Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Silent Scream
Default   #17  
Sluggishly, Miko sat on one of the benches facing the long range of lockers. She sighed as she turned to one side and popped her spine, turning to the opposite side and popping some again.
She just let out a little groan and stood up, closed her gym locker and walked lazily to the gym to practice whatever was up for today's class.

As she passed by other girls who lazily put their gym clothes on, she noticed a familiar face, Jun? She'd thought, when she confirmed that it was her, she blushed a bit and pursed her lips and slowly slouched and walked to the exit.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 01:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
The uniform still fit just as well as it had the year before, hugging her curves without being all too tight, and it made her feel all that more ready for that day's class. She led the pack of others changed and ready for class, and while everyone separated into their different cliques Jun scanned the groups for Miko. Quickly, she was potted, and migrating towards the girl she wore a smile. "Are you excited for class?"
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #19  
Jerking a bit upon hearing a familiar voice, she looked to her side and saw that it was Jun but she was unusually happy and so excited about something.
she must be happy to be in P.E.

"Oh, I didn't know were classmates on this class...uuhm...I'm not really excited...I don't...uh..." she answered tensely. Miko looked around and everyone was warming up, some were being lazy and she knows she'd be lazy to do some warm ups too.

What made her more tense was that Jun was there, looking all cute and her p.e. clothes hugging all her curves at the right places.

"Should we go do warm ups?"

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-01-2013, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
"First period I mentioned I had this class too," she girl offered with a soft smile and a beginning stretch of her arms to either side. Jun could all but hear her joints pop as she pulled the, up and down to loosen her typically present stiffness, and when Miko asked about warm-ups she gave an agreeable shrug. "It would probably be for the best unless you want to be sore later. Here," reaching out she took either of the girl's hands in her own, "stretch your arms out, it can help if someone else helps you stretch."
Old Posted 02-04-2013, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #21  
Shocked as she was touched by Jun, she blushed so brightly, but allowed Jun to touch her and move her arms.

Dear Lord...her hands are so soft... she thought as she looked at their hands cupped together.

Her arms popped a bit and she smiled up at Jun, "Heh, I probably need to some exercises, don't you think?" she giggled at her, feeling more tense as ever when her eyes locked up at hers.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-05-2013, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
"You just need to relax, gym class really isn't as bad as you seem to be making it out to be," yet again Jun's lips turned up into a smile as she let go of the girl's hands. Only barely was she about to suggest that they try to do some more stretches that she began to hear a little bit of commotion.

Turning around she find the rest of the girls gathering by the door where their gym teacher was taking attendance and begin class. "Maybe we can talk more after class," she waved her arm to gesture for the other to follow her towards the class so as not to be marked late or absent.
Old Posted 02-08-2013, 03:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #23  
Miko peeked just behind Jun and saw the crowd going half-crazy while being called out, "Oh, okay, yeah...sure," she then followed Jun, she was just a few steps away from her. Miko just couldn't stop looking at her, a little smile forming on her face as the back ground image of Jun running in front of her changed to what seemed like a beach with the sun up and bright.
Miko snapped out of it when she accidentally bumped into someone who just laughed at her and said it was okay, right after miko saying sorry.

"Miko Masuda-Ferguson?" called out thier gym teacher

"I'm here!" retorted miko and the gym teacher continued calling out the others.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
In the fray of it all her name had been called out, and she answered and while they waited for the rest of the people to be called she turned back to Miko. "So, what is your opinion in gym class?" She questioned the girl quietly enough that they could not be heard over the other girls in the class. "Track, soccer, dodgeball?" Glancing around the room she could see all the different equipment hung on the walls and none in particular having been brought down yet. "Do you have a favorite?"
Old Posted 02-16-2013, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #25  
She turned to Jun after she heard her ask something, so she had to move away for a bit to answer that question, ducking a bit from girl's flailing their hands, "To be honest with you, and of course with myself, I have not favorite..."
She slowly moved farther away and sat on one of the benches and shrugged and looked up at Jun, "I'd rather play volleyball or badminton, but it's still not a favorite thing for me to do." She shrugged again and stood up, dusts herself as the other girls slowly ebbed away from the gym class teacher.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-20-2013, 10:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
She could not help but feel slightly disappointed that her new friend was not as into sports as she, but in no way could Jun be surprised. Not many people, especially girls she found out, enjoyed PE, and while Miko seemed incredibly nice she clearly had no real desire or love of the class.

Offering a sweet smile she offered a shrug as she flowed with the rest of the class as they seemed to dissipate into the gym. "Understandably so, but if you ever want some pointers or a bit of help just give me a holler. I'll be happy to help," offering a wink she listened to what the gym teacher yelled out to the class to determine what they would be doing for that period.
Old Posted 02-21-2013, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #27  
Miko rustled in to get a little closer to Jun to try and whisper something in her ear, and when she got the right timing to do so, she moved in and whispered,
"Help me get the motivation, I might be able to work it out with gym class, I have some reasons why I don't really like it that much..."

She moved away as quickly as she could when the gym teacher glanced right at their way. Widening her eyes, she blinked them after what seemed to be a few seconds then looked down and tried her best to listen now.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Her interest was piqued when Miko turned to whisper to her, and once the moment of the teacher keeping an eye on them passed her lips turned up into a smile. Patiently Jun waited for the teacher for divvy up the class into two teams for the game they were issued to play, and as she found herself and Miko on the same team she figured it was because of luck. Walking off towards the side of the gym their team was issued, she linked arms with the girl as they walked, pulling her close so they could whisper together. "What kind of motivation are you looking for?"
Old Posted 03-03-2013, 02:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #29  
Miko was a bit confused as to what they were supposed to do in this class, she found herself panting a little bit after they were divided. Luckily though, she was with Jun, the only person she's very comfortable with in that class.
When she was pulled close by Jun, Miko started to blush as bright as she thought she would have for she felt her soft bosom against her arms.

Oh jeez, so soft...

Miko whispered back to her, "If you don't mind giving me pointers after school, I'd love that and would start to love this class they way I used to...waaaay back."

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-06-2013, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
She kept herself alert to the game they were to play so as not to get called out for not paying attention. With her arm still intertwined she led Miko back to the wall of the gym where the other girls of their class were lining up. "Sounds fine with me, just remember that you won't learn over night and you'll have to be patient. But," she paused to unravel their arms and take up a pose.

"If you remember that we can have a lot of fun. Now, if you're ready we are playing dodge ball and it's every girl for themselves, so I'd say watch yourself." Offering a wink the teacher blew the whistle and taking off she made a mad dash like everyone else for the balls lined up in the middle of the gym.
Old Posted 03-06-2013, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #31  
She watched as Jun dashed for one of the balls, the image of the cherry blossoms appeared again and Miko gave out a little sigh. She snapped out of it quickly when a ball almost hit her, she made a dodge as another ball zoomed past on the other side.

Dang it, these people are fast!

It is every girl for themselves in this game. She tried her best to dodge more incoming balls and managed to smile at Jun when she dashed past her.
One of the brute-looking girls threw a ball at Miko, she stepped back and caught it in her hand, causing that girl to be 'ousted' and in that moment, light shone on Miko and it dawned in her that gym could be interesting for her.

hey....this is fun!

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-12-2013, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Her focus was in on the game for the most part, eyeing the girls on the other team, watching her other team mates to see if there was a chance she could save them or get a ball to toss for her own. Overall their team was leading strong, a couple of the people not willing to play had already taken hits to sit on the side-lines while other caught some of the balls to help their own team out. As Jun reached out to catch a ball another one of the girls on the other team were struck out while a couple of their own were taken as well, but their team was leading by several.

Taking a glance behind her she could see Miko valiantly working hard to keep herself there on the team. When she turned around she saw a ball flying right for the girl, and diving out of her way to catch it she found herself hit instead. As the ball rolled to the side of where she lay on the floor she could hear the whistle of the teacher as she was called out. Standing, Jun brushed herself off and gave Miko a bit of a wink and a quite admission before she walked out of bounds. "I saved you, so you owe me one."
Old Posted 03-13-2013, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote