Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Honeydew
Default   #65  
The work was simple, and easy, its only flaw was its tediousness but he knew that was why the job had been pawned off on him and Fabio. Working diligently, Kavi quickly worked through the small stack he'd been given before one of the other workers came in to take the old and replace it with the new, keeping him busier for even longer. Over the din of the city outside their view, all Kavi could hear were the clicking of keys from him and Fabio as well as the other cubicles which stretched out on any given side. Every so often he found himself peeking away from his screen to his roommate where he listened to his music and completed his job with such a diligence that Kavi was merely surprised. It was not long until he grew weary of the sound of keys clicking, and making a mental note to himself to bring in his own music player on their other days of work, Kavi stretched as he finished yet another file folder of work. With a glance at the clock he could see that he was nearing their lunch break, and looking over he spotted Fabio once again. Wheeling his chair around, he gently tapped the other on his shoulder. "Do you need any help finishing before lunch?"
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
What a Doll: Pixel Shop
The [Honey] Comb: Hangout
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 08-03-2013, 02:50 AM Reply With Quote