Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #145  
Yes, but it will just be me since I'll be immortal and thus unable to die. x'D Though I think I'd make a dimension with money trees that I can use to make the ultimate virtual game experience. :3

Old Posted 11-30-2015, 01:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
If nobody let laziness stop them, humankind would be an interstellar species already.
Old Posted 11-30-2015, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #147  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
Yes, but it will just be me since I'll be immortal and thus unable to die. x'D Though I think I'd make a dimension with money trees that I can use to make the ultimate virtual game experience. :3
In one universe I'm sure we will team up and create our own Sword Art Online. Everyone will joke that Sword Art Online is going to happen with everyone trapped in the virtual world and then it actually happens.

I will enjoy the game to completion then turn back time to avoid all the political problems.

Old Posted 11-30-2015, 01:43 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Actually I was more thinking of something similar to Log Horizon, but instead of the skills being class restricted like it is there, skills can be developed like in SAO. But you would be able to make your own things like in LH. :3

Old Posted 11-30-2015, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #149  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
Actually I was more thinking of something similar to Log Horizon, but instead of the skills being class restricted like it is there, skills can be developed like in SAO. But you would be able to make your own things like in LH. :3
Only if there was a skill system in place with it's own unique requirements that doesn't disclose how to unlock it.

Old Posted 11-30-2015, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
That would be the skill system I have planned for a table top game. B) You can make whatever you want as long as you succeed on the skill check, in the game's case it would be the higher the skill the higher chance you have at succeeding. And there are two ways of making the items, 1. obtaining a blueprint/tome explaining how to do it (even making custom spells), and 2. just winging it. B) Both still require you to have the skill, just the blueprints/tomes give you a higher chance to achieve it. Not only that but you can learn as many spells as you want, just costs points. :3

Old Posted 12-01-2015, 12:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #151  
wow, the shops are totally awesome!!

thanks Toho, and everyone else. =)

currently reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty