Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Delicate Soul
Default Fantasy Frontier / Aura Kingdom   #1  
This is another game by X-Legends which is the same developers that made Finding Neverland Online / Eden Eternal. It's a fantasy MMORPG. And the American host is going to be Aeria Games Entertainment. It looks pretty sweet in my opinion. There's a few videos up already on youtube about it. There's also someone streaming it on twitch while answering questions. If it's as good as Eden Eternal (in my opinion) then I think it's going to be good as well. From the stream it looks pretty good.

Thoughts?

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 08-13-2013, 06:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Delicate Soul
I am a little surprised no one seems to have looked into this. Now there's more data on this game. When I first spoke about it, I knew very little on it. But Aeria Games has started releasing information and plans to start the first testing phase on December 16th. You can get into this first phase (Founder's Beta) by purchasing a Founder's Pack. There's four different types of packs, I'll let you guys look at the prices for yourselves. P: You can also be lucky and maybe win a key from one of the kind players in the community who are running events/giveaways of beta keys. I did play a little bit of the Hong Kong version but it started to wear on my computer. I played a Ravager which was pretty fun.

Here's a bit about it: http://aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/game/features
And I'll provide the wiki page: http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index...me=aurakingdom

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 12-06-2013, 04:00 AM Reply With Quote