Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Blue Fish
Default   #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalei View Post
I tried watching HunterXHunter, it was pretty fun. But I stopped watching about 10 episodes in because the clown guy creeped me out.

Currently Re-watching Trigun. A good one to see if you want action, but also want your heart ripped out by the end, lol.
Lol Hisoka? That's one of my daughter's favorite characters. He's a a bit creepy though yeah and honestly, there's a little bit of a pedophile vibe he gives off which is even more creepy. Despite those flaws, I can't help but kind of like him a little bit. He has kind of a chaotic thing going on and I always like chaotic characters. Still haven't pegged down if I'd consider him more chaotic neutral or evil but I can't help but like him a little bit.
Old Posted 09-01-2022, 10:15 AM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalhanahue View Post
Lol Hisoka? That's one of my daughter's favorite characters. He's a a bit creepy though yeah and honestly, there's a little bit of a pedophile vibe he gives off which is even more creepy. Despite those flaws, I can't help but kind of like him a little bit. He has kind of a chaotic thing going on and I always like chaotic characters. Still haven't pegged down if I'd consider him more chaotic neutral or evil but I can't help but like him a little bit.
I didn't want to say it, but that pedo thing is a vibe I got from him too, lol. But I can see the appeal of an evil character being unrepentantly evil and enjoying it. Especially if there's chaos aeeded in the mix.
Known as Kajiko almost everywhere else.
Old Posted 09-02-2022, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalei View Post
I didn't want to say it, but that pedo thing is a vibe I got from him too, lol. But I can see the appeal of an evil character being unrepentantly evil and enjoying it. Especially if there's chaos aeeded in the mix.
Yeah. There is part of me that's like.. umm...why is this okay? And furthermore why does my 12 year old daughter like this character wtf. BUT I have to imagine that the writers and animators intent is more so emphasizing that it's his blood lust that drives him and excites him and with Gon he sees the potential for a worthy advisory down the road. Which, excites him. A bit to much at times. But yeah, still some undertones of pedoness as well as masochism lol.
Old Posted 09-02-2022, 09:41 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Been a while since I watched one actually.

Hmm It was on netflix I think Aggretsuko or BeaStars.

lol seems like forever ago for some reason.
Old Posted 09-03-2022, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote