Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default Feed the Beast!   #1  
Bob never wanted to be a underpaid freelance journalist. As he lied in the snow, hidden under some fir tree branches, he cursed his boss and the bills that forced him to work for the local tabloid. Winter was no longer pretty when you crouched in the forest, freezing your butt off and waiting for the perfect shot. But he had heard rumours about a snow demon roaming the wilderness. If he could be the first one to take a picture...

He shifted his weight onto the other foot. Rubbed his fingers against his chest. His breath clearly visible in the crisp air, he wished he could light a fire. Maybe even a barbecue. Almost being able to smell the tender steak from his imagination, Bob leaned forward - and lost his balance.

Twigs of dead wood snapped under his body, loud as thunder. Birds rose from the nearby trees.

Then he heard a loud roar.

Fortunately even such terrifying news wasn't entirely bad. After all the beast has already been tamed years ago, or so they say. Maybe (if given enough delicious treats) the beast might even ward off any snow demons. With trembling fingers Bob fished an apple out of his pocket and offered it to the beast.
Old Posted 12-21-2018, 03:30 PM  
Writer

Rules
Uh-oh. A hungry beast awoke in the woods! Quick, offer something to eat!
  • Creativity is encouraged. You'll never know, maybe you just found the beast's next favorite meal.
  • The beast is picky. At one time it may eat crunchy bacon, yet refuse crispy bacon. There is however always a logical pattern to its desires.
  • The beast is fickle. Sometimes its taste might change all of a sudden, and whatever it ate before may no longer satisfy its new cravings. The first thing it accepts shall serve as a hint. Can you figure out what the beast wants?
  • If you feed the beast, please make it sure what exactly you want to feed. Bold, italics or colored font will do just fine. Example: "Here is a slice of pizza for the beast."
  • At least two other people have to try and feed the beast before you can play again. It doesn't matter whether the beast accepts what they bring, or not.
  • You earn 10 icicles for each thing the beast actually eats, whether you discovered the pattern or were just lucky.
  • After each round the beast will grant a small piece of its treasure to the three people who catered best for the beast's taste.
Old Posted 12-21-2018, 03:40 PM  
Writer
Default   #3  

Best Beast Dieticians
KittyBeary - 3 points
Merskelly Metalien - 3 points
mdom - 1 point
MonBon - 1 point

Beast swears dreadful revenge to
mdom (for stealing a mug of blood)
Tiva (for stealing a chocolate orange slice)
mdom (for stealing a few cookies)
Mekatra (for stealing some pudding)
Derpy McBlueEyes (for stealing fish)
MonBon (for stealing mendelevium)

Old Posted 12-21-2018, 03:42 PM  
Writer
New Taste

There's a chance Bob might just have been lucky when he packed his lunchbox in the morning. The beast seems very interested in the apple.
Old Posted 12-22-2018, 09:44 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #5  
I'm offering an apple pie
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 12:57 AM  
A*DIC*TED
I will offer an apple fritter! :)

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 01:19 AM  
Icy Footed
Default   #7  
:) I will offer the beast a shiny red tomato.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 02:34 AM  
Don't Go Into The Light
I'll try a candy apple.
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 02:55 AM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #9  
Derpy waddles up, offering a delightful cherry parfait.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 04:16 AM  
Wanderer
-offers a mug of apple cider-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 06:03 AM  
Writer
Default   #11  
The beast grabs mdom by a leg and shakes her, hoping that something edible falls out of her kimono folds. But soon enough it is distracted by Kittybeary offering an apple fritter.

However while the beast still happily munches on its fried treat, it shakes its head at the offered tomato.

But it wolfs down the candy apple including its wooden stick. Then devours the cherry parfait and washes its meal down with apple cider.
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 07:29 AM  
Jellosexual
mdom, still dizzy, sees the crumbled apple pie and cries all night. In the morning she has a bright idea! She finds a blender and puts all the pieces there, adds some milk and offers the beast an apple smoothie
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 10:16 AM  
Rebooting....
Default   #13  
Witchchylde attempts to appease more than one appetite by bringing in a flagon of Angry Orchard Hard Apple Cider.
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 02:18 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy sits down and unwraps a big pile of strawberry candies for the nice beasty.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 02:33 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #15  
:[ *digs around underwater for something to offer, and presents a big tub of applesauce, offering it to the beast* <:}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 04:18 PM  
Writer
Life can be so hard when you forget to mark your food, no?

The beast doesn't know its manners well enough to apologize for the rude treatment earlier, but it seems really delighted when presented an apple smoothie. I knew they were all the rage with hipsters. Apparently beasts love smoothies too.

And being impolite. The beast loudly belchs into Witchchylde's face. Geez, someone get the wild creature a book on etiquette.

Strawberry candies are to the beast's taste, especially unwrapped ones. Beast hungrily eyes Derpy in hope for more, but is then distracted by Merskelly Metalien. The beast eats the entire tub of applesauce.
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 07:47 PM