Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #1441  
Oh, right, I forgot how much I hated Thanksgiving leftovers. <x'/

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-29-2019, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I think something about Thanksgiving food yesterday didn't settle well. Either that, or this has been incubating longer than that and it decided last night was the time to strike... but I've been nauseous with really bad... um... let's just call it intestinal upset. I feel awful.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-29-2019, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1443  
<:c I've gotten used to feeling that way more often...I think I might have acid reflux actually, but I dunno. <n<;
Not a nice feeling.

;n; Sometimes, I'm scared to eat.
And sometimes I throw up, and feel really gross. ;-; I think I should start keeping a food diary, so I can pinpoint things to avoid eating...I'm just worried I will be having to avoid a lot of things in the future. ;n; </3 Even things I like..which is a big sad face for me. I'm already picky enough as it is..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-30-2019, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
After being surrounded by idiots on the internet it's nice to come here. x_x

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-01-2019, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1445  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
<:c I've gotten used to feeling that way more often...I think I might have acid reflux actually, but I dunno. <n<;
Not a nice feeling.

;n; Sometimes, I'm scared to eat.
And sometimes I throw up, and feel really gross. ;-; I think I should start keeping a food diary, so I can pinpoint things to avoid eating...I'm just worried I will be having to avoid a lot of things in the future. ;n; </3 Even things I like..which is a big sad face for me. I'm already picky enough as it is..
idk if you've got lactose intolerance, but you can test it if you'd like? alternatively it could be an intolerance to gluten? you might want to see a doctor about it when you can, though.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-02-2019, 12:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
idk if you've got lactose intolerance, but you can test it if you'd like? alternatively it could be an intolerance to gluten? you might want to see a doctor about it when you can, though.
:/ Nuhh, I don't think it's gluten, but I could always test it out. Pretty sure I'm lactose tho. <x'} I can't handle real butter, cream, or even 2% milk. I'm just fine with the fat free lactaid milk though. :]

My mum, who is not lactose, hates this stuff though. <x'} She says it's fake milk because there's hardly a taste to it, but I think it tastes just fine. 2% the last I had it, always tastes spoiled and sour. >x{ blegh!

Old Posted 12-02-2019, 12:45 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default 3 cumulatives 1 week   #1447  
prof casually reminding us the final is 40% of our grade hahHA
cumulative. these are godless days.
som eone choke me in my slee P

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 12-04-2019, 01:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
uuuughhhhhh. kill me.

getting depressed over blatant favouritism from the owner in a server that i'm in. ik the owner doesn't like me much but jegus christ, this makes me just want to stop making art for that server.

Old Posted 12-04-2019, 12:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1449  
ah, that’s why they say you shouldn’t drink on an empty stomach. whoopsies.

dude if you don’t feel appreciated, stop making art for them. they sound like they’re not worth it.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-05-2019, 01:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
essentially: i fucking hate having to beg for small dregs of attention while other people get plenty.

also, made a vent in the server that essentially detailed on me wanting attention but not wanting to come off as annoying or attention-seeking. got someone saying 'god i wish that were me', and because i can't really tell if they're being fucking rude or just joking around in an inappropriate place for it or not, i got fucked off and stewed over it.

addition 1 is spoilered because there's mentions of me being suicidal. don't worry too much about it.

addition 2: i had to explain sessionbox to someone when they could have easily googled it. if they want explanations, they can fucking pay me. i don't get paid for making art for a fandom.

also, tumblr fucked up and introduced a new beta thing that looks even worse than when they made the navy blue colour into a dark blue colour. the font doesn't fit, any artwork in a text post gets stretched, and, to top it all off, sessionbox is fucking broken and xkit doesn't work in the beta.

Old Posted 12-05-2019, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1451  
Why did no one remind me that taking custom orders for anything is a mistake!
Ugh. I need to haul ass this weekend and just get the damn thing done... along with replacing a pipe under my kitchen sink and baking cookies... >.>
Old Posted 12-05-2019, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Learning to cook is not that hard, Void. I recommend you start with something you like, so it's easier to stay motivated should you fail on the first try. But there are plenty of recipes which need just a few ingredients and are basically idiot proof.
(to clarify: not meaning you're an idiot, merely there are cheap and easy recipes to try if not being able to cook bothers you)
Old Posted 12-06-2019, 02:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1453  
Yo, I just started figuring out how to cook stuff. As in started the past couple years. I can help! I actually kind of want to help.

mate i still haven’t updated mobile tumblr since pre-purge

Daily awful: am i drinking again? you’re damn right i am. I promise I don’t have a problem. Yet.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 02:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
I actually expect to live until I'm 116, but I suppose that means my subconscious got the message I don't need to even start this proper adulting thing until way in my thirties.
Old Posted 12-06-2019, 02:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1455  
Agree with Espy and DbM cooking really isn't too difficult to figure out. If we lived nearby, I'd totally invite you over to help teach stuff.
I probably only learned as much as I did because in an attempt to combat "middle child syndrome" my dad would let me help make dinner so I could feel like I wasn't the invisible child.
I'm better at baking than cooking. Cooking is an art, baking is a science.
XD
Both just take practice.
Old Posted 12-06-2019, 02:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer

-snort- hey look. I’ll consider myself lucky if I make it to 40. Not sure if I want to.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-06-2019, 02:51 AM Reply With Quote