Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Cherry Blossom Bunny
Question Drabbles Going Through My Head   #1  
I'm Bookworm and during the day story ideas and random tidbits of information make their way to the front of my brain. SO I decided since I have nothing better to do and I need some rune that I'd make my own thread.
No one has to read this or comment but if you do I will not complain unless you're being rude. Anwyays, to the rambling!
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
As her tears fell to the floor, he looked at her, wide eyed and unsure. He walked over where she sat on his bed and wiped the tear threatening to roll down her cheek and join the others that littered the floor....

"Please, don't cry anymore," he begged. "I can't stand seeing you in this much pain. Just leave him, I'll be your support."

She looked at her best friend in front of her and asked him, "How can you when you have another girl on your mind?"

"Because that girl is you, it has always been you." He continued as she gasped, "If it was anyone else I saw like this I would not remain sitting here."

"I left him long ago," she started. "That person will never leave me be even though I want nothing to do with him any longer."

The boy's eyes narrowed and he concluded, "Then I have something that I must take care of before I can save you." The girl's eyes widened and watched as her best friend, now boyfriend, walked out the door into the streets to get rid of the guy that put her in danger.
Last edited by Bookworm_Ninja; 12-14-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
Default   #3  
What Do I Do?
i was involved but now i'm not,
this problem isn't going away,
it's getting worse with each day,
idk what to do,
idk where to go,
i do know that i don't want to lose you,
i know that you are important to me,
i know so many things that i shouldn't.
so now, what do i do when vacation comes?
what do i do when my day comes to an end?
what do i do when everyone goes away?
what do i do when they die?
what do i do when everyone else is gone?
what do i do when you leave?
when you leave me and our friends behind?
what do i do?
should i follow?
should i stay with you?
should i let you walk away?
everything that has happened over the past few years,
will you forget it?
will you still talk to us?
visit us?
let us now you are alright?
what do i do?
i want to know,
what do i do, when all is lost?

~Okay, this is really old from my dA account I only posted it because I was thinking about it today
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
I feel my eyes bleed into red and I knew it happened in reality because the men that surrounded my girl backed away from me and her...except the ones that were holding her down. "Get the hell away from her, before you regret it." It was a demand and a threat that they heeded. The girl, my gorgeous precious girl dropped to the ground, the energy drained from my body as the men ran off. I made my to her and wrapped her in my arms and my eyes returned to their sea foam green they normally are. She always was able to calm the demon inside me. "Gaara...?" "Shhhh...I'm here, they won't hurt you. I won't let them." To her, it was comfort, to me...it was the promise of a lifetime and if I failed to hold this promise, I would die. My demon and I would make sure of it...

~~So yeah random and kinda fanfiction-y but whatever I like it :) in any case, I do not own Naruto, it's kinda tragic :(
Old Posted 12-23-2010, 11:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #5  
this is my mule account :) and i just realized that Gaara's eyes don't bleed red they turn gold....
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
Memory

This may never start,
We could fall apart,
And not be your memory,
Lost all sense of fear,
Feelings insincere,
Can not be your memory…

Ichigo started to sing with his gleaming guitar at his band’s concert, the one that would kick off their world tour.

So lets get back, back,
Back to where we lasted,
Just like I imagined,
I could never feel this way,
So get back, back,
Back to the disaster,
My hearts beating faster,
Holding on to feel the same…

Ichigo kept singing this time putting his all into the second verse…

This may never start,
I’ll tear us apart,
Can not be your enemy,
Losing half our year,
Waiting for you here,
I’d be your anything…

Ichigo started to keep his eyes on one girl in particular, he finally caught her gaze as he entered the chorus again.

So lets get back, back,
Back to where we lasted,
Just like I imagined,
So get back, back,
Back to the disaster,

Ichigo kept studying the girl his eyes roaming her entire frame, as if she were familiar… He then noticed the violet intensity of the eyes and next her VIP badge around her fragile neck, the badge itself swinging around from the black haired girl’s dancing body, Ichigo became mesmerized by her, and he found himself singing the song only to keep watching her dance.

This may never start,
Tearing out my heart,
Not be your memory,
Lost all sense of fear,
Feelings disappear,
Can not be your memory…

She smiled at him as he got to the final chorus as if she was waiting exspectantly for him to continue the song he was singing to her.

So lets get back, back,
Back to where we lasted,
Just like I imagined,
So get back, back,
Back to the disaster,

It was the final song of the concert the band said their normal goodbyes and thank you’s and left the stage. Ichigo however, stepped to the edge of the stage reached his hand out to the violet eyed girl. The girl gratefully took his hand and was helped up onto the stage and not long after taken backstage with the lead singer…
“I’m Ichigo, but you probably already know that.”
“I’m Rukia and yes, I knew that since we were five Ichigo…” the girl said smiling at Ichigo’s face.
Then it clicked in his head ‘Rukia!? She grew up and she’s beautiful’ he thought as he raked his eyes over her form once more. “Rukia!?” Ichigo practically screamed out, “I can’t believe it! It’s been so long!”

The song is called Memory by Sugarcult and yes this is a fanfiction kind of thing.....I got it off my dA account but it is mine :)
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 02:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
Default   #7  
I just remembered there's a second part to this one XD

“Yeah, almost 12 years baka,” Rukia replied while making Ichigo shut up before he could yell anymore.
“Watch it Midget. I’m a rockstar I can get you kicked out of here.” Ichigo retorted.
“Well in case you haven’t noticed I don’t care if you’re a rockstar or not. You’re still Ichigo, nothing has changed that.”
“Oh really now? Well, why don’t you come on tour with me and find out for yourself Midget?” Ichigo issued a challenge, he she wouldn’t back down.
“I guess I have no choice then, take me away, however, may I at least get my things first?”
“Heh, no way am I letting you get away that easy. I’ll take you shopping tomorrow for clothes until then you can borrow a t-shirt.”
“Fine, does that mean I can get anything no matter how expensive it is?”
‘She’s trying to make me broke isn’t she.’ Ichigo responded, “sure ok? Can we please just get outta here the press is almost here.”
“Well then let’s get moving you slow poke!” She yelled from the other end of the hall.
“Why you…” he ran after her and caught just before the press did (thank god that would have been bad for them to get a hold of childhood stories is Rukia that evil? Heh heh you bet!).
~after avoiding the press~

“Well that was fun,” a tired and sarcastic Rukia said.
“It’s not my fault they could predict every turn I would make!” Ichigo tried to defend himself.
“I guess your right. So where am I sleeping in this tour bus? Are we sleeping with the same arrangements as before you left?”
“Oh yeah! I remember that! I didn’t want to leave you all alone so we stayed up all night for a week talking to each other in my bed.” He remembered, “I wished that I didn’t have to move…”
“I wish you stayed because the next day Keigo and half the male student body picked on me because I had no friends.”
“Well now I know who I’m killing when we get to Karakura,” Ichigo said with an evil glint in his eyes.
“Now that’s the Ichi I remember,” Rukia laughed.
“No one’s called me that since we moved out of Karakura.”
“Anyway, Mr. Rockstar, have any girlfriends after you left?”
“Yeah I guess, I had a lot of fan girls is more like it so it was hard to go out with anyone. What about you, Midget?”
“Yes I had good amount of boyfriends, they kept Keigo and the others away… those guys were so scary…” Rukia shuttered.
“Maybe I shouldn’t have left you all alone in the first place. What did I expect…” Ichigo said.
“Well I expected you to stop sending birthday cards that promised you would come visit me because you never did. That hurt the most and I cried every year when you didn’t show up where you said that you would.” Rukia started to shake, fighting back the tears from all of those classmates that made fun of her for keeping those cards with her.
“Rukia, I’m so sorry. I had no idea that happened to you,” he pulled her to him. “I won’t do that again, I swear. Please no more tears I’ll be around for your birthday next month and I’ll make it up to you.”
Rukia blushed a thousand shades of red when he told her that. “Is that a promise that I can count on?”
“Yes. I can seal it in blood if you want me to, it’ll be like the old days.”
“No that’s not necessary Ichigo.” Rukia replied content with resting against Ichigo’s well toned frame. (waggles eyebrows….i am not a perv!)
“Don’t think that I would ever forget my best friend’s birthday, Rukia.” As he said that Rukia started to cry more.
Just after Ichigo said that the rest of the band walked in on their lead singer hugging a petite crying girl. All band members stared at her, except Chad, he just smiled and went to bed. Uryu simply said hello and introduced himself, Urahara smiled at Ichigo and waggled his brow and left. The only one left was Renji who just asked her name and went for bed. Ichigo knew they would drill him tomorrow about her.
“Tomorrows going to be fun.” Ichigo whined.
“Why?” the sleepy girl asked.
“Don’t worry about it tonight. Here wear this.” Ichigo handed her one of his t-shirts.
“Thank you and ok… so where am I sleeping?”
“Do you mind sharing a bed? It’ll be like when we were little.”
“Okay, I don’t mind I just need sleep.” She replied in a yawn. Ichigo led her to the back of the bus to his room. The bed was just big enough to fit the two of them. Rukia passed out instantly. Ichigo laughed at his best friend and laid on the other half of the bed and slept.
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 02:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
I'm thinking I could stick with songs and shorter stuff.....if anyone reads this care to tell me??
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
Default I'm Sorry   #9  
Why can't I stop shaking?
I'm about to cry, it hurts so much.
I don't think I can get over you,
I thought I could but I can't.
I'm not even writing normally anymore,
I can't stand to see you sad.
I care for you too much to just let you go.
Why are you doing this to me?
I'm so sick I can't take it,
don't blame yourself, please don't,
I don't want to lose another person this close to me...
I can't... I can't play... this... game... anymore.
I'm sorry.
GOODBYE.
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 02:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
They are always there when times are hard
Helping you get through the breakups, deaths, or just random depression, they will be there
When times are hard you find out who your real friends are
They support you and watch out for you
They make you smile when all you want to do is hide in a dark corner and cry
Friends are like stars you can’t see them but they are always there
No one is without a friend, no matter what they think and will stick with you till the end
Even if you sit in silence or cry on the phone just knowing they’re there makes everything better
They are not always perfect, but they’re the best you have
So just so you know that whatever happens and wherever you go, they’re always with you
~never give up on your dreams but don’t you ever give
up on your friends, your dreams aren’t worth losing your friends~
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 02:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
Default   #11  
*contributing to achieving the 375k posting goal!!!!*
I sleep all morning and stay up all afternoon and night and yet the pain has not faded...I have developed insomnia because of you and the pain you enflict upon me by leaving and continuing to murder me...why? I don't understand why you insist that I must die, i do not even pursue you any longer. I've resigned myself to accept the fact that you are after power. So please, just let me live out my days so that I may move on. I'm healing with the help of Naruto....team 7....and Gaara, they are there for me as much as possible....I visit Suna much more now :)
Old Posted 01-02-2011, 01:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
i wonder if this gives you pearls too???
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 09:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
Default   #13  
Oh cool it does! XD this is good news for me!
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 09:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
The water drips on the floor, laying atop the slick concrete surface, my footfalls do not notice the slickness of the ground, my head goes reeling as I fall to the ground, the bruises along my side cry out and wake me from my daze
Old Posted 08-08-2011, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote