Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #193  
Thank youuuu, Mizzy! :D <3
I wanted some gory, despite halloween being over already. 8D
Plus, I just couldn't resist the idea of combining the lightest copper shade with the special indigo colour. <3

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 11-03-2012, 07:02 PM  
Đıνıηε ıςοηοςļαѕτ
I really like the Space Fleet items. The swords that come with Kaze no Kisetsu are pretty awesome, and some of the hairs for Autumn Fin remind me of Ryuzaki and Near from Death Note.
Old Posted 11-08-2012, 03:27 AM  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #195  
Autumn Fin - I really like the tri color shoes and the delicious wigs. I also like the fact that this is versatile and not pinned down to a single fish theme as some sites do. You really get a value for the money considering how much you get. The skirts as well can be easily added to a good steampunk avi and it does somewhat match the more formal spacefleet item.

Spacefleet - From Space to Airships to the sea, a good pirate captain needs some spiffy threads and this does grant it and more. There are so many good poses and it was very difficult to settle on just a few poses that I liked the most. I guess the fact that the accessories are included would be a strong point. The AI-ish mask is a rather nice touch, I see a strong advanced computer system and a good GPS system if you ever lose your compass. The Wispy shoulder accents can also layer with a cape for those who want to make a hell of an entrance walking into a room. And finally the wrist features. I refuse to think anything more than those are weapons. Point and shoot at your enemies while connecting with the visor/sending an update to your futuristic FB account.

Kaze no Kisetsu - Going to be honest, I did not like this at first. It's very one theme only but the more I stared at it the more it grew on me. What I like most are the sleeveless jackets. It adds to my outfit as opposes to detract. I also can never have enough arm warmers, those ninja/rogue sleeves are pretty badass.The shorts are a nice alternative to the starter shorts as well. The only critique with this is I am not sure if the pants are supposed to be Hakama or some different kind of traditional pants. If they were longer I could have seen some traditional samurai or Kenshin cosplays. I suppose the Fin might have to suffice for makeshift Hakama for now.

In closing I would like to see more of that Pink/Peach color paired with the Grey/lilac (What is that color anyway?) in the Kaze for the girls. That is such a nice color combination. It isn't irritatingly pink and its not so subtle that it fades into grey. I also still like how everything is shaded and highlighted. It is still such a stark difference from the sites I used to be on.

Thank you all for your hard work to give us some really amazing things. This is why I throw money at you/the site when I can.
Old Posted 11-08-2012, 10:45 AM  
I Make Clothes o//u//o
oh! i can answers this ouo/ Those pants are more like a mix of the poofy ninja pants http://nikkeiview.com/images/ninja-sho-kosugi.jpg and my own imagination.
The reason why the KNK does not look like a traditional ninja is because it was not supposed to be strictly Japanese-ish. ovo the male items were actually based on types of assassins you would see in deserts while the girl was more Asian influenced then the other. ^___^ originally the girl ninja was more Spring time esque while i based the male off the Fall ( http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...ufitsninja.jpg the original design ouo ))

That grayish lilac is one of our new "Dust" Colors. i forgot which one. the white in a other color version is "Ghost Dust"

And i understand what you meant about the KnK i did'int realize it until it was released but it does have nice accessories that actually work with everything.

Thank you for the constructive criticism ouo/ it helps
Last edited by Monmon; 11-08-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old Posted 11-08-2012, 11:17 AM  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #197  
Thank you for the answer, I wasn't expecting it quite so fast.

I look forward to seeing more items in that particular color combination. Have a great day!
Old Posted 11-08-2012, 12:17 PM  
One Fish
Kaze no Kisetsu is my favorite~
I love elegant items :3
Though I am probably going to by Space Fleet :3
Quest_for_Tea_Time_Set
[18,000/35,250]
Old Posted 11-10-2012, 05:03 PM  

Tags
fantastic, sensational