Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Poconut Overlord
Default Wizard 101 Anyone?   #1  
We hope each soul will find...

I'm currently playing wizard 101 if anyone is interested in joining me! It is a free to play game up to level 10 if you just want to give this "kiddie" game a try. There's plenty of adults though and they're surprisingly easy to find.

Basics of the game: You are a wizard student accepted into Ravenwood school of magics just when the death teacher goes crazy and starts causing problems. Now it's up to you to help save wizard city! Battle mechanics are turned based, where players have a max of 30 seconds to decide their moves before the turn ends. Spells are based on cards and it can get tricky to use the right card even early game but is honestly pretty simple and comes down to knowing your own cards. There's a good level of character/armor customization, mounts, pets, and houses you can tour before you buy (cash or gold).

Let me know if you're gonna try out the game via messages! <3
As an incentive I'll give you a mount to keep if you like it enough to play past the free parts of the game. =)

This part of the post you can ignore.... well if there is even a chance you might play past the free trial period then I recommend contacting me via PM about the invite a friend thing that gives you extra crowns (in-game currency bought with cash) should you get a membership. But it means I need your email and first name (doesn't have to be your real one). Again you can ignore this cause I don't want to be trolling people for this stuff. I just want a gaming buddy.

Another soul to love...
Old Posted 04-28-2014, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hm, So I played that for just a bit. Wasn't quite my style, though.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-28-2014, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #3  
Thanks Espy for taking the time to reply! 8D
It really does mean a lot cause my own threads tend to not get many responses lol

It's obviously my style. Plus I often play on there while chatting here. Though it does get hard if I'm teamed up with someone else who likes to chat. Like my most recent partner. Hence less posting these days.
Old Posted 04-28-2014, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
-chuckles- I see. I tend to stay away from anything that /requires/ a subscription, since I can't really do that.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-29-2014, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #5  
I tried the trial for the game...
It didn't really draw me in. Sorry, mate.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 04-29-2014, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Ha I played that like 9 years ago @_@ I can't believe how much time has gone by and that game still exists! I really enjoyed it. Just didn't like how limited things were without having to buy stuff. Can't imagine how it is now. I lost interest after I couldn't progress anymore. I tried the trial versions 3 more times, then had enough. I really like the name-creator thingy.

Om nom nom nom!!

Saving up for the Tea Time set :3
Old Posted 05-01-2014, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote