Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #113  
thankyou for the clarification~
Old Posted 11-23-2015, 10:03 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I think if you use a font like for the Salon button when picking the shop and them have the gems in opposing corners (like the diagonal of a square), that would probably look better.

Old Posted 11-23-2015, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #115  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
I think if you use a font like for the Salon button when picking the shop and them have the gems in opposing corners (like the diagonal of a square), that would probably look better.
Changing the fonts in general would be nice.

The banners I send I really didn't like what I did for them (I think I ended up just stretching out the Body shop logo to fit in the font because I really couldn't think how to make that logo fit in banner form.)

Making those banners was sort of just a rushed reaction because I didn't like how the banners ended up, and I was like "I can help with this!"

There's so much you could do with that space though:
You could fit the shop owners artwork or avatars in the banner.

You could make art for what the store looks like outside/inside (which isn't something that can be done right now site artist wise unless the site commissions someone for artwork like on deviant art, and then that artwork can be framed into the banner size.)

You could have random artwork in general for banner. (Try having a contest with Trisphee inspired artwork that fits in the banner, could be scrapbooking with avatar parts, actual artwork, sort of like what Google does with their logo on their webpage.) Winners banners get put up in the shops, and you can keep having contests swapping banners out, or have staff make fun ones to put in there.

You could use the space to showcase items on sale. (But I think the goal of this space is just to let you know in your in whatever shop you clicked on.)

You can just get rid of the space, and fit the current/future logos elsewhere on the page.

You can just leave it as is and hopefully get back to it in the future. /I'm just a picky butthole who doesn't want that xD. But if everyone is fine with that I'll back off pushing to change it.

Old Posted 11-24-2015, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
So, I skipped working on it yesterday, but I'm back at it today.

I looked at your banners, Illusion, and it's not a terrible idea, but I don't really like those much.

That said, I do agree the green bar up there looked bad, so I flipped its colors...now the text is dark green and there's no bar. I left the jewels, though, because I feel like the shop header needs something other than just words.

I would like to commission an actual graphics artist or character artist, but my budgeting for such things is rather limited at the moment.
Old Posted 11-24-2015, 12:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #117  
I can ask Immamoonkin if she might be interested.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-24-2015, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Okay. Totally went and played with the beta shops, and I do love discovering things I didn't know were there, like the Winky Eye!
Old Posted 11-24-2015, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #119  
There are many items!

I have decided that the new shops are not perfect...but it's entirely in prettiness that is...just sort of mostly there.

Therefore, I am officially removing the "BETA" Designation, and changing the shop button up top to point to the New Shops instead! :D

This continues to be the feedback and further development thread.

(Old shops still exist, but I see absolutely no reason to ever use them again.)
Old Posted 11-24-2015, 03:56 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
The font change just made it so much better.

I'm fine with it now. Looks good/works.

Old Posted 11-24-2015, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #121  
I like it better now too.
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 11-24-2015, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Shiny shiney buttons! I love the new layout! <3 Although it'd be nice if the pages are clickable, too. :3
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 11-25-2015, 12:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #123  
Pages meaning the navigation at the bottom? Hmm, yeah, could work.
Old Posted 11-25-2015, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
There's pager generation code in the Trisphee common PHP includes. Consider using it. ;)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-25-2015, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #125  
I absolutely love the new shop layouts, good job to everyone involved. You get exactly one Ashydollar™ to spend*

*Only redeemable for hosing. One per day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 11-25-2015, 02:25 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
hot damn, wecome to 2006 guys! XD in all seriousness though, i have more incentive to buy items now that i can actually see them on my avatars
Old Posted 11-25-2015, 02:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #127  
Replacing the shops was long, LONG overdue, that's for sure! More to come, though.
Old Posted 11-25-2015, 09:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
So nice! ;o; The shops looks so much better! I can't wait to see what they look like when your fully finished!

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-25-2015, 10:09 AM Reply With Quote