged then finding it to be the perfect opportunity to do so shrugged off his coat as well. he could not see a fire only embers but he had brought one or two fleshy young things in the past and they tended to see what was not there, "it has never burned before and i have noone to watch it"
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Turning he caught a glimpse of the white rounded shoulder and slid back on the bed. “But it was burning when we walked in... I have been with you for a long time...” He looked again at the fire and bit his bottom lip unsure if he had seen a plume of smoke from the roof or not. 'I-i think I should go home Mr Growl. I may be sick and seeing things.”
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #21  
it was too soon for that, or more, it would never be time for that. offering a reassuring smile he twisted so that he was facing the boy-red and sliding an arm around him pressed close, "you look fine to me red... you should stay a little while longer.." letting his eyes go half-closed in a way he knew would charm his morsel he leaned in to nibble at the soft neck
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 09:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He was not sure he liked how invasive Mr Growl had become. There was not much room to scoot away into his own personal space and the touch reminded him of something his brother in law would do to his sister. The bite on the neck made it worse. “I feel so hot.” He raised Mr growls hand from his side and placed it on his reddening forehead. “see?” He ducked from under the arm and moved away from the man. “I don't know if its contagious but I feel delirious.. .I think its best you take me home. “
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #23  
smoothly he slid up to stand against the plump little body and putting his hand back to the boy's head held it there for a moment before running his hands through the brown curls, "now now, you don't seem so warm to me sweet little red...i think you should stay just a little longer." he offered a smile and moved in to kiss and nibble again when the sweet little mouth brought up meat. pausing in his advance he listened as the other threatened him with a hunter. shivering he contemplated whether he could get away with killing a hunter's family, finding that it was not worth it he grabbed his coat and unlocked the door before pushing the boy-red out. mutely he grabbed the little human by the arm and dragged him off to the deepest part of the woods to abandon him
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 06-06-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
This was not the way, and once his fingers slipped from Mr Growls he was sure it was not the way. The thick brush over head almost made it seem as if it were night time completely. He pulled his hand away from the other and gripped his basket. Pausing refusing to go any further. “MR GROWL!” He yelled loud enough to wake the birds. As soon as he let go he realized he could not see the man any more. “Where are you taking me? This isn't close to my home.”
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #25  
it did not take long to lose the boy and as soon as their hands parted he slithered away into the woods. he would keep an ear out just in case though. he knew better than letting the human make his way back to his home and would not mind taking a bit of the meat should a hungrier beast than he come along
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
When there was nothing in return, he cried. His steps took him in direction he thought was home, and it turned into a panicked run as the shadows of the night crept into his fears. Eventually he found a hallowed tree to offer him protection and that is where he made his bed.
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #27  
it had been a while since he had let the boy-red get lost and both times when he snuck up to see how things were coming he found tears but during the daylight hours there was nothing but gumption. it was strange but he found himself growing oddly sympathetic with the boy-red and on the dawning of the third day he did something he had never done before. he showed himself to the other
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He was miserable, and his brother in law the so called best hunter had not found him or had not cared. By the 3rd dawn he was low on bread. Using what little he had, Red caught himself a greedy little bird hoping to get sedated off the stale bread. Returning to his tree he saw the most peculiar thing. It was Mr. Growl approaching his tree. He stumbled towards the man happy but hesitant. He held his basket tight containing his prize though he could not hide his relief. “Mr Growl?”
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #29  
making himself look relieved he moved to meet the boy, "boy-red! i lost you and tried calling but you were nowhere to be seen, i am glad i found you now i-" he was interrupted by an odd chirping that he knew to be bird. looking around he could see nothing but the boy
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
His laugh came mostly from relief that his impressions of the other were wrong. He grinned. “Its alright Mr Growl, I should have trusted you... I couldn't see and I thought we were going the wrong way... I do apologize.” His basket chirped again and this time the creature tried to take flight. “... I caught a bird, but...” He greened at the thought of killing the creature. “I...” He fell silent. He really wanted to go home.
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #31  
he could tell this one would not grow to be a hunter though that was evident enough and reaching in he found the slender neck and broke it before withdrawing his hand. curiously he watched the other, "it is fine. i am sure you've learned from this so i forgive you. i can finish taking you home now though..." he paused and looked meaningfully at the basket that housed the now-dead bird, "would you mind sharing? i have not had time to eat since i was looking for you"
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He handed Mr growl the entire basket, and while he could see the man flash a row of teeth in thanks, Red went to gather berries. His stomach was churning and he needed something to settle it.
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote