Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #17  
"How did it go, again? The foot bone's connected to the leg bone, the leg bone's connected to the hip bone?"

Park ranger

(@Espy I got over my "indentation isn't worth doing right if no one's going to see it" phase some time in college. I at least had an excuse because I learned to program in an environment that didn't support indentation in source code -- if you put it in, it would strip it out! But once I started building nontrivial personal projects in a curly-braced language, I naturally started paying attention to indentation because it makes such a significant difference on being able to find things when you need it. ... comments on the other hand I'm still not so good about.)
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-06-2019, 09:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
"Make sure you leave a little bit behind for the bears okay? Bears gotta eat too and I'm getting really tired of picking up the knocked over garbage bins over and over."

Janitor

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-06-2019, 01:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #19  
"Are you kidding? Why do I need to spend money on extra rags? This one is still working just fine."

Sculptor

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-06-2019, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
"I call this piece, Dog pissing on Baby Number 3.~"

Bartender

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-06-2019, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #21  

Tutor

Old Posted 11-07-2019, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"So here's the website I bought all my papers off of, it's what got me through this class. And remember, a D is still technically a passing grade."

Farmer
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-07-2019, 10:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #23  
I'm not going to answer to give other players a chance, but it's games like this that make me wonder if I should look into adding a reaction system...

Old Posted 11-07-2019, 11:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
"You take this here shovel, and just uproot all o' the stalks here. Using a scythe just makes a mess o' things. Don't worry, we'll plant new ones later."

Therapist

Old Posted 11-07-2019, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #25  
"I hope today's session helped you deal with your dissociative identity disorder, Frank. That'll be $80 please. Now if you just let me have a word with Paul. Hi Paul, hope you found today's session helpful. That'll be $80 please. Oh, and can I talk with Jody for a minute? ..."

Astronaut
Old Posted 11-07-2019, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
(W-was that a Pete Holmes reference? x'D)

~Kcshh~"Houston, uh, I think we have a problem with the uh, that uh, the, the big, uh, god what's it called? The big! Door thingy, hatch? It's really important, but I forgot what it was called. I can't ask since everyone passed out. Help me here will ya?...yeah, it's on the shuttle...it's white...on the outside, yeah, around it...it-it's not supposed to have a hole in it...The plug door!! That's what it's called! Thank you!"

Game Show Host

Old Posted 11-07-2019, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #27  
Just wanna say I really am loving how much everyone has gotten into this. <3 Y'all really are the best!

"Alright here comes our next contestant and MAN are they ugly! Alright, Uggo, let's see if you're stupid too. For your first question, what is the square root of 973,658,922? You have 15 seconds on the clock."

Chef
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-07-2019, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote