Default   #2049  
I'm cis female but sometimes feel androgynous ouo

And I do a lot of crossplay xD

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-09-2019, 03:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
So sleepyyy.
night night peeps. x.x

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 03:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2051  
fair warning I'm like. drunk again. for the fourth weekend in a row i really hope this isn't becoming an Actual Problem--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
In my hometown gender-identity was really hush-hush.
I told a group of my friends once that I didn't feel male or female and preferred to be genderless and they were like, "How will you pee, then?"
WHY do they CARE how we fucking TAKE A FUCKING PISS it's not like there's a fucking pee tactics exam jegus fucking fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
I don't know if you guys keep up with Trisha Paytas...
She recently "came out" as trans male.

[...]

Also, another question... How do you all feel about attraction vs. aversion due to trauma?
If trauma happens to someone by someone of a certain group and that person then becomes averted to that group, does that count against attraction? Does that make sense? Like, if there was no trauma and that person just naturally had an aversion is that more legit as far as attraction goes? Versus like, for example, I prefer sex with women due to the positive experiences I've had with them, vs. the aversion I have towards most men due to the negative experiences I've had with them...

I'm actually confusing my own self here...

And I typed out a lot so I'm not going to erase it...

Sorry I am terrible at explaining things

edit; Also, I identify as cis female and I have accepted that now. I think the attraction and aversions for me are mostly environmental
oh man I have a lot of things to say but idk if i can say them properly

whatever i'll make an attempt and maybe fix up shit in the morning ehhhhh

ANYWAYS if he identifies as trans male, use male pronouns for him. idc whether he's joking or not.

ALSO YEAH SEX AVERSION/REPULSION is def a thing and uhhhhhh... i am really not an expert in this subject besides being ace sorry. but it's a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Hey, does anybody remember or recall this??? o_o; I just had a weird nostalgic flashback about it the other day.
SO ONE OF MY UNCLES er he's not actually an uncle, he's a friend of my dad's, in mandarin we just call them all uncles, whoops, uh

anyways yeah he gave me some amount of dr seuss books and ider if this was among that

anyways yeah i remember that even if it wasn't physically in my bookshelf
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 05:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
FUN FACT BY THE WAY, EAT SOME STUFF before you start drinking. preferably stuff that's carbs and grease. that's why pizza is such a good pregame food. also drink a cup of water (like a literal red cup) between drinks. trust me, I know how to take care of bodies because I'm That Friend during college parties and GODS FRESHMEN stop doing the bad.

anyways uh this advice brought to you by, espy being stupid as fuck and having anxiety issues.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 05:18 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #2053  
alcohol doesn't make me drunk or buzzed instead it makes me sleepy straightaway with no in-between. so it's no fun. giving into the sleepiness means i'll probably wake up nauseous anyway

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 06:50 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Fun fact I've never been drunk. I've been close to it, though, but never actually drunk. I stop myself when feeling tipsy. ._."

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-10-2019, 09:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2055  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
SO ONE OF MY UNCLES er he's not actually an uncle, he's a friend of my dad's, in mandarin we just call them all uncles, whoops, uh
I mean, that happens in American English too. My family calls my mom's best friend and her husband "aunt" and "uncle".
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-10-2019, 11:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
It's hard to tell when I'm drunk. I had to intentionally try, because I'd never experienced it before and I wanted to get some subjective understanding of it.

Turns out... it's hard. >.> My tolerance is stupidly high. I had gone to a St. Patrick's Day party with Scott Ransoomair (my first celebrity encounter, actually) and I can't even remember how many drinks I'd had -- eight or nine, I'm sure -- and I didn't even get buzzed. It took being mildly sick when I was almost 30 years old to lower it enough to work.

It was only that first time that I got drunk enough to be unable to walk a straight line. At that level of inebriation, I'm a little bit loud when I talk, and my sense of humor gets even more random than it usually is... but other than that, I was still coherent enough that I was writing code that proved to still be up to my usual standards when reviewed after the fact. I only stopped because -- as I continued to push myself past "I'm not actually interested in alcohol anymore but this is supposed to be an educational experience" -- my manual dexterity got bad enough that I was having trouble typing. (I actually live-blogged the experience at the time, with my wife adding some notes and taking over once I couldn't type anymore.)

But since then... My tolerance has gotten a little weaker as I've gotten older, and that experience made it easier for me to recognize it, but from the outside you'd still have a hard time telling I'm at all intoxicated. From the inside, all I notice is a slight headache and that it's a little easier for standing up to make me lightheaded, and maybe I'll notice a slight lag between moving my body and getting the feedback that I've moved. If I like what I'm drinking enough to go past my usual "it was good but I'm not interested in having any more" level I might get a slight tingle in my face. But I'm still talking straight, walking straight, and thinking with impairment no worse than being low on sleep. (I know better than to try to drive even if I don't feel impaired, because ADHD is enough of a driving impairment on its own -- even a loss of reaction time small enough that I don't notice it is something I'm not going to risk.)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-10-2019, 12:10 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Default   #2057  
I don't know what my tolerance is. I don't rally drink
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 01:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I don't drink very often. I'm no teetotaler; I don't mind the thought of alcohol at all. But not only is it way too hard for me to actually feel anything from it, I don't like that feeling, either. I don't understand how people find it enjoyable.

So given that I don't drink often, and I don't drink much when I do, it had better be good stuff. I can afford to be picky, because I'm not going to be disappointed if there's nothing I want to drink.

And so I've found that I like dark stouts, and I'm not fond of the taste of hops. This means that you're never going to see me get anywhere close to any beer that's mass-produced on a level broad enough to advertise it. I can't even stand the smell of Budweiser.

I've also found that I like some kinds of wine, and mead can be pretty good if it's prepared by someone who actually cares about it. (I had a friend back when I lived in California that took up making honey mead as a hobby; his stuff was good.) Somewhat surprisingly, I also like hot sake and some kinds of dark rum. (I don't like Meyers. Bacardi is all right. Kraken is good.)

I realize it makes me sound like an alcohol snob, and I suppose at some level I am, but it's more a matter of knowing my taste and not wanting to get drunk or spend money on something I don't like.

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 02:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2059  
One of my friends also really likes Kraken; I’ll ask what the other one he likes is.

The only two beers I’m willing to drink are Fat Tire and Blue Moon; both are dark ales w a lot of hops and kind of fruity.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Blue Moon is nowhere near dark enough for me. You can see your hand through the bottle. Give me a Wreck Alley.

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2061  
He says he also likes Captain Jerry.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
You mean Sailor Jerry? I've seen it around, but I haven't ever tried it.

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #2063  
Sailor Jerry, yes. I’m not words-ing well.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:o Speaking of drinking...
Been wanting to get into our bottle of huckleberry vodka. <x} But haven't got a reason to yet.

@ Kitty: Same. <x} I get tipsy FAST, and I know my limit is 2 before I start to get more than tipsy. <x'D I'm a silly/annoying drunk.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-11-2019, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote