Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Default   #2369  
I thought I heard a dragon youngling's voice here, but then again my hearing's not at all what it used to be.
I am an elderly Llama. I migrated to Trisphee for my retirement. Kunyo is my caretaker. My complete name is Llama Mia, but it can be misheard as me swearing on my mother in Spanish, so I prefer to go by just Llama.
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 06:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
...you all have interesting mules. ...interesting llamas? mine are... kind of boring.

wait what if i made my alt account into just CRT.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-13-2019, 06:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #2371  
For all this talk of mules, I haven't met a single one since I came here. I inspected the trades and it's not mules transporting the goods, either, the goods just zip through warps in space-time.

//peers at Espy
If they're anything like you, young person, I wouldn't call them boring. I can tell that much, even though my eyesight is not at all what it used to be.
I am an elderly Llama. I migrated to Trisphee for my retirement. Kunyo is my caretaker. My complete name is Llama Mia, but it can be misheard as me swearing on my mother in Spanish, so I prefer to go by just Llama.
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 07:01 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
GIFTS FROM A HUMAN BEAR IN THE MAFIA

idk :D
KittyBeary's mafia (humanized?!) bear mule! Who uhh, doesn't know how to mafia, so he just shoots things.
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 09:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2373  
would 100% make another account just to be in-character as wilson, but then again, i am crap at actually playing wilson.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Nice try city blocks, covered in sheets of black ice, but anyone who knows my luck, knows I cannot and will not be taken down until spring! Better luck next time!

(We got a little freezing rain last night and there were a couple areas where there wasn't a lawn I could walk on even so I was literally just walking uphill on sheets of ice. In...shitty sneakers designed for indoor/gym use only because companies don't make good athletic/outdoor shoes anymore they just make shitty foam soled shoes that fall apart and have no grip whatsoever.
But I have only fallen and injured myself 2 years in a row in the spring so far, so I have 1 more before that "bad luck" is over. At least based on the last time this kind of stuff happened anyway. Lol.
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 03:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2375  
i wish to be imperceptible specifically so my mother would stop looking at me when she's belching.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Oh, my mom did that directly into the phone today when I called her.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-13-2019, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #2377  
It's Friday the 13th and it's a full moon >:V
KittyBeary's mafia (humanized?!) bear mule! Who uhh, doesn't know how to mafia, so he just shoots things.
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
The only thing unlucky about that is that the moon's brightness made it hard to watch the meteor shower.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2379  
void shout: i have fallout new vegas feels again
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-14-2019, 07:17 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
The moon was covered with clouds tonight here. ;u;
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 07:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2381  
Awwww man....I forgot to bring Derpy with me for my long (11 hour) work shift so I'd have some company!
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 12:01 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i did not realize json files and iff files were both serve the same sort of function
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #2383  
Someone posted free art at the coffee shop. They were Rorschach prints that turned out nice, so I grabbed one.
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
i did not realize json files and iff files were both serve the same sort of function
What's an IFF file? Never heard of it before but the first hit on Google looks like you wouldn't want to use it and JSON interchangeably.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 11:30 PM Reply With Quote