Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Mad Scientist
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikori View Post
I'm still waiting for super sentai or kamen rider STYLE items . 3.
Shh Shhhhhh, we try to get them for you <3

Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:07 AM  
Xhenos Machina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexess View Post
Shh Shhhhhh, we try to get them for you <3
i swear i have about 12 different designs i'm working on for this XD

Elegia de beatus: dolore de realitatem...
Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:09 AM  
The Illusionist
Default   #35  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
Whoa.

Ari broke your double-posting combo with a double post!

... In any case. I'm afraid that guesses by people with NDAs we're taking as just guesses, since we can never tell if they used their fancy keys to get even more of a hint than everyone else! It's nothing personal, Sebby just reeeally doesn't like cheating.
Sorry we didn't mention that right off the bat, Illu! Guessing was still fun, right?
BULL HONKY. I have no Fancy keys of any kind! And I made my Guess well before any hints or knowledge a NDA is possible for giving out!

I feel cheated... Note to self: Never participate in the guesses because I won't be allowed to win regardless. >c

Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:09 AM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toriki View Post
That works. And it has to be x1000000 times cuter!
Haha, yeah. And even more dangerous too. I like dangerous. Dangerous is fun.

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:11 AM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #37  
I'm sorry, Illu, but as long as there was enough information around for us to make hints in the first place, the risk was there. It really isn't against you, or any other NDA holders.

I hope you'll still play with us when we do things like this, even if not for a prize. After all, it was still enjoyable before we started giving prizes, wasn't it?

Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:12 AM  
Xhenos Machina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
BULL HONKY. I have no Fancy keys of any kind! And I made my Guess well before any hints or knowledge a NDA is possible for giving out!

I feel cheated... Note to self: Never participate in the guesses because I won't be allowed to win regardless. >c
XD don't feel bad, technically i'm not allowed to win the guesses ever, once again, why all my guesses were pokemon based and way out of left~

Can't win? have fun~

Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:13 AM  
The Mad Scientist
Default   #39  
Quote:
i swear i have about 12 different designs i'm working on for this XD
-grabby hands- Nexy see?

PM THEM TO ME THOUGH OWO

Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:15 AM  
It's ALIVE
Quote:
I'm still waiting for super sentai or kamen rider STYLE items . 3.
The entire pixel team is on this. Will come out asap *w*

*making guesses* xP

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:15 AM  
The Illusionist
Default   #41  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
I'm sorry, Illu, but as long as there was enough information around for us to make hints in the first place, the risk was there. It really isn't against you, or any other NDA holders.

I hope you'll still play with us when we do things like this, even if not for a prize. After all, it was still enjoyable before we started giving prizes, wasn't it?
Not if there is a prize to grab, because if I guessed right again someone can still easily take my guess. Then you guys would yell at me for the possibility that I told everyone what the items may be!

Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:16 AM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Quote:

Are you saying that winning virtual wealth is more important than just simply having fun? If so, then no offense, but you're just being ridiculous and silly. Because fun should /always/ be more important than virtual wealth.

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:17 AM  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #43  
Its all your fault Illusion....all your fault
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:17 AM  
The Mad Scientist
Quote:
Not if there is a prize to grab, because if I guessed right again someone can still easily take my guess. Then you guys would yell at me for the possibility that I told everyone what the items may be!
._____. Illu dun love us enough to play TwT WE WOULDNT YELL AT YOU D;

Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:18 AM  
The Illusionist
Default   #45  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikana View Post

Are you saying that winning virtual wealth is more important than just simply having fun? If so, then no offense, but you're just being ridiculous and silly. Because fun should /always/ be more important than virtual wealth.
No I'm saying that I don't want to be yelled out for making a correct guess before having any knowledge of what the monthlies may be early, then like what just happened everyone on staff might not see it that way and yell at me for making a correct guess that told everyone what that one item may be!

It's better to not participate and avoid guessing then the possibility of someone yelling at me in the future.

Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:20 AM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Yeah, we wouldn't yell at you. It's just fair to those without NDAs that those with one cannot win these things.

Think of it as a failsafe plan to ensure that users without NDAs don't see those with winning because they knew.

But still guess. It's so much fun to make both silly guesses and proper guesses. :D

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:20 AM  
Xhenos Machina
Default   #47  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexess View Post
-grabby hands- Nexy see?

PM THEM TO ME THOUGH OWO
i don't have them fully sketched yet, but i have the ids of several admins who i trust and will relay them to when the time comes.

but some of my ideas float around kamen rider G mixed with gokaigers AND the Trisphee logo . 3.

Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:21 AM  
It Won't Stop
I think that's stretching it a little too far. If someone else steals your guess, they're not only playing with the wrong attitude, but taking the risk of not winning at all. Unless you start posting correct answers as guesses every single time, there won't be an issue.

This decision isn't going to be changed, and I ask that we move on from this subject. Again, I'm sorry we weren't upfront about this issue, Illu.

Old Posted 12-01-2012, 02:21 AM