Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default Hell's Kitchen   #1  
Depending on what time zone you live in....

In America at least

Hell's Kitchen starts its new season today! (Or Tomorrow depending on the time zone.)

So, what do you all think is going to happen this season? Feel free to speculate and reminensce about past seasons.

Such as the rotten crab incident....and others.

So who caught today's episode? What did ya'll think?
And who is watching tomorrow's second half of the premiere?
Last edited by Yokuutsu; 07-19-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Old Posted 07-18-2011, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
I honestly haven't watched Hells Kitchen.
From the episodes I have seen, I've grown to dislike the show because of how rude the chef is.

~ You can dance if you want too,
You can leave your friends behind.
Because if they don't dance,
Then they're no friends of mine ~
Old Posted 08-24-2011, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #3  
Considering some of the mess ups and the prize-a year of work with a salary of 250k...and if they don't renew that contract...unless you have an extremely bad attitude or suck really bad...you can definitely find another job.

He pushes them hard because the job they'll have as head chef will be hard. And some people try and send out raw chicken.
Old Posted 08-28-2011, 06:32 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
тнє ℓσνє σƒ мαgι¢ ιѕ вєуση∂ ƒσяgσттєη
»·,´·˙(´·˙¸ ¸˙·,)˙·,´•·˙·,¯´·˙·• •·˙·,¯´·˙·•╭☆╯•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»

☪ஐﻬ☽ I watched several episodes of it. Not the
recent one that just came out. But I can't
really handle watching it. He's so mean. I
prefer his other show, Kitchen Nightmares.
I can't believe how bad people will let
things get before they even try to do anything
about it.

»·,´·˙(´·˙¸ ¸˙·,)˙·,´•·˙·,¯´·˙·• •·˙·,¯´·˙·•╭☆╯•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»
uǝʇʇoƃɹoɟ puoʎǝq sı ɔıƃɐɯ ɟo ǝʌol ǝɥʇ
Old Posted 09-05-2011, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #5  
I never really liked the show myself....I only liked to watch them cook so I can learn cooking tips for myself. lol

*Click on the image to go to my art shop!*
Old Posted 09-05-2011, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Like I said, he's mean and tough on them so they can handle that job they might win.

There has been one winner (at least) that quit a few days after the job because they couldn't handle it. So....if I was him...I'd rather they break on the tv show where it doesn't matter as much instead of on the job and Ramsay...or someone....has to find a new chef to replace the dude who skipped out.
Old Posted 09-06-2011, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #7  
So I have been watching the new season, and I hate Elise. With a passion. Its nothing personal, Im sure when shes not being driven shes a nice person but man. I think some other people on that show deserve the prize way more.
Old Posted 09-06-2011, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
OMG YES!

I hate her too. So very much. My mother hates her too. Drama Drama Drama
Old Posted 09-07-2011, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Marova Velenva
Default   #9  
Rofl I have HK liked on my facebook and every one of their statuses is filled with Elise Hate. It's really kinda pathetic how much hate is spread.

Personally, I love Elise. I want her to go all the way. I'm wondering why Tommy is still there...Elise might have a mouth on her, but when you compare her skills to his, or most others'...she comes out on top. How many times has Ramsay had to throw the men out of the kitchen, while the women took over and ran BOTH kitchens like bosses? I can't believe there are any men left. They really suck this season, lol.

Imo, all the weak links from early on in the women's side have been eliminated. I guess, when I look at Elise I get two feelings - damn she talks a lot and damn, she won't take shit from anybody in her kitchen. Reminds me a lot of Ramsay. xD

Я хочу быть с тобой.

Old Posted 09-10-2011, 02:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
But to work as a head chef you need a balance...not just a yell at them all the time and be a bitch thing. Ramsay shows it sometimes. He lets people leave if they think they're too hurt and all and doesn't bitch them out....I could see Elise doing that.

Which one is Tommy again?
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 01:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Marova Velenva
Default   #11  
He's the one with the tattoos.

That's true, you do need balance. I really don't see the bitch thing in Elise. Either I believe in her a lot, to the point where it completely clouds my judgment, or I'm seeing something beyond the whole loud-mouth thing. I think it's possible being in a competition is what brings that out. Though I must admit, I have yet to see these leadership skills she keeps mentioning (but I've missed the past few episodes .__.).

Я хочу быть с тобой.

Old Posted 09-16-2011, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Well, either way....I think there would be high turnover wherever she works. I wouldn't work with her. And a lot of other people would say screw this and quit on her. Like some people have on hell's kitchen...the ones who want deal with Ramsay. Which those I think are stupid because I would try to deal with for the sake of having a guaranteed (if I win) nice job for a year that pays great.

See, that's a problem for me. I have leadership skills. No...you have yelling loud enough that people listen to get you to shut up skills.
Old Posted 09-17-2011, 09:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Marova Velenva
Default   #13  
Yeah, if they can't take it on the tv show I don't see how they are gonna deal with that kind of environment on a daily basis. *shrugs* Most people aren't sold on Elise and really wanna see her fail. She may, she may not. Either way I'm cheering her on. xD

Я хочу быть с тобой.

Old Posted 09-17-2011, 12:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I just can't deal with how much she yells. I think Ramsay yells less than her. And he's a head chef. Her? Nothing yet...so chill out and do what you're supposed to do.

BTW at first I had nothing against her-I'm with Ramsay when he said she talks too much (and Jennifer? not enough)
Old Posted 09-17-2011, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Marova Velenva
Default   #15  
Gonna spoiler this just in case you're not watching right now o:

Я хочу быть с тобой.

Old Posted 09-19-2011, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I missed both the episodes tonight T-T

My uncle needed a ride to the store and back home T-T

I'll watch it on Fox.com in a couple of days lol
Old Posted 09-19-2011, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags