Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default Weird Cravings   #1  
Have you ever did your business as you do, and then someone says something about something, and then you want to eat that something?

Today, it happened to me. I was browsing a forum, and someone mentioned someone was standing on cake. I wanted to eat chocolate cake, and then the person "standing" on cake said they thought it was grass. Now, I was all dandy until I saw "deep fried grass" and now I want to go eat grass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 07-11-2018, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I was watching tv and this dude ate tempura tarantulas SPIDERS yuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 07-11-2018, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #3  
I do like tempura... but tarantula spiders? No!
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 07-11-2018, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
ye

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 07-11-2018, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #5  
I imagine the legs at least would have something of a texture like fries. You wouldn't get me trying the abdomen though.
Old Posted 07-12-2018, 08:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I have no doubt that a properly prepared tarantula would be perfectly edible, but there's just something about the squick factor of the idea of eating such things...
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-12-2018, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #7  
Bugs are supposed to be high in nutrients and stuff but I won't eat anything gooey I won't eat sunny side up eggs with the gooey yolk either no liver nothing mussy gooey runny nothing bloody no rare meat etc my food needs to be solid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 07-12-2018, 01:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Bugs in general aren't gooey. They're crunchy, especially if cooked.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-12-2018, 01:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I have no doubt that a properly prepared tarantula would be perfectly edible, but there's just something about the squick factor of the idea of eating such things...
I don't think I'd be willing to eat a bug or tarantula on purpose. Maybe if it were just shaped like it, then sure, but not actually MADE from them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
I imagine the legs at least would have something of a texture like fries. You wouldn't get me trying the abdomen though.
I wouldn't want to eat any part of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoGizmooX View Post
Bugs are supposed to be high in nutrients and stuff but I won't eat anything gooey I won't eat sunny side up eggs with the gooey yolk either no liver nothing mussy gooey runny nothing bloody no rare meat etc my food needs to be solid
I find that to be gross, and am in the same boat as you for the most part. I will eat sunny side up eggs.
Quote:
Old Posted 07-12-2018, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I'd expect they'd end up a bit like cooked shrimp, tbph. Also, liver is awesome, imo.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 07-12-2018, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #11  
Poor tarantulas.

Everyone, no grapes for Gizzy. They're all mine. And so are all the Rainier cherries.

I crave noodles. ...Or pancakes that wouldn't make me sick.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 07-12-2018, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I have texture issues with liver as well, but it goes alright in liver paste, since it's a paste. Nothing doing with a slab of the stuff though.

My spider thing was watching a video of people in Africa somewhere squishing the goo out of a tarantula rear and eating it on toast. I mean, okay, I can see that being a normal food item, but still not for me.

I don't really do pancakes either. Waffles, yes; crepes, sure; French Toast, passable; but no pancakes.

Eggs and me have a complicated relationship but I do like to dip toast into runny yolk when I have them.
Old Posted 07-13-2018, 03:49 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #13  
Well it's summer and I've been craving some good ramen lately. D: This is a normal thing for me though, and it sucks cause I was at a local Japanese restaurant with my sis on Wednesday and I could've gotten ramen but it was too hot so I didn't. Dx And now I'm suffering LOL *cries* ;u;

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 07-13-2018, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I've been meaning to try actual ramen and not generic noodle stuff that we call ramen. I know a friend mentioned a place but I can't remember what it was. Alas.

I should put it on my list of "touristy things to do at home" given I live an area known for things that I never bother to go see or do because I'm here/there all the time. There's a chocolate festival every year and I've never done it! Or the fancy restaurant week thing with special menus.
Old Posted 07-14-2018, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #15  
Hope you get to! :3 There's different kinds. *~*

A chocolate festival sounds like heaven. *~*

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 07-14-2018, 07:54 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Now I'm craving crispy fried chicken skin. Just the skin, lightly salted.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 07-14-2018, 09:22 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
food, grass, not food, weird cravings