Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A good friend to talk to when things go to hell in a hand basket.
Default My little pony CCG   #1  
Not to long ago I was at Gencon when Enterplay released a demo of a new CCG of My little pony so I gave it a shot and loved it. After a few months later I got the themed decks and boosters for Christmas and tried to learn once more which is not easy when they changed some of the rules.
Anyway there is not alot of players who do play the game where I live but I met a few that helped me out on making my own deck just for fun and hopefully for Gencon's MLP tournament as well. If your wondering what colors I'm going to do I'm planning to do blue/purple, both the original and canterlot decks together unless someone out there who played the game know some good cards to use or not.
So anyone played it? What colors do you use? Who is your favorite mare? Any advise for players out there who want to make a good deck to play both in tournaments and just for fun? Do you use the original deck, canterlot deck, or both?

Please help me on my quest if you can: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7606
Old Posted 05-31-2014, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I didn't even know such a thing existed. I tend to latch onto CCG/TCGs rather quickly so I tend to avoid them now, but I'm mighty curious now. What's the gist of game?
Old Posted 06-02-2014, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #3  
I saw this in walmart and I was all like dafuq??? I like mlp but a card game?
Old Posted 06-02-2014, 09:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
I didn't even know such a thing existed. I tend to latch onto CCG/TCGs rather quickly so I tend to avoid them now, but I'm mighty curious now. What's the gist of game?
Thr rules of the game is you have to solve problems and when you solve them you get points, if you reach fifteen you win the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyjin View Post
I saw this in walmart and I was all like dafuq??? I like mlp but a card game?
yes enterplay who did the trading cards and the dog tags wanted to do something cool and they created this game for fans of MLP.

Please help me on my quest if you can: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7606
Old Posted 06-03-2014, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
Default   #5  
Hmmmm. I saw this in my local game store and never gave it much thought since I haven't watched My Little Pony and I don't usually play trading card games. But I'm a little intrigued now that I read your description. I should look it up and see if I can get a sense of how it plays.

Also, are you going to GenCon this year? Maybe we'll see each other there!
Old Posted 06-11-2014, 11:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
Hmmmm. I saw this in my local game store and never gave it much thought since I haven't watched My Little Pony and I don't usually play trading card games. But I'm a little intrigued now that I read your description. I should look it up and see if I can get a sense of how it plays.

Also, are you going to GenCon this year? Maybe we'll see each other there!
yes I will be at gen con and I will be cosplaying derpy, a fairy, kirio hikifune from bleach, and rainbow dash.

Old Posted 06-11-2014, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote