Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #65  
*shrugs* :/ My noggin does not care about derailment, as it's been in a whirlpool of derailment since 2009. <x}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-23-2019, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
so espy is pickles? XD
Old Posted 11-23-2019, 07:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #67  
Pickles are disgusting.

They’re sour, not bitter.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-24-2019, 04:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:] Have you had shrimp chips before Espy? If so, are they good? :/ I've always been curious..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-24-2019, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #69  
Finally figured out an item that gives at least a modicum of modesty for my kitty front bum! Nice little loin cloth type thing!
Old Posted 11-24-2019, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
kitty front bum

oh no
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 11-24-2019, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #71  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
:] Have you had shrimp chips before Espy? If so, are they good? :/ I've always been curious..
Which kind? The Calbee snacks are really good, the ones in a pink/white aluminum bag. The ones that you have to fry up are also really good, but I haven’t had those in over a decade.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-24-2019, 07:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:] Hmmm Calbee...
I'll have to check my local markets for them. Never had shrimp chips before. ^-^

Old Posted 11-24-2019, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #73  
need to figure out a decent colour scheme for christmas.

Old Posted 11-25-2019, 02:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
..but thanksgiving is..oh wait. <x'} Oops. I think it's only in the US that there's Thanksgiving right??
Yeah, the Christmas behemoth approaches rapidly. o_O;

Old Posted 11-25-2019, 03:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #75  
Even my British friends complain about Christmas starting too early. I was seeing stuff as early as 11/3 this year.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-25-2019, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
mood.

halloween is the only thing keeping christmas from seeping into other parts of the year.

Old Posted 11-25-2019, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #77  
>:T Dangit. England is so flippin' goffik with it's black magic vibes, it makes the U.S. Halloween time super bland. :[ *clap* We're all so obsessed with buying things for the Christmas time, that we'll do it at the start of October. >8( And things will get crazier come the last weeks of November!

Old Posted 11-27-2019, 12:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
england? gothic? bah. all we do is celebrate a parasite with a fancy hat. i don't care if this gets me arrested for treason, she's a load of shit and sits on a hoard of wealth that comes from the lower classes.

Old Posted 11-27-2019, 12:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #79  
<x} lol, I dunno why I just pictured a fat flea with a fancy racing track hat, and sitting on a pile of wiggling bodies.

<x'D Sounds like an oddly paralleled opinion to the first American revolutionaries Barker! Dump that tea!

Unfortunately when the founding men of the country put a presidency into place to establish a more balanced and fair system of government, they didn't take into account that future presidents may not always be fit, though they may be qualified, to be in office. <U<;
No one is ever happy with who's in the white house, hehe, and a great many are extremely opposed to the lump of crazy marmalade sitting in the oval office currently. Especially since past presidents make him look like a rotten turd, which he is. >w> Methinks the last president to do horrible things and make the U.S. look REALLY bad did a better job than this clown. Entertaining as his idiotic affairs might be, I think he needs to be taught a lesson. >u< Now THAT would make great television to see him prosecuted!

Old Posted 11-27-2019, 01:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
god.

anyone that's currently in debt or convicted of a violent crime (or convicted of fraud) shouldn't be in office.

the reason why i despise the queen is because she's just sitting on that wealth. homeless people were told to get out of the way at a wedding of her son's or something. she does jackshit to actually help them out. she probably doesn't pay taxes, either.

Old Posted 11-27-2019, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote