Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Tangible Badassery
Default Kimuri Kasai://~An Art Request~   #1  
Herro. o 3o

So I am starting a Fatal Frame (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_Frame) based table top game where I, the story teller, will be creating the environment/plot/antagonists. This will be my first game running (and pretty much creating from the ground up minus the system base), so I want it to be epic.

I made this thread in hopes that someone will be willing to draw my main antagonist for game enhancement. I like having visuals to help with the over-all feel of games and get everyone on the same page.

EXTRA: Also, I will be implementing other ghostly like entities to be either helpful aides to the group or annoying bad bastards to get in the way. If you would like to do one of these, I would very much appreciate it! They don't need to be super fancy, doodles even. I need a stockpile of them as I see my game running for at least a few months time. Just let me know (if interested) if you want to do a good guy or bad guy. The look will be completely and solely up to you. I'll even write out the stats and backstory (where required) based around YOUR concept.

art://pachi

Character details in spoiler:

If you are curious and/or you would like to art for me, drop me a message in PM or in the thread and I will happily send over a descriptive PM.

I have quite a bit of items and stuff that is linked here:

SOLD:
Hunter of the Wicked
Primal Descent
Radiant Seductress
Marauder's Flight
x2 Socordia
Hounds of Eberus
Forest Guardian

So with that said, please chat, stick around, whatevs. Art Requests are such lonely places. <3
Old Posted 01-14-2013, 04:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Chatting would be cool too, ya know.
Old Posted 01-17-2013, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #3  
Hello! This sounds incredibly interesting and I'd love to help out! :)
Would you care to send me a PM to discuss?
<3
Old Posted 01-24-2013, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Oooh. I have some time to explain it here!

I love horror video games and table tops. My favorite horror video game series is Fatal Frame. My friends do an altered system to play Silent Hill in Table Top (gonna refer to it as TT) form. So I got to thinking: Fatal frame would make an excellent TT!

So far the only the main antagonist has a visual form in my mind. In time, I will be making/designing other important NPCs for the players to interact with (protagonists and antagonists). All of which will be ghost like apparitions (except Kimuri Kasai, who is going to take on a more tangible form). Eventually, I'd love art of all my more important NPCs once I have them kind of made in my head. For now, though, art of Kimuri would be fantastic!

She is a tattoo'd priestess who focuses on Regret. That's going to be the main theme of the game. I want her expressions and body poses to reflect such. Solemn, angry, stoic, even sadness are some of the focuses I want for her image. Her skin should look like an ethereal greyish murky color to signify death. She has japanese looking tribal tattoos etched all over her body (including face). I linked a picture example in the OP.

I also want her to be strikingly beautiful (which is why she was chosen as a priestess). But have a creep factor to it, since she is dead and all. And her eyes should be completely black, like black sclera contacts:

Any other details you'd like to know? Thank you for the interest! I am excited about this.
Old Posted 01-24-2013, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #5  
None at all! I will do a really quick sketch tonight, to get a feel for her, PM it to you, and if you like the direction it's going I'll add in the details and what not and go from there. :) That work?
Old Posted 01-24-2013, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Sounds like a plan! Would you mind terribly shooting me over some examples of previous work? Just so I can get a feel for what you do and all that. C:
Old Posted 01-24-2013, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #7  
Old Posted 01-24-2013, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
We seem to be bad at this timing PMs and Posts thing. XD
Old Posted 01-24-2013, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Default   #9  
Added in more things you could draw for my stuff!
Old Posted 01-26-2013, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote