Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default Any fellow thieves out there? [Sly Cooper]   #1  
I searched but found no thread for this - am I the only one here who loves that rascally raccoon Sly Cooper?

For those who haven't found out about it, it's a three-part series of PS2 video games [though a fourth one is coming out soon] and it's chock full of comic mischief, anthropomorphic animals, guns, guards who fail at their jobs and outlandish bosses.

The second one [Sly 2: Band of Thieves] is my favorite so far, but I like the first {Thievius Raccoonus] and the third [Honor Among Thieves] a lot as well. They're pretty easy as far as gameplay goes. And they have beautiful settings and nicely designed characters.

Fourth one coming out soon, hnnnnnnnnnnngh! It's called 'Thieves in Time'

So, any ideas, tips, stories, etc. on the games? Thoughts? Wot? I love this game and I love talking about it.
bitches please
Old Posted 10-17-2011, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
I loved playing Sly Cooper back when I was young. I liked Sly 2 the best.

I used to think I could actually pickpocket someone with a cane. So I tried that on my friend, and ended up poking his back with the cardboard cylinder-thing from the paper towel rolls. Fun times XD
Old Posted 10-20-2011, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #3  
I've seen that game before in ads but I never played it...looked really nice, though.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-20-2011, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Straywolf - Lol. I always thought, "What if I get handicapped? I want Bentley's wheelchair!" Sly 2 was my favorite, but I enjoyed the multi player parts in Sly 3 as well.

Espy - if you can pick up a version, it's a fun game. I'd recommend it, you'll probably want to start with Sly 2. It's well done, especially for its time.
bitches please
Old Posted 10-20-2011, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
ps2, sly cooper