Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Tangible Badassery
Default AU for Art   #1  
Aurum: 11K
Runes: 1 (some sort of special)

What I want:

This is my Samurai Courtier. It's a rough pixel base that I had done. I would like to add more details.

Necklace: http://www.bluebuddhaboutique.com/ga..._triad-mid.jpg
-dark silver chain with black and red accents/jewels

Kimono: As is (yes, those are tiny spiders)

Eyes: a steely blue

Makeup: red eyeshadow with dark black eye liner. Nothing on her lips, though I'd like them to be naturally darkish and supple looking.

Expression: Better than you, cocky, presumptuous, sexy, condescending.

If you want more detail, feel free to ask. C: I have every right to decline an offer if I feel it doesn't match the quality of items rendered or if it doesn't appeal to me. Serious offers only, please. I *do* haggle and try to offer the best deal for the artist.
Last edited by Daigotsu; 05-06-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 02:04 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
oh, shit dude this is perfect ;x; my arm feels better and i am almost through my commisions

um, what i can offer;
about 5-15 pieces for the entire invo
style;
would range but basically one of each that i make plus a handful of others though traditional pixels, normal flats, normal pixels, and digital shading are all going to be used
time;
about 30 hours all together so it will take about a week maybe a smidge longer depending on when i work

she is perfect for a base i just made yesterday; http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...8.png~original which needed a female in a slinky kimono and is simple enough that she can fit a slew of poses both in my head and in my stock folder

so what do you think? you have seen my work a few times and we have worked together before(though that game freebie had bad timing and was doomed to die)
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Default   #3  
I do love to work with you... I don't think I have seen much of your work other than pixel arts (and I'm hoping to get some variety in styles). Mind if you link me some different samples? :3
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Default   #5  
HOLYMOTHEROF-

http://tenchibaka.deviantart.com/art...ydee-364611139

THAT. I love it. It's the style/quality I am looking for. Don't get me wrong, I adore your other styles (like what you made for me already), but THAT.

How much do you usually do for that? Having this thread up for such a short time, I feel meh about accepting a full invo commission right off the bat. Though, as the pieces get done, we could continue to do business and if no one else impresses me, you could very well end up with all of it. Haha.

EDIT!!!: I also see that it is a base you used and you did the edits. But it's so beautifully done. ;^;
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
if i do i can open my newbie/donation center all the faster

um, i have not sold one like her in years though i would get about 100k on gaia back when 1mil was about as expensive as items got XD

she only took about 4-5 hours maybe a little longer so at time i would call her about 15k though it is a style that is physically exhausting because like my digetal art it is done with only one hand so 20-25 for her though if that includes legs i am not sure XD but that base i showed(far right) would be done like this one

of course i'd have to use base for it, either my own or someone else's since to make one from scratch would double the time
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Default   #7  
You want the items for a Newbie center?! ;O; I see. Then let's make the deal. My entire inventory for either a mass amount of art or a couple of high quality ones, yeah?
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
yes~ i was almost there before but i ended up quitting a few weeks before i opened and gave away all my stuff. you would be moving production up by like two months easy and i can ease up spending all my au on aumonthlies XD sooooooo many enikis and twin theives hahahaha

i would have to pm you the mule though since i dont want to clutter up my personal invo XD
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #9  
though you may just want to start watching my tumblr X''D mass 'o art is my forte with good stuff sprinkled in
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Sure, sure. And would I be able to get the art as you finish? That way, if anything can/needs to be changed for the other art, we can work step by step. I also have some crane game items that I didn't include in the pictures that I can send over as well.

So, 5-15 pieces, eh? I know I'd like at least 2-3 high quality pictures. After that you could doodle and or give me whatever you feel will round out the deal. The reason I want these arts is A) to put as background on my phone an B) to show to other artists in the future as a basis incase I ever order more. I put in the general gist of how I want her mood and expression, but other than that, have fun with the poses and whatever background/details you want to put in. I'm not picky as long as it is relevant to the theme of the picture.
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Default   #11  
Can you link me to your tumblr? :3
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
do take note that some of the pieces are nsfw though most of those are at the end; http://littl3chocobo.tumblr.com/
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #13  
oh! and as an aside, since the one you liked is a modification of a pre-existing work i do have the base still, would you like your first to be on that? and is she wearing this outfit in them all or can she be in others or in states of undress or in costume?
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
I'd prefer most of her art be in her outfit, but since she is a seductress as well, random states of undressed would be appropriate. Nothing too revealing though, as she is still a "classy" lady. Haha. She could also be in other styles of kimonos, but I want the general color scheme for her clothing to be black and grey with accents of dark red. Those are her clan colors. C:

And sure to the question of using the base as the first art. C:
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #15  
of course~

and i can get started on the first one now and a little later i will dig up my mod<3
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 03:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Awesome~ Do you want me to send it as a traditional trade?
Old Posted 05-03-2013, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote