Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Lord of Mushrooms
Cool First Person Shooters Gamers   #1  
So recently (about 3 weeks ago) I bought this beauty where I can take gaming wherever I go for my PS3

https://gaemspge.com/wp-content/uplo...ry-900x900.jpg

Anyway, I've never played FPS because I have a case of motion sickness where it's the movement of the game/depth perception issues where I would get nausea and that was about 11-12 years ago. I've mostly watched people playing it and I would get sick about halfway into the game.

Around the same time I got the briefcase I bought my first FPS game (Call of Duty: Black Ops if you wanted to know) and I was astounded and impressed that now I played it, finished it and never got nausea and had fun.

So I bought more (Battlefields 3, Medal of Honor 2010, Call of Duty: Modern Warfares 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfares 3, and Homefront; I might get more when they are affordable). I've already went through about half of my library of games.

So I'm just here to ask or create a thread for the gamers that prefer First person shooters or like the genre of games, do meetups with the same consoles.

And in another question/advice. What FPS games do you recommend for others that are into either the storyline/plot/characters/etc. to a shooting gallery/weapons/action/etc.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 07-07-2014, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Hmm...while I really like FPS games, I am rather behind on them. Most of the ones I enjoyed died with GameSpy, recently.

HAWK3N is a fun free-to-play online Mecha-shooter.

Battlefield 2142 is/was amazingness. It died, but a dedicated group of fans are working to bring it back, EA or no EA. It's not as sleek and world-shifting as most of the ones you tried, but it has elements of a strategy game, a strong squad-based system, involved Mecha, VTOLs (Vertical Take-off and Landing Vehicles), tanks, Super-tanks, speeders...and motion tracking Mines, and Invisibility, and all...

A game I'd like to play but lack the money/friends to play would be Shattered Horizon. It's a Zero-Gravity Asteroid FPS. I have yet to see that concept recreated.

Titanfall - it looks like a good game, but I feel it is streamlined and way too pricy. (You charge a Skyrim amount for games that are Battlefield 2: Bad Company + Parkouring Mecha...yeah, no)

Interstellar Marines looks like it may be fun to play...but $18-43 is too much for me at this point in life. It is also still in Beta.

Though it is more "Airship First-Person Simulation" Than FPS, I'll continue promoting Guns of Icarus, in hopes of finding people to play with...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Last edited by Lawtan; 07-10-2014 at 07:26 AM.
Old Posted 07-10-2014, 07:21 AM Reply With Quote