Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Music Extraordinaire
Default Common Update Part 4   #1  

Katrine trained her eyes upon the customers who were out shopping.

I do wish I hadn’t decided to cancel today’s debut. But someone would’ve just overshadowed my release. Again…

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of she tilted her head towards the sound and caught a glimpse of Virgil, Ellysia, and Lesallia. Once she realized who was beside her she pointedly looked away, without saying a word. She was still upset with her friends for overshadowing her last three releases.

“Katrine,” Virgil pleaded gently, “Please, talk to us.”

A weary sigh slipped from Ellysia’s lips, “She’s clearly not going to talk to us, so why waste our time?”

“Don’t say that that, Ellysia,” Virgil scolded gently, “Besides, Sebastian’s probably got everything set up already.”

His attention was turned back to Katrine who had narrowed her eyes, “Just what are you guys up to?”

“Well, we know how unhappy you’ve been with us, and how our actions made you cancel the debut planned this afternoon,” Virgil replied, “So we decided that today was going to be yours.”

Katrine looked at the faces of her fellow shopkeepers and could see the sincerity in their eyes; but the gesture was too little too late. “It doesn’t matter. Even if I wanted to host the debut, I never finished my collection.”

Virgil gave a warm laugh, “Don’t be so sure. You see, after we found out that you had canceled your debut we had Sebastian to sneak into your shop one day. He found the information relating to your unfinished designs; we took over from there and organized everything for the debut today.”

She had stopped walking and was fighting back tears, though she could not stop the wavering of her voice, “T-thank you, a-all of you. Y-you’ve no idea h-how much this m-means to me.” Her last words were muffled by the arms of her friends as they enveloped her in a hug.

Lesallia tilted her head towards Eclectic Trends, “We should head back to your place. No doubt Sebastian’s done and going overboard.”

As they got closer Sebastian came zipping out the door declaring, “Katrine! I heard you weren’t feeling too happy; I hope I did a good job. I wasn’t sure how you wanted to show your new series. I hope you’ll feel better soon!”

Katrine smiled and offered her thanks. Her smile brightened as she moved to the storefront for her big announcement , despite her surprise at seeing Sasan, Arryn, and Kylesti standing alongside nearly a dozen mannequins, all dressed with her newest collection.

“Hello, everyone! Today I’ve got a very special surprise for you! I am pleased to announce my newest fashion collection! My first set for you features a dazzling mechanic look complete with a giant wrench for all your massive mechanic needs! The second is a rough and ready schoolyard outfit for all your roughhousing needs!”
Old Posted 04-20-2013, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Hey everyone, this release is filled with so much awesome stuff that I hope you’ve got the aurum for them all! Tune Up and Schoolyard Rumble can be found in Eclectic Trends, and Wayward Doll in Threads.

Tune Up
Designs - *Zane
Pixels - Fenris, Twigg
Recolors - Lucid:
Previews - Lucid:

Schoolyard Rumble
Designs - Batty
Pixels - Fenris, Twigg
Recolors - Arikana
Previews - Arikana

Wayward Doll
Designs - CupcakeDolly