Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default J.J Abrams and Almost human   #1  
So my friend got me to watch the first episode of Fox's latest show Almost Human. I have to admit when I saw the previews for it I was not so enthralled curious, but not captive. I am also not as interested in Fox programing. Bones doesn't hold my interest, neither does Sleepy Hollow, Fringe, New girl etc. I have to say the first episode started an addiction that I can not stop.

I asked my coworker if she has seen the show. She originally started gushing about Channing Tatum (I must confess I have no clue who this guy is, outside of possibly being a stripper? ) I told her no, I prefer the guy that plays Dorien. She pointed out to me that she did not really like the show because it reminded her too much of Star Trek. And that Dorien was to much like Data. My casual reaction was "of course because J.J Abrams did do Star Trek.

But I am curious what others think of this connection?
What do you think of the show so far?
Is it a coincidence or is Abrams a Trekkie?
And What do people think of the Bad boy x Mr. sensitive cannon that keeps popping up in television?
Old Posted 01-23-2014, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
I love Almost Human, been watching it from the premiere, and the parallels aren't lost on me. Dorian is my Sassy man, and the two of them work for me. Reminds me of a futuristic Cops.

I also watch Sleepy Hollow, so I had a Monday night of FOX.
Old Posted 01-23-2014, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote