Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #1505  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post

I hate it when I lose contact with good friends for a while... I always assume the worst. :(

I consider you my friend! I don't know if we are officially friends on here, though? :O
Can I add you? :D
I always assume they're much to busy to remember me and bug me. <u<; Or are as timid and afraid as I am to reach out and say "hi" now and then.
Or worse, they just don't want to keep in contact anymore. <:/ Which I'm alright with, but still, would be a bit sad about..I keep fond memories and gifts from all my past friends too. >u>

Awh gosh...>U>; Well, if you insist! I think a toy mallet might make a better friend than I would. <.<; But thank you! ^-^
Sure you can add me!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-12-2019, 02:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Oh. Daily awesome:
I went to a super crowded thrift store today and I hung around in the empty-ish BOOKS section for a bit. A little girl, maybe 6 or 7, and short, politely asked me to reach a couple of high books up on the top shelf for her, so I did, even though I kinda had to tippy-toe. Then she thanked me and went to show the books to her parents.

;U; I didn't show it, but I was so flattered that she asked me to reach it for her, and I was so delightfully taken by her manners. ;~; Reminded me a lot of myself at her age. *sniff* I always needed help reaching those 2nd and 3rd grade chapter books too. Only I would just try to get them myself. 8/ Never occurred to me to ask. Then again, <u<; I was pretty shy, and hated asking for help for anything, because I didn't want to look helpless.
But she was a nice child. ;U; I'm happy there are still nice children out and about, looking for books!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-12-2019, 02:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1507  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
I always assume they're much to busy to remember me and bug me. <u<; Or are as timid and afraid as I am to reach out and say "hi" now and then.
Or worse, they just don't want to keep in contact anymore. <:/ Which I'm alright with, but still, would be a bit sad about..I keep fond memories and gifts from all my past friends too. >u>

Awh gosh...>U>; Well, if you insist! I think a toy mallet might make a better friend than I would. <.<; But thank you! ^-^
Sure you can add me!
I hear you! Anxiety can make it sooo hard to contact old friends. D: I haven't spoken to my only IRL friend in over a year. x.x But I called her last week and she seemed happy to talk to me :D I did tell her that I am a really shitty and unreliable friend but she was supportive!
I think a good friend would understand why its hard to keep in contact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Oh. Daily awesome:
I went to a super crowded thrift store today and I hung around in the empty-ish BOOKS section for a bit. A little girl, maybe 6 or 7, and short, politely asked me to reach a couple of high books up on the top shelf for her, so I did, even though I kinda had to tippy-toe. Then she thanked me and went to show the books to her parents.

;U; I didn't show it, but I was so flattered that she asked me to reach it for her, and I was so delightfully taken by her manners. ;~; Reminded me a lot of myself at her age. *sniff* I always needed help reaching those 2nd and 3rd grade chapter books too. Only I would just try to get them myself. 8/ Never occurred to me to ask. Then again, <u<; I was pretty shy, and hated asking for help for anything, because I didn't want to look helpless.
But she was a nice child. ;U; I'm happy there are still nice children out and about, looking for books!
Aww!! :D
Kids are so precious!
There was a post on Tumblr that I saw recently and it consisted of a child walking up to a barista and asking, "Do you have to put your tattoos on by yourself every day? Or does your mom help you?"

OuO
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 11-12-2019, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
the kittens that my brother has are adorable, but i think it'd've been better if they got older cats that were more accustomed to kids / other cats.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 11-12-2019, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1509  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
I hear you! Anxiety can make it sooo hard to contact old friends. D: I haven't spoken to my only IRL friend in over a year. x.x But I called her last week and she seemed happy to talk to me :D I did tell her that I am a really shitty and unreliable friend but she was supportive!
I think a good friend would understand why its hard to keep in contact!
<u<; I thought about reaching out to contact some of my old friends again...they truly were super understanding, so, maybe it won't be so bad. Might re-connect. I wonder if they think about me too. -u-

Old Posted 11-13-2019, 04:12 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i stayed home and had a lazy morning i always appreciate one of those.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-13-2019, 04:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1511  
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
i stayed home and had a lazy morning i always appreciate one of those.
;-; Gosh I miss those mornings. I know I'll be having one tomorrow, but I still miss it. And I love curling up in the winter/fall to watch a morning movie with a warm cup of tea. QuQ <3

Old Posted 11-13-2019, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I talked to my friend from my hometown again!
I wasn't going to pick up when she called, but I did and I have no regrets.

We caught up quite a bit!

Also, I slept until 1pm today and it's only 6:21pm and I'm already tired again...

;n;

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 11-14-2019, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Default   #1513  
It's so fucking satisfying to find out the company kept by someone you hate is exactly as terrible as you expected.
Old Posted 11-17-2019, 07:21 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
an extraordinary you fan DMed me and we've been screeching together + i made a Dreamwidth comm for the drama and while my hopes aren't high for finding members, i'm still happy i did it♡

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-17-2019, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #1515  
So some of y'all might have seen me freaking out in the daily awful about graduating.
So today, my boyfriend's like, "you know I have like $1,000+ check that I still haven't deposited yet, right? Buy your f*cking cap and gown"

so I did that today. I don't know if it just made it more real or what, but for some reason I'm finally excited to graduate

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 11-18-2019, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:] Congrats Ashwood! U got this!

Old Posted 11-19-2019, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1517  
Ashwood!!!

That’s great news!! Congratulations on graduating! :)

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 11-19-2019, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
awesome! congratulations on graduating!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-19-2019, 10:05 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1519  
I received my missing package today that I thought was lost for good.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-22-2019, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Today was my mum's birthday, and I got to drink to celebrate. :D
I forgot how funny alcohol gets. <x} I gotta keep from abusing it tho. >->; Else I turn into my dad's side of the family..*hic*

Old Posted 11-23-2019, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote