Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Exp. + 9,000
Default [Insomnia] U/C   #1  
• • InSoMnIa

This is simply an art request thread for myself and M e w. Please come in and either draw us OC art or Avatar art. ;D You may also chat with us, yes? We would love that. WE'RE INSANELY INTERESTING.
Anyway. We have a lot of OCs... So, they really need to be drawn. <3 Come read our novel-like character profiles and then draw them. 8D

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Last edited by #FFFFFF; 01-30-2011 at 02:13 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
• • Info & Junk

I'm Mew, and I want art. Read this post to find out how to get some of your art ordered, kay?

FIRST, I'm gonna let you gaiz know my funds for ordering art, so you know what I can buy atm. If you're charging more than my current funds then go away until another day. o A o

Moneys = 20,000 aurum

Next is my list of current orders, more for me to keep up with really. I most likely won't have tons of orders going at one time but meh, who knows.

And here's my form for you lovely artists to post. Just fill this sucker out if you're interested in selling me some art. <3

HTML Code:
[font="century gothic"][size=4][color=#4A4A4A]Art for Mew! <3[/color][/size]

[center][size=2][color=#E89B0C][b]Username[/b] ; [Standard procedure ya?]
[b]What you want to draw[/b] ; [The OC, avatar, etc. you are wanting to draw.]
[b]Examples[/b] ; [Post some links of your artwork, gotta see what I'm paying for.]
[b]Time[/b] ; [How long is it gonna take you? If you're not sure that's fine but an estimate is nice.]
[b]Price[/b] ; [What's this gonna cost me?]
[b]Questions[/b] ; [Got any questions for me? Ask hurr.][/color][/size][/center][/font]
Last edited by M e w; 01-30-2011 at 01:25 AM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #3  
• • Main Attraction

I'm Lee, and I want art. I'm not fancy enough to keep my funds tracked in this post, but... I'll try to not be a total asshole and at LEAST have a list of current orders and an ordering form. ;] Doesn't that sounds nice, mhmmm?

So, that being stated... HERE is my current list of orders:

And here's my form of awesomeness. Fill it out if you want to do art for me. 8D Even though, I'm sure you don't. I'm a broke hobo on a quest for everything on the site... So... Be nice and do something for free. U:<

HTML Code:
[font="century gothic"][size=4][color=#4A4A4A]Art for Lee! <3[/color][/size]

[center][size=2][color=#CC0099][b]Username[/b];; [What are you called around these parts. >.>]
[b]What you want to draw[/b];; [An OC, please include name if this is the case, or an avatar.]
[b]Examples[/b];; [Please link me straight to the picture using a direct link... I don't want to be linked to a deviantart. It takes too long to load.]
[b]Time[/b];; [How long am I going to have to wait for your delicious piece of art?]
[b]Price[/b];; [I'm poor. Be nice.]
[b]Questions[/b];; [Need to know anything more about an OC or an item on an avatar, then feel free to ask... Though, I'm not promising I'll know. ;D][/color][/size][/center][/font]

[ L v e ]

Last edited by #FFFFFF; 01-30-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo

Ya so this post is reserved for any avatars or avatar site related things I want drawn.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION...
Last edited by M e w; 01-30-2011 at 01:28 AM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #5  

This is the post you'll come to, if you only want to do avatar art. My current avatar is always a good bet to draw, but I'll edit this post with some of my favorites for you. ^^

[ L v e ]

Last edited by #FFFFFF; 01-30-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
• • Liam [LAST NAME PENDING LOL]

Name ; Liam [xxx]
Gender ; Male
Age ; 25
Species ; Dustblood [My own species in my own story. Appears human, altered DNA basically.]
Appearance ; U/C
Personality ; U/C
Background ; U/C
Ref ; Liam reference.

• • Skye [XXX]

Name ; Skye [xxx]
Gender ; Female
Age ; 23
Species ; Alien
Appearance ; Height - 4'10" Weight - 95 lbs
Very pixie-like and tiny. Has short, platinum blond hair.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4r...ir-feminin.jpg
Bright blue eyes and very pale.
U/C
Personality ; U/C
Background ; U/C
Last edited by M e w; 01-30-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #7  
• • Syra Victoria Smyth

Note;; Feel free to draw these two... Together. <3 It would be nice, nice, nice and appropriate for the novel they are in together. Though, the female shouldn't be very happy towards Cole. Perhaps draw them embracing and her trying, but not too hard, to get away?
Name;; Syra Victoria Smyth
Age;; 25
Gender;; Female
Ethnicity;; British
Personality;; She has an extremely large ego. She is a very frightening person for others to be around considering her status and what she does to people. She's glad to allow people to fear her, but when they don't fear her she fears them. She doesn't fear for long though, for she thinks way too much for her own good. She is very OCD and actually counts her steps when she walks to places to make sure they are always the same amount of steps away as last time. It's how she remembers where things are. If you were to tell her how to get somewhere, she would ask you how many steps you thought it would take to get there. She is very intelligent and she has very good reflexes and investigation skills. It wouldn't be possible to deceive her for she thinks quick on her feet no matter what and can always talk her way out of a situation. She knows she has power and she enjoys using it to get what she wants. Disobey her and face the consequences.
Appearance;; She is a very athletic looking person for she takes good care of herself. She has red hair that probably goes down a little bit past her shoulders, or exactly AT her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright green and she is very pale. She is pale due to the fact that she stays inside all of the time. Her bangs always fall in front of her eyes, but they do not cover her eyes completely. They probably go down past her eyes and touch the top of her cheekbones on her face. Her hair is not wavy, it is perfectly straight.
Clothing;; Her clothes are almost always very dark. She enjoys wearing the old looking button down jackets. It's a double button on the front and it is very tight and elegant looking. It is usually decorated in either gold or green. Sometimes red, so any other those colors work. It is always black, with any of those colors decorating it. She wears skirts that never go past her knees, sometimes they only go down to mid thigh. She wears boots that come all the way up to her knees and buckle up the side. They have a heel on them that is probably about three inches. She sometimes has her hair up in a pony tail so that it won't be on her neck, but that isn't an everyday thing. When she wants to look even more elegant than normal, she puts it in a bun.
Jacket style, but the edges shouldn't be the same. | Boots. | Possible Skirt | Possible skirt, but without the red design on the side. | Possible dress. | Possible dress. | Possible dress(The bottom needs to be shorter. Probably mid thigh.) | Possible dress, but with a shorter skirt. Mid thigh. Also, a little tighter on the skirt. | Possible dress | Possible dress. Tighter skirt. | Possible outfit | Possible shirt | Hair color | Hair style | Eye color
Background;; Now that you have read all of that about this girl, I think you should know that she killed her family when she was only 16. She killed them and ate them. This was in the time when no one knew what to do when you killed some of your own family because the only way they could think to do anything to punish her would be to kill part of her family... But she had done that. They were frightened of her because she actually ate them. She had always been very interested in what a person would taste like, so it wasn't a surprise to her best friend Cole. He just slowly grew away from her after that because it changed her completely. She now owns the house they lived in and inherited all of the money that they had, since she was the only heir. She hires people to work for her and to cook people for her. She lives out her life in the mansion that her family used to own. Now it is only hers.

• • Cole Dimitri Warner

Name;; Cole Dimitri Warner
Age;; 26
Gender;; Male
Ethnicity;; British
Personality;; He's a bit more normal that Victoria, but he's got a short temper in the end. It doesn't take much to set him off. He's very intelligent and he's normally in a good mood. Even if he isn't in a good mood, then he's going to act like it. He's one of those people that bottles up their emotions and won't tell anyone unless they are really close to him. Victoria used to be that person until... What he refers to as "The Accident" happened. Then, he slowly drifted away from her because he knew she wasn't the same person anymore. He's slightly driven himself insane with all of the thinking he does. He's got good investigation skills as well and could probably talk his way out of any scenario. He's good with getting people to join his side and he can convince people that the sky is purple when it's really blue.
Appearance;; He's got short brown hair that's sort of choppy. It looks like he never runs a comb or a brush through it ever, but it seems to stay in order. His eyes are a very pale and icy blue, almost unnaturally so. His skin is very pale. They live in a town where people don't go outside much, so it is understandable that he is pale as well. People just want to get away from Victoria.
Clothing;; He wears simple things. Normally a button down shirt with a collar that's button all the way up, but not the first three or four buttons. He wears any kind of pants. They can be blue, khaki, or black. He's not very picky. He just wants to pretty much look the same every time someone sees him.
Shirt | Pants | Pants | Boots | Hair color | Hair style | Eye color
Background;; He was childhood friends with Victoria. He called her Vicky and she called him Colie. It was just little nicknames they had for each other, since they knew each other for a long time. If Victoria had not gone insane like she had, he probably would have fallen in love with her. He might still be in love with her, but he is in denial about his feelings now that he knows what she does. He's always lived in that same town but he moved away from his parents as soon as Victoria ate hers. They were afraid that he had learned things from her and they didn't much want him around... So, he just left. Now, Victoria needed new hands in her house so she made a few calls. Cole was one of those people she called. He's not sure why she wanted him to come work for her, but any chance to get close to her once again was a good thing to him.

[ L v e ]

Last edited by #FFFFFF; 01-30-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
• • Jack Noble

Name ; Jack Noble
Gender ; Male
Age ; 22
Species ; Human
Appearance ; Height - 6'-6'1" Weight - 165 lbs.
Light complexion but not pale, has wild/mussed short black hair with a skinny braid to his shoulder behind his left ear. Green eyes.
Has an athletic, lean build and somewhat delicate yet strong features.
Clothing is reserved to his hunting gear and exercise gear for the most part. Always wears black.
Hunting gear consists of black cargo pants, black fitted shirt, a lightweight black jacket, and black combat boots.
Also has a large silver pistol that he should either be holding or is in a holster at his side. Should be completely silver.
Personality ; Likes to joke around and enjoy himself, but can be very serious and a leader when the time calls for it. Tends to act like an older-brother to those weaker than him, even if they are actually older than him. When he is fighting he tends to turn feral and can sometimes enjoy himself too much.
Background ; Part of a story of mine, he is a Hunter, and he actually leads a group of them despite his young age. Became a Hunter in his mid-teens and advanced quickly to become a high-ranking leader in the group.

• • Lily Shear

Name ; Lily Shear
Gender ; Female
Age ; 19
Species ; Human
Appearance ; Height - 5'7" Weight - 120 lbs.
Pretty pale complexion and has long, straight black hair to the middle of her back. Grey eyes.
Then but athletic build and has a bit of an exotic face.
Wears a mixture of pretty, girly clothes and laid-back outfits.
Also can be put into her Hunting gear, which is about the same as Jack's.
Possible clothing options...
Skirt. Skirt. Top. Top. Dress.
Shoes. Shoes.
Personality ; U/C
Background ; U/C

• • Desmond Kinsler

Name ; Desmond Kinsler
Gender ; Male
Age ; 18
Species ; Human
Appearance ; U/C
Personality ; U/C
Background ; U/C
Last edited by M e w; 02-01-2011 at 10:45 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #9  
• • Blaqkin

Name;; Blaqkin
Age;; Changed at the age of 19.
Gender;; Female
Species;; Demigoddess
Appearance;; Black skin accented with a single turquoise colored tattoo on her side. It's in a tribal pattern and it was something she always found gorgeous. She has no eyes at all, though she does have a mouth and a nose... Her hair falls in front of where her eyes SHOULD be, but not too terribly much. Her hair is long though, going past her shoulders. She also has two dark horns attacked to her head, a tail, and large wings to go along with it.
Clothing;; She wears armor and always carries a flail.
Personality;; She's ruthless, but yet soft at the same time... She's not afraid to harm another living being and does so on a regular basis... Seeing as how she was put as a general for the army of the corrupted, that's not hard at all to believe though. The way she speaks is often quiet, but yet no one misses a thing she says... Because they just hang onto every word. She's a great speech maker, in other words... She can keep everyone guessing.
Background;; When she was born, she was blind right off the bat... And everyone always ridiculed her for that. She went through school being picked on by everyone but a single soul... That of Taiye. Taiye was her best friend and nothing would ever change that. Not even them selling their souls to opposing sides. Blaqkin sold her soul to Braen, merely for the gift of sight... Braen took her eyes from her and gave her the ability to see without needing eyes to make sure that no one would be able to take her sight away again.

• • Mirage Greytion

Name;; Mirage Greytion
Age;; 26
Gender;; Female
Species;; Werewolf
Appearance;; Hair Style & color. Eye color. Light tan complexion. Stands at about 5'7. She also has a scar over her nose, trailing down from her right eye, to her left cheek.
Clothing;; Possible top. Possible top. Possible jacket. Possible outfit. Possible bottoms. Possible outfit. Possible outfit. Possible bottoms. Possible outfit. Boots. Boots. Boots. Possible gloves. Possible outfit.
Personality;; She's slightly timid, but once she warms up to you and she figures out you're not going to hurt her in the least, she's quite the firecracker. She can't help that though... She gets overly excited and hyper about several different things in life... Mainly eating. She loves food, but she can't exactly eat pretty much anything anymore due to her... Condition, as her father called it. Her brother calls it that too and she doesn't like to look at it as a handicap... She loves who she is, even though she would like to change the beast that she can't control.
Background;; One night, her brother snuck out and she decided to follow him. It was when they were about 18 and she wanted to know where he was going. Sadly, he decided to make his way through the woods to his destination. He was attacked by an animal and it bit him, scratching him several times in the process... Had Mir not been there, it would have surely eaten him... But she saved him from it, getting bitten and scratched herself. It wasn't until the next month that they fully understood what that creature was... Lir never did tell her why he was going out that night.

• • Lir Greytion

Name;; Lir Greytion
Age;; 27
Gender;; Male
Species;; Werewolf
Appearance;; Hair style & color. Eye Color. Normal type complexion. Stands at about 6'3.
Clothing;; Jacket. Boots. Boots. Possible Bottoms. Possible pants. Possible pants.
Personality;; Protective of his sister for obvious reasons... She saved his life, but at an unforgiving cost. He's far too serious now... After the incident. He hasn't quite been the same and he can't get used to the thought of himself changing and attacking people yet. He'd fairly paranoid most of the time, but... He tries to roll with it. He changed his appearance and everything after the attack, not wanting to look like the same person. Mir didn't change, but she wasn't seen as much as he was... So, she didn't need to.
Background;; He went out to go meet one of his buddies one night. He was going to go score some pot and then hit a club, but he was in such a rush that he went through the woods... He wanted to get tere quickly because he needed a quick buzz. Sadly, a buzz was what he got.

• • Turi Vox Slane

Name;; Turi Slane
Age;; 25
Gender;; Male
Ethnicity;; Romanian
Appearance;; U/C
Clothing;; U/C
Personality;; U/C
Background;; U/C

[ L v e ]

Last edited by #FFFFFF; 05-30-2011 at 05:23 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
• • Draydon Illuise

Name ; Draydon Illuise
Gender ; Male
Age ; 244 [Looks around 18, can pass as someone in their early twenties]
Species ; Incubus Demon
Appearance ; U/C
Personality ; U/C
Background ; U/C

• • Srashia

Name ; Srashia [Goes by Sasha Morgret in human world]
Gender ; Female
Age ; 114 [Looks around 16-17]
Species ; Lesser Angel
Appearance ; U/C
Personality ; U/C
Background ; U/C
Last edited by M e w; 01-30-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #11  
• • Anne E. Thrax

Name;; Anne E. Thrax. What does the E stand for? No one has ever found out.
Age;; None. Why not? She's immortal. You can't kill her. She'll be here forever. No matter how many times you try to hurt her, she'll come back. Everything regenerates.
Gender;; Female.
Ethnicity;; British.
Appearance;; Hair style <- The colors aren't black and red though. The red is green and the black is purple. Eye color. Ears are pierced with the Industrial, Tragus, Rook, Snug, and the lobe four times. Her lip is pierced off to the right side of her mouth and the left side of her nose is pierced, with a small diamond in the hole. She's very pale... Like, unnaturally so. Her nails are always long and filed to a point, painted either black, green, or purple all of the time. Her canines protrude downwards so much that they almost hang out of her lips when her mouth is closed. She always wears dark eyeliner, black, purple, or green. Her lips are always neatly one of those same three colors.
Clothing;; Possible Top. Possible Top. Possible Top. Possible Top. Possible Skirt. Possible Dress, only with green and purple stitching instead of white. Possible Skirt. Possible Skirt, only with green crosses and not pink ones. Possible Skirt & Shoes. Possible Skirt. Possible Boots, only with green and purple stars. Possible Boots, only with green accents and not silver. Possible Outfit, only with green and purple accents instead of red. Possible Outfit with green and purple accents instead of all black. Possible Outfit. Possible Outfit. Possible Outfit, only green and purple instead of white accents. Possible Outfit, only with green and purple instead of white accents.
Personality;; Like her name and her clothes give off of her, she's a very... Cruel and toxic woman. She's not afraid to tell people how she feels, tell them off, and tell them just how important they are in the world. She curls her lips at anyone that tries to talk to her down and she often rolls her eyes when you so much as speak to her. She doesn't usually care what you have to say to her because she knows she can kill you with a single tap of her finger on your bare skin. She's always had the mindset that she's better than everyone else around and she pretty much is... They can die and she can't. So, she's stuck up and pretty snobby. Sometimes she calms down, but not to the point of an actual conversation with someone. The only way she would actually talk to someone... Is if she tried to kill them and they magically survived- which has never happened by the way.
Background;; When she was born, her parents were so proud of what they'd made... Before they knew what was going to happen in the future. They died when she was only 9... They were already having problems with her then. Especially since sometimes, when she touched people they just... Died. Black veins would form on their skin, then after it took over their body to a spot that would hold a major organ, they died. She often did that... Just for fun. Her parents kept her in the house after they found out she could do that, so she already had the mindset that the other people in the world weren't worthy of seeing her, that's why she's in the attic. Her parents were ashamed of the child they were once so very proud of. They hung their head at the mere mention of her name... Anne Thomas. When they died, no one knew what to do with the child, so they just left her there... Left her there to die, hopefully. No one wanted to take care of the child that could kill you with a mere touch.
So, she left the house and lived on the streets at nine years old. By the time she was 18, she'd already been selling her body on the street for money... She needed the money, so why not? She wasn't that bad looking... The same part is, most of the time, after she was paid... She killed the man that touched her in those disgusting ways. By the time she was 25, she was still selling her body because she needed money and that's all she knew how to do... Then, she made a deal with devil one night... As she laid on her bed, crying, the black makeup pouring down over her face as she spilled her entire life out onto the sheets. It was the one time she actually showed an emotion and any regret for the killing she did. The devil showed himself to her, proposing a deal. If she would help him do his job, he would give her anything she wanted... Anything in the world, she could just name it. Whenever she needed anything, he was the person to ask. He told her to think of him like a father. So, she asked for money... Eternal life... And the ability to actually control what she did to people. She still hadn't learned to control it. Whenever she touched anyone with her nails, they always died. She had to be careful.
All she had to do to help him, was kill whoever he whispered in her ear was coming to him next. She agreed, changed her name to Anne Thrax, and has been doing his bidding ever since.

• • Aza Rebbecca Hopkins

Name;; Aza Rebecca Hopkins
Age;; Unknown
Species;; Vampire
Appearance;; She's rather short, only standing at about 5'1. Her hair is a light blonde with black streaks. Hair Style. Her eyes are bright green. She's pale, but not too pale.
Clothing;; She almost always wears dark things. She tends to wear more girly things though. She wears dresses and tons of accessories. Dress possibility. Dress possibility. Dress possibility. Dress possibility. Outfit possibility. Choker. Boots. Small hairclip.
Personality;; She's rather quiet and spends most of her time writing or drawing. She's drawn back from people most of the time because she mainly doesn't like them. If she's ever spoken to she usually tries to get it over with as quickly as possible... Just because she doesn't feel like keeping up a conversation. She's nervous when she's thrown into situations like that, but she can definitely manage most of the time.
Background;; She's been a vampire for quite some time now and she's not afraid to feed off of humans. She does it often, actually... When she needs to feed. That would explain why she's gone back to high school. She's just trying to get closer to humans so that she can attempt to befriend some of them then betray them by feeding off of them.

• • Ace [XXX]

Name;; Ace
Age;; 23
Gender;; Male
Species;; Fire Manipulator
Personality;; He's very quiet and secluded. He doesn't usually talk to people and he tries to keep to himself. When set off, he can have an AWFUL temper though... You don't want to piss this guy off, ever. He doesn't talk much at all. The only way he isn't secluded or quiet is if he gets to know the person better... He doesn't seem to get to know people at all though. He doesn't like to.
Appearance;; He's tan and he's 5'8". Hair <-- Make the blue a dark red. Eye color. Tattoo on Left arm. Right, upper arm
Clothing;; Jacket | Shirt | Pants | Pants | Pants | Top | Boots
Background;; He was born from a fire manipulator and a shadow manipulator. He has some of the shadow aspects about him, but he finds it easier to manipulate the fire rather than the darkness so he doesn't usually try to do anything with the shadows. He was on his own since the age of 10 because both of his parents died. His father died first, then his mother died of a broken heart. It didn't phase him much. He just kept living his life past that and drew himself in from everyone else. He's been that way ever since.

• • Nickolai Exeraph

Name;; Nickolai
Age;; 24
Gender;; Male
Species;; Fallen angel
Personality;; He's very vulgar and an all around asshole. He smokes constantly, probably about two or three packs a day. He doesn't really care because he knows he can't get any of the diseases that come with it... Especially not because of what he is. He's a smart ass and he usually has really good come backs, no matter what someone says to him. He won't lose an argument and he'll never apologize for anything... Because he's not sorry, he meant whatever he said or did to you. He's very blunt and isn't afraid of anyone. He isn't afraid to die and that's obvious at times. He knows exactly where he would end up if someone tried to kill him... Right back in the same spot he was at that moment- eventually.
Appearance;; He's pale and he's 6'4". Hair style. Only black in color. Eye color.
Clothing;; He usually wears button up shirts of the dark variety and black pants, or even plain jeans. He doesn't try to impress anyone- ever. He wears a studded belt and pretty sturdy looking boots. He also wears a celtic cross necklace all of the time and can often be seen with a cigarette. He has large and tattered black wings, similar to those pictures. Only his would have holes in them and be more tattered. Similar to these, almost.
Background;; He was once a pretty trusted angel in the heavens. Then, he had his eyes on a certain human down below... He paid this human a visit and did the unthinkable, after a few weeks of them being together. He had sex with this human and who found out before anyone else? God did. He was damned to the earth forever, to stay with that human until the mortal was dead... Ever since the human he was banished from heaven to stay with died, he's not been a very happy man... Mainly because he once had love and now he doesn't... He's secretly afraid to fall in love with anyone else because he's sure they will just die off like his mortal lover did... He curses his immortal soul every day he's alive and tries his best to enjoy his life- a little at a time...

[ L v e ]

Last edited by #FFFFFF; 05-30-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Local Weirdo
• • Sarah Rice

Name ; Sarah Rice
Gender ; Female
Age ; 18
Species ; Human
Appearance ; U/C
Personality ; U/C
Background ; U/C

• • Thomas Rice

Name ; Thomas Rice
Gender ; Male
Age ; 21
Species ; Human
Appearance ; U/C
Personality ; U/C
Background ; U/C
Last edited by M e w; 01-30-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #13  
• • Mavek Umawli

Name;; Mavek Umawli
Age;; Unknown, but looks to be about 25.
Race;; Demon
Ethnicity;; British American
Human-
Black Hair with green eyes. He stands at about 6'4 and has a sturdy build. His skin is of normal complexion while in this form as well. He has his lip pierced on the left side and his tongue is pierced as well. He has two eyebrow piercings and various ear piercings including an Industrial, snug, tragus, and anti tragus in both ears. He also has a tattoo that is much more than it appears.
Demon-
His hair gains dark blue streaks and slightly curved horns grow out of his head. Small spikes adorn his arms and shoulders, all the way down to his hands in a neat row, perfectly symmetrical with each other. He also gains a forked tail that's about two feet long and also blue in color... His skin becomes almost white, but leaning more on the gray side. When in this form, his tattoo on his chest seems to actually stir and move as his moods change.
Personality;; He's rather quiet and opinionated when it comes to certain things. He will speak his mind, but to an extent. He's quiet in the manner that his voice isn't very loud at all... Not in that he doesn't say much. He has an addictive personality which would explain his many body piercings and his love of cigarettes.
Background;; U/C

• • Emmet Clio

Name;; Emmet Clio
Age;; 122
Race;; Half Human/Half Demon
Appearance;; His skin is pitch black while his hair is a ghostly white. His eyes are white too and they do not contain a pupil... Though, he can see. His skin is adnorned with bright silver designs, much like this one. Along with these, but only in silver obviously. Hairstyle. Body Type, muscular... But not overly so.
Clothing;; All he wears are black pants and a silver shackle-like collar.
Personality;; He's rather serious at times and he can be solemn... He's a lonely creature, but he tries his best to not think about how bad his life has been by spending most of his time with nature and animals. One of his favorite things to do is to go swimming or just watch the clouds float by... He has absolutely no people skills at all and hasn't interacted with any since the last few that tried to capture him... And that's why he still wears a shackle around his neck.
Background;; Born in the year 1888, he was born of a dragon demon and a mortal human. The mortal was his mother and she didn't want him to be halfdemon... He was born with wings and a tail like his father was... Not to mention, his skin was completely black. By the time he was a teen, he would have mastered his dragon form... But his mother wasn't going to allow that... She cut off his wings and tail, but not all too efficiently... There are still small stubs were all three of the objects used to be... The spots ache at times, but not nearly as much as the spells she carved into his skin to make sure the objects wouldn't grow back... They ended up being a silver tinted color because they grew over as scars... His father killed his mother for mutilating him like that and then he never claimed Emmet as his own child... Emmet was always rejected no matter where he went, so he decided to live in the mountains where no one would ever come to find him... And gaze upon on his disgusting appearance. He doesn't fit with humans... Or demons, all thanks to his mother.

• • Tolic Beauregard

Name;; Tolic Beauregard
Age;; Unknown
Gender;; Male
Ethnicity;; American
Personality;; He's a very vicious man, not caring about anyone but himself, or the person he decided to stalk for that moment in time. He will kill anyone, no questions ask, just for getting in his way. He's not the man you'd want to run into in a dark alleyway or anything of the sort.~ He has no conscience, so he doesn't really care about what happens to the families of the people that he kills, or even the people he injures... He could make anyone quake in their shoes, just by looking at him. No matter how strong the person THINKS they are... Tolic could tear them apart with the lift of a finger.
(Demon)Appearance;; Tolic could make himself look normal, but his true form was anything but. He had snow white hair and bright yellow eyes rimmed with red. His nails were about three inches long and filed to a point. His skin looked to be covered in scales, but they were not. He had a long black tail that was forked at the end and his teeth were razor sharp, but he had never used them to hurt anyone before. He had given that some thought, but never went through with it. He mainly used weapons and his nails.
(Human)Appearance;; His entire body is structured the exact same way it is when he is a demon, only he has skin... His hair is a short brown and his eyes are a light blue. He looked completely normal, but he still has a ferocity about him that can't be explained because he seems to be just the same as the next guy on the street.
Clothing;; He wears anything black and tight. He enjoys belts, very much. He'd probably also wear a button up shirt that was a little looser than normal, but he liked to keep his clothing a little tight, so he could move around if he needed to fight with someone.
Human hair style. | Demon hair style | Possible outfit
Background;; Tolic Demetri Beauregard was not the kind of man you wanted to meet in a dark alley way or even broad day light. He was always around, but he was a master of disguise. He was also a master of deceit and treachery. He wasn't human, or all of the things he did would be impossible. In all honesty, he was a shadow demon. He could slink through the shadows without anyone seeing him or ever knowing he was there. He didn't own a conscience and he never had. Maybe that's why his parents disowned him and tossed him to the side. He was too much of a ferocious beast for them to handle since he would kill anything, but not immediately... He would wait and torture them for a while, actually. He didn't like to get these things over with. He also liked to talk to the people before he disposed of them.

• • Camrin Vos Mawuli

Name;; Camrin Vos Mawuli
Age;; About 100
Species;; Ice Demon
Appearance;; He has white skin... Perfectly, pearly white. It's complimented with bright two tone hair and purple eyes. Body Type. He stands at an average 6'6. He has two smallish-horns sticking out from both sides of his head that are usually hidden by his hat. He also has a black forked tail.
Clothing;; He wears normal looking clothing... Pants and long sleeves when he goes out because his skin is so pale and he doesn't want it to burn. He also wears a hat. He tends to wear darker colors, but it's not necessary.
Personality;; He's not scared of much of anything... He's very sure of himself and he's soft spoken despite his loud personality. He's nice, but he's also stern... He isn't shy about anything in his head or in other people's heads... He's not afraid to use the strength he'd worked his body up to because it comes in handy most of the time. He's outspoken when it comes to his thoughts, but it's odd for someone that has a normally light voice.
Background;; His parents were both of the same race and they took care of him rather nicely. They were a family that was born into money on both sides... So, naturally when they died Cam was left with all of that. He has a rather nice home and a lot of money. He frequents the town to buy random treasures he sees... He's a collector of sorts.

[ L v e ]

Last edited by #FFFFFF; 05-30-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
• • Shaun Grieves

Name ; Shaun Grieves aka MO HAWKIN
Age ; 27
Species ; Human
Appearance ; Height - 6'2" Weight - 190 lbs.
Gray-green eyes. Skin is in between fair and a very light tan. Very muscular and fit because he's constantly fighting and exercising. He has strong features and a sharp profile. Has a long Mohawk, the short sides being black and the middle dyed a light brown/blondish color. The back of his Mohawk falls to about his shoulders but he keeps it clipped up to his head with a flat black hair clip. Usually has stubble, but will go clean-shaven at times. He has several piercings; one lip ring on the left side, two lobe piercings in his right ear, a lobe, conch, and pinna rings, and industrial bar in his left ear. They are all black rings and bars.
He pretty much just wears black, but sometimes he will wear come certain other colors like white, red, highlighter yellow...
Wears one thick black band-ring on his right pointer finger.
Also has one tattoo that covers his right scapula; it is an assault rifle with a script on the body of the gun saying : War never ends, so I fight 'till I die. His body is scarred from battle; cuts, bruises, bullet wounds, etc. No specific scar that is important, but all hold specific memories for him.
Personality ; Shaun is hardened from living on a planet where war and poverty are his constant surroundings. He usually stays neutral and emotionless, but when he lets his real personality show he becomes a likable and compassionate guy. He hates war, humans killing humans, but he seems like a hypocrite since he is a mercenary and kills other human beings every day. He actually became a mercenary because he found out that fighting and killing was the only way he could survive and make money, so he does it. He has counted every single person that he has killed to remember them; the number is closing in on the thousands. He is typically a loner, but he gets easily attached to others and learns to care for them without thinking about it. Can be embarrassed fairly easily but tries not to show it.
Background ; Shaun has been an orphan for most of his life. His parents and siblings were killed by raiders when he was about nine years old. He managed to escape and eventually was able to learn how to fend for himself. He became a mercenary when he turned sixteen, finding out that he had an unnerving skill for taking human life. He struggled with his deeds for many years until he got out of his teens. Has never had an actual relationship, just finds partners, man or woman, every so often when he is required to stay in one place for a while. Always leaves them behind without anymore thought about them. Has now been a soldier for hire for over a decade and has no real purpose in life besides surviving, like many other people who live on the war-infested planet.

• • [XXX]

Name ; [XXX]
Age ; U/C
Species ; U/C
Appearance ; U/C
Personality ; U/C
Background ; U/C

• • Digits

Name ; Will Thresher aka Digits
Age ; 20
Species ; Human
Appearance ; Height - 6'0" Weight - 160 lbs.
His dark brown hair is thick and a bit wavy, except for the right side of his head where it is shaved from the hairline to right under his ear. This is because he has a large, disfiguring scar that stretches from his right temple to behind his right ear. The scar stretches his right eye and the skin around it into a bit of an upwards slant. Bright bluish-green eyes. Long, sharp features, giving him a mischievous look. His normal clothing includes baggy tank tops, the armholes cut low to about his waist, fitted jeans, and colorful retro Nikes. Example
Also always wears purple visor shades and headphones similar to these.
Personality ; Very sneaky and incredibly smart. Likes to mess with others and does not give respect to others very often. Hates authority figures and does not respond to orders well. Can easily infuriate other people but can also be an interesting friend depending on the other person.
Background ; U/C
Last edited by M e w; 01-30-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #15  
• • Uri Vaughn Wyatt

Name;; Uri Vaughn Wyatt
Age;; 27
Race;; Human
Ethnicity;; Romanian
Personality;; He's a shut in... He doesn't much care to speak with people or to have people speak with him. Despite his well chiseled appearance, he doesn't much care to have people around him. He looks pretty normal, but he's really messed up in the head. He suffers from separation anxiety, confusion, chronic depression, and just plain... Fright.
Appearance;; Hair color & style. Eye color.Monroe piercing. He's also covered in many scars. He has them all over his wrists and especially his chest/stomach. Eyebrow piercing.
Clothing;; Possible pants. Possible pants. Possible pants. Possible shirt. He also wears tanktops a lot. Black or white. They can be paired with any of those pants. Boots
Background;; He was happy once... When his mother and father weren't divorced. They separated and his mother won him in the court case... She would hit him whenever he would mention his father. When he stopped talking about his father, she found other reasons to hit him... Then he just stopped coming around her at all, so she would seek him out and beat him. She then found that the beating wasn't having the same affect anymore and she started to cut him with knives... A few years later, he finally got to move out and away from that terrible woman. He works at a bar and makes pretty good money, even though he'd much rather crawl in a hole and become a hermit.

• • Narian Tou Klassen

Name;; Narian Tou Klassen
Age;; 23
Race;; Human
Ethnicity;; American
Personality;; Usually an extremely angry person. He's the type to gain a soft spot for certain people. He's agressive, but when it comes to women he's extremely nice to them... He's a sucker for a pretty girl and he always has been. When he's at work or somewhere like that, then he's more vulgar and he's easily enraged. He has a short fuse when it comes to idiots and, well... Pretty much anyone.
Appearance;; Hair color(blue). Eye color. Hair style. He's extremely tan and he's 6'2". He's sculpted as well, but not overly so. Spine tattoo. Torso tattoo. Side tattoo. Arm tattoo. Leg tattoos.Neck tattoo.
Clothing;; He wears pretty normal things... Mostly tanktops and shorts since he lives near a beach. So, his clothing is relaly simple. I'm more worried about the tattoos being right. You can make the shorts any color you want besides pink and the tanktop should be black or white.
Background;; He had a pretty normal life, actually... He was raised by his mother and then she died when he was at the sad age of 16. He's been working at a cafe ever since to pay the bills for the house he inherited from her.

• • Dekkard Graves

Name;; Dekkard
Age;; 21
Gender;; Male
Ethnicity;; American
Personality;; He's a pretty funny guy, actually. He likes to joke around... A lot. He's almost always smiling, unless he's down. That doesn't happen often. He's a very happy guy as well. He hasn't found much wrong with his life. It's actually been a lot better than most lives could be and he is thankful for that. He's always carrying a guitar, almost everywhere he goes. He loves to write music and he loves to play music that has already been written. He's just completely a music kind of guy.
Appearance;; His hair is a bright red color, almost like rust, but not quite that dark. His eyes are an emerald green, bright and shiny. He's very pale, like he never goes outside. Truth is, he's Irish... So, he just has a pale complexion, no matter what. He has his right eyebrow pierced and the left side of his lip is pierced as well. He always keeps a silver barbell in them both. He's got an Industrial ear piercing on both ears, as well as a one on the Tragus and normal earlobe piercings.
Clothing;; He wears black all of the time. He usually wears a band T-Shirt and Tripp pants with bright colors lining the stitches. He also wears a black and white checkerboard bracelet and a ring on every finger, always silver. They vary in sizes and shapes.
Hair Style | Hair color | Eye color | Industrial Ear Piercing | Tragus, Industrial, and Earlobe piercings | Boots | Possible Pants | Possible Pants | Possible Pants | Possible Pants | Possible Pants | Possible Shirt | Possible Shirt | Possible Shirt
Background;; His parents have always been there for him, buying him whatever he wanted. He didn't like that much, to the point where he stopped telling them what he wanted because it was nicer for him to be able to get what he wanted instead of them always getting it. His parents are always worried that he doesn't have enough money, so they come visit his house and hide money in random places of his house, figuring he would find it later.

• • Karsh Somper

Name;; Karsh
Age;; 25
Gender;; Male
Ethnicity;; Australian
Personality;; He's a pretty funny and sarcastic guy. He has low self esteem because of all of the scars he has on his body. He doesn't really like to wear clothing that much though- despite how he seems to be. He's pretty out going and he'll go out of his way to help someone else- even if it hurts him to do so. He's really clumsy and accident prone... He gets hurt- a lot. He's rather lazy and he's knowledgeable. He's a very good teacher- seeing as he IS a teacher.
Appearance;; 6'5. His hair is a dark shade of green and his eyes are a bright red. I usually go by this picture for his appearance. He has that scar on his eye as well. He's got many other scars on his body, including a deep gash across his chest. He has scars all along his arms and a few on his neck. These are from his strict sword fighting teacher. Also, he doesn't have an eye patch. xD He's not a pirate. Here is his hair style, only his bangs are just like the pirate picture that I showed before. This is just what the top of his hair looks like without the hat on.
Clothing;; He doesn't really have a preference... He'd just prefer things that are tight. He really enjoys tight clothing.
Possible shirt | Possible Pants + Shirt | Possible outfit | Possible outfit
Background;; When he was about 11, his parents died and he went to live with his sword fighting teacher. His teacher taught him everything he knows now and he lives as a sword-fighting teacher. His teacher was harsh and didn't play gentle, despite Karsh being so young. He thought it would build better character for him to show him no mercy. That's why Karsh has so many scars all over his body. His teacher was a ruthless man, but Karsh is thankful for everything that was taught to him by that man. He made him the strange man he is today.

[ L v e ]

Last edited by #FFFFFF; 01-30-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Omg the day is going by too fast dammit. D8
- shakes fist at time for going forward -
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote