Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #33  
Nokra’s eyes after a while finally started to center a little more on Mendez than Magali, the scent of crepes cooking in a pan setting his mind at ease. She seemed more than content cooking in the kitchen, and the redhead in front of his face didn’t seem like someone who would wanna snatch her up the moment his back was turned. The dude was also apparently into women he most certainly should not have been swooning over in the slightest. “It was weird to see one of us barking orders at someone instead of vice versa. Gives me hope at least. Even though the first one I had to see was…Him.” Nokra grunted, salt taking over his tone before he was back to gawking and watching over Magali again. “Figured you would at least put up a fight before getting eaten. Unless you’re…Into that sorta thing. I’ve seen people with creepier tastes.” Magali could have probably attested to that as well, knowing her profession before becoming freed. “No real destination, huh. Guess we’re just a bunch of nomads for the moment I guess. “

Moving off as much Fikri discussion as he could, Nokra took a sigh and vented outloud towards Mendez. “…You think…. You think the Pyra would help teach me how to fly?” Nokra asked, raising a brow and trailing a finger across the table, only to wince and reach over with his other hand to pull out a sliver. “I always like ships and such, and watching them. And no one trusted one of us near the helm when we were being shipping around the galaxy. I wanna watch stars and burn comet dust. Is that a stupid thing to ask for?”

Sighing for a moment, the Felis stopped and looked down towards the plate of crepes and then back towards Magali, finally scooping one up with a hand and scarfing it down as fast as he could. Light. Fluffy. It was like munching down a cloud, and Nokra closed his eyes and shook his head slowly, savoring each second the taste lingered in his mouth before he reached for another. “Fuck, Magali. Every time you cook, it’s perfect. You could probably turn whatever crud his girlfriend eats into something delicious.” Nokra said, snickering and shrugging his shoulder at Mendez. It was a playful jab, and hopefully Mendez took note of it, instead of going on the defensive.

“My cooking is fine.”

Nokra froze for a moment and looked over towards the doorway to spot the Terskix, lugging a large plastic bag that she tossed with relative ease towards the fridge. The woman seemed a bit peeved from her narrowed eyes, but Atrix moved over towards Mendez and draped her upper arms on him, pinching down gently with her pincers on his cheek. “It would be awkward to have to have your mate cook you in a pot. Meal.” She chided, giving Nokra a look of pure daggers; the male Felis shying for a moment and resorting to nibbling on his food.

=-=-=-=

“Bother? Gato, you’re one of the few people on here that doesn’t bother anyone really. Atrix is bothered by everything because we’re food so she doesn’t count.” Riola said with a snirk, before shaking his head and humming for a second. “We all got problems, si, but we need to stick together and help each other through them if we’re gonna be on the same ship for a while. Because I don’t see the bunch of us leaving for a while. The video of course, still burned in Riola’s mind, but there was some spark in his eyes. A hint of ‘I can’t do this alone’ that finally smacked him into reality. “Besides, your problems coincide with mine unfortunately. Got a blue-haired pendeja to deal with.”

Riola nodded slowly and pursed his lips; his face souring for a moment as he spoke. “Starting over. It’s gonna suck. We lost a good couple of decades of stolen goods and intelligence. Never mind the fact Edensia is probably spewing out all sorts of propaganda out at us as we speak. We’re not gonna get a lot of people on our side.” Riola said with a dejected sigh. Rubbing his eye, the Edensian muttered to himself in Edensian before looking around. “But I mean. We can always find people. Mercs’ll fight for us. We can find a few bleeding hearts in them to work for bettering a planet, right?”

“I mean, if they want work, or something to give them a tiny bit of purpose, they can hitch on the old rebel train I guess.” Riola said with a snicker before nodding in agreement with Fikri. The better they knew they were sheltered with ‘Terrorists’ that are wanted by two planetary governments, the better they could really choose to stay, or get dropped off at the safest and nearest port they could find. And that was hoping the two didn’t try and sell them out on top of it all.

The topic reared to the Mendez and Riola sucked his teeth. He wanted to have a bit of hope for Mendez. But Atrix was too much of a wildcard when it came to relationships. When the whole of a species is bent on eating you, it was hard to put aside the prejudices towards the Terskix. Especially since she was considered the prime example of their warriors, or something like that. “Same, Gato. I was hoping she would have just offed him right then and there, so we didn’t have to hear her munch on him while he was alive or something. Then the next thing, I’m walking by their room and trying to wish I was deaf because they’re going at it. Dios Mio.”

“Well, you were denying it pretty hard. Made you sound a tiny bit on the guilty side, but that’s just me, Gato.” Riola said, before raising a brow and giving him a sly grin. “I would’ve told him all the things I’d do to her just to get him to hit me and be done with it. Then again, not sure Rosa’d be very happy in that regard too, so I’ve kept my mouth shut. Didn’t even really look at Magaloo or whatever her name is. Magali? I think that’s it.” A small pause. “Well, I won’t push you or anything, Fikri. Love hurts sometimes. And you can choose to not start looking for as long as you want. I just wanna make sure you don’t dwell on it forever. From what little I know of Vail? Doesn’t seem like brooding would be what she wanted. Correct me if I’m wrong though…”

=-=-=-=-=

If there was one thing that both Ashi and Hyun were thinking of, it was the thoughts about the heads between thighs. Not that Hyun had any worries. It was more of a bizarre worry that the moment Ashi’s pants were off, Hyun was gonna look at tentacles, or a surprise penis. She didn’t know shit about Daoweians, and whatever horrors they might have between their legs. Tugging at the bent tendril again, Hyun huffed and fumbled around the bottom and under the couch with her foot, using toes to take hold of what looked like a pair of shears. “Hey, Ashi. Take hold of this tendril, and snip where it’s bent. Shit hurts like a bitch.” She grumbled. “But yeah, I’ll make sure of that. You’re gonna pack heat and shit, Ashi. Also you look fuckin’ nervous. Stop it.”

Hyun laughed and tugged at some of Ashi’s tatters, before waggling her browflesh. “Yeah, the whole dirty little street girl is something I don’t find attractive. Feel like I’m taking advantage of a gutter whore or something. Next you’ll be wanting to trade off a kidney or something for a few qantas or a hot meal packet or something.” Hyun said with a small shrug of her shoulders, reaching over and giving a chill little touch with a free hand. “Martial arts are nice too, but I mean. Only so much. Try some fancy kung-fu or something on Shaldag and he’d probably just sit on you and punch you until your lungs stop working.”

The Chuzizian did sigh however. If it was her home though, Ashi was eventually going to be going there. And then it would have to turn into the whole ‘Opening up’ far more than she had ever intended to. The thought made Hyun frown for a moment and the pink-colored woman already began working on plans of self-sabotaging herself and this relationship if the princess kept pestering. Maybe in time, but so soon? Not a chance in whatever Daowei had for a hell. Though those thoughts immediately dissipated when Ashi’s only good arm wrapped around Hyun, and the woman snuggled into her neck. This was…nice. “Kia’s still alive, but she shouldn’t be. I can’t wait to see if X-Kill is gonna wipe her out. Then Zi can start looking again for some chick who is better. For reals.” Hyun laughed, shaking her head, “I’d rather see Zi with something worth her time, you know? Gotta look past all that tough shit and whatnot. Look at me, sounding like some sorta literature nut.”
Old Posted 10-25-2017, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Mendez took a bite as the conversation rolled on letting the sweetness fill his mouth. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had anything sweet, anything for more than just survival really, and the thin crepes with their sugary filling was almost Heaven. “Yeah, he's a good one to look to for that. Before all this shit went down, he was a completely different man. I just hope he's able to return to normal eventually,” the half-Edensian muttered in between mouthfuls. “Put up a fight? That would be pointless. I know how strong, how predatory she can be. As far as I'm concerned, if she wants to eat me, she's going to—whether I run and fight it or not. Besides, I like being around her. I've seen hints of feeling...I think there's some soft under that hard exterior. But only time and patience will tell that, si?” He leaned back in his seat, crossing his ankles in front of him and lacing his fingers over his belly. “Mm. At this point, amigo? I think she'd be unwise to not hire another pilot. But, I don't know her as well as Fiks does. He's been her right hand man since the beginning of all of this. If you don't ask the pilot herself, I'd as him, hermano.”

Magali was simply elated. They liked it. Mendez's plate was gone, and she could see by Nokra's expression that he loved it. He was the one she really wanted to see pleased. He'd taken care of her for so long, making him delicious food was the least she could do, and if she'd be able to see him make that face every time she cooked? She'd do it every day. Blushing, she looked over to Nokra sheepishly with his high praise, “Thank you, Nokra!” That smile returned to her face, “What does his girlfriend eat?” Another stack of crepes rose up and it was this that Magali now picked up, turning to the door, “I think I'm going to take this to Fikri. I'll be right back to eat mine in here, okay?"

“Humanoids. If ah, she can help it. That's what she eats. I doubt it's anything you've ever made—or would care to make,” Mendez said laughing, turning his gaze to the doorway. The Terskix was carrying her spoils over her shoulder and Magali paled, now forced to believe what Mendez said. He was the only one in the room that didn't look at her with pure terror when she came in and Mendez got to his feet, grinning. That corpse meant he'd live to see another day. “Welcome back! Magali was just making us crepes.”

Magali's lips were pressed tightly together as she nodded vigorously, still holding Fikri's food. “Mhmmm, I made crepes if you'd like any. You can have these and I can m-make m-more if...if you want?”
=-=-=

This actually got Fikri to flash a smile, however brief it was. “Nokra's got problems with me too.” Riola was right. There wasn't a person on the ship that didn't come with their own set of problems; maybe it was better that they did work together. He was already planning on working with Riola because where he stood, their fates were already entwined anyway. If they weren't before with Rosalind, they were now ten fold now that Vail was killed. “Heh. At least when we're done with her, that's two people's problems that will be taken care of. Speaking of blue-haired pendejas... Do you think the princess survived that beat in?” He hoped she did. She was nice.

“If she did make it, theoretically, we could work with her. She was a goddamned princess. I'm sure she had connections. If I heard her correctly, she's planning on stirring all sorts of shit. We could see what she thinks about that and maybe...just maybe...we could get her to help us, supply new recruits. If not? We may have to pick up more money to pay for mercs. Rosie's been kind of lax with charging customers, and the ones we have now I don't know that she ever will,” Fikri said, running a hand through his hair as he plopped back down onto his bed. “We need to figure out a way to pay for them.”

Fikri laughed, “Yeah, not exactly the most pleasant thing to listen to. I made sure to pick a room that was at least one away from theirs so I wouldn't have to hear it through the walls.” he shook his head, “I was only denying it because he kept bringing it up. I told him, like I told you, that I'm not in the market.” He nodded slowly, taking a deep breath, “No. No. You're right. About all of it. She wouldn't want me to dwell on it. And I'm not out of the market forever, maybe. We'll see if time really does heal all wounds. Maybe I'll take up meditating.” Meditating. Yeah. Vail would encourage that.
=-=-=

Ashi blinked looking at the tendril. It did look painful, but one of her arms was immobile and she didn't know how she could complete the task with only one available hand. “Ah, sure,” she squeaked, “Could you uh...hold the end for me so I can use the shears?” She tried to put on a brave face, but she was worried that she'd muss up and hurt Hyun, possibly the last thing she wanted to do to her. Swallowing she looked back to Hyun and smiled, “Sorry...ah...about that. I'm just not used to having a girlfriend. And one like you on top of it all! That...that and I really don't want to hurt you when I do this, Hyun.”

Ashi's cheeks colored being in such close proximity to her, and when her clothes were being tugged at, her mind couldn't help but drift back once again to the heads between thighs comment and she wanted to swoon. Instead, she said chuckling, “As soon as I am able to clean myself, you won't have to be feeling like that. I may have renounced my throne, but I will still keep up my hygiene. As it stands right now though, I don't think it's a good idea...” The chill touch sent a pleasant shiver down Ashi's spine and she wondered briefly if the ganglord was trying to tease her into madness. But then, there was a chance that little touches like this were common with having a significant other and she just wasn't used to it so every little movement was enough to set her off. “Yeah, but it's the best chance I have against larger opponents. If I can't fight them one on one, then escape is always an option. After all, that is what Daoweians are best at.”

Ashi bit her lip making a mental note to not bring up that subject again. If Hyun wanted her to see it, she would see it eventually. She'd just be grateful that she had her now. Best not to push things where they didn't need to be pushed. “I like Kia,” Ashi returned with a bit of a sigh. Of all of Zi's significant others she'd had throughout the series, Kia was her favorite. This was probably in part to the fact that of all of them, Kia was the one that she related to the most. “Yeah? Who was your favorite of her girlfriends?”
Old Posted 10-25-2017, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #35  
“Well, the sooner he stops being an asshole the sooner I’ll be able to see if he’s not constantly a little whiny bitch half the time. So I guess there is that.” Nokra said, eat bite bigger than the last. It was a miracle in itself that the Felis didn’t end up choking on crepes, and he paused for a moment when it came to speaking about the Terskixian. He had fought one in the past in the arena. Granted he had two other people to help him, considering the fact the being towered over him and his associates. That fight was definitely meant to be something Nokra should have died in, but here he stood. “Well, predator and stronger aside, there’s still means to fight back. Aim where there isn’t chitin. And poke her eyes out.” He said rather plainly, looking at a now empty plate with a large pout on his face. “Uuuugh. I’ll just wait until the pilot is awake to ask her. Because I doubt Fikri is gonna try and help me at all.” Nokra uttered, finally noticing the burning bridge he had lit on fire.

When Magali asked about Atrix’s choice of food, Nokra let Mendez explain it, frowning for a moment and envisioning everyone in the room in various states of being prepped for cooking. He had mostly just heard the stereotypes from various slavers at auctions, and they seemed to be coming to life in front of his very eyes. Shaking his head, he turned to Magali and sniffled for a moment before grinning like an idiot. “Well, you know me. Wouldn’t blow smoke up your ass if they weren’t good or anything.” A blatant lie, to be frank and he knew it himself. But anything to see her beaming demeanor shine over anything else was well worth it. “Well uh, don’t get lost then. And holler if something comes up and you need me, Mags.” Nokra said, rubbing the backside of his head.

“I don’t know what a… Kuh-reps is.” Atrix said rather plainly, shrugging a shoulder at the female Felis and cocking her head to the side. Fear. It was a natural response, but for some reason she was so in tune to Fikri being to shrug her off, it felt rather weird. One last little pinch of Mendez’s cheeks and the Terskix shook her head, one of her smaller arms pointed at the bag she had dragged in. “No thanks…Magali, was it? I’m quite content with what I have for dinner already. Faleeshian. They taste slightly sweet. It’s nice.” She hummed to herself, gnashing her teeth at the female Felis and invoking a small, paranoid glance from the male, Nokra coughing for a moment and looking over at the bag. “You’re joking, right? That’s just a fucking prank.”

Atrix shook her head and unzipped the bag, the view obscured by Atrix’s backside, before there was a crunch, and the tearing of organic tissue, followed by a green-tinted limb being lobbed into the table, a stream of red sailing along with it, and staining the table – Nokra going ghost-white in the face as the Terskix turned back towards the group. “It’s not a prank.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-==

“Two problems solved, and then ten more to follow, that’s usually how it goes, Gato. But you know what? So long as I got this ship, the people in it, and all that jazz by my side you know what? It’s not gonna be bad all the time.” Riola said with a thoughtful glance on his face, and then a small shrug of his shoulders. “We just need to score a tiny win for ourselves right now to boost our spirits. And considering you wanna work with me? I got something in mind when we’re out in space again…” Riola said. There was his rather true-to-heart grin on his features, and the glint of deviousness that was lost.

“Ai. The princess? If she made it, she’s probably a vegetable. You see that metal guy? She’s gonna be muy retarded from that fist hitting her in the head, Gato.” Riola said, snickering for a moment and rubbing behind his ear, flicking a bit of dirt from his fingers. “Nice and all, si. But she’s royalty. I got problems with that. Planets don’t need that kinda leadership. We have it back home, and here I am. Third-class citizen and all.” A small sigh escaped his lips, however. “Yeah you’re right though. She’s looking for a bit of anarchy as well. And we need to find a way to hire people, you’re right. At the very most, we can always try and trade services for something with mercs. Knowing Hyun or something, she can sell them the good kinda weapons you can’t get normally.”

“Not pleasant? I can’t tell if Atrix was clicking her jaws, or that was the sound of some broken toy they were using.” Riola snorted, snapping his fingers as fast as he could to mimic the sound; snorts turning into snickers and then laughter. All at the expense of poor Mendez most likely. Finally settling down, Riola waved his hand and shook his head. “Tell him you’re interested in him. Throw him off or something. He’d probably stop talking to you.” Riola said offhandedly before nodding, the conversation taking a more somber turn. “Hey, Gato. Don’t dwell too much on it or anything. Just…Grieve as much as you need, and continue being you. Best thing to do really. As for meditating, I’ll have to pick on one of those little sand gardens and a bunch of music to help you out, amigo.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Taking hold of the bent tendril, Hyun tugged it a little to keep it taut, and so Ashi could see the bend in her ‘hair’ a little better, before she braced for what was coming. “It’s gonna hurt like a fuckin’ bitch, but I’m not gonna stab you or get mad about it. Thing’ll just hurt more if I keep it as is, right?” Hyun said, rolling her eyes and clicking her teeth. “What do you mean a girlfriend like me? Alien? Ganger? Someone with a chest that could feed an orphanage? Not that I would. I hate kids. At least raising or having to a be a model to them, lemme correct myself.” Hyun said with a small chuckle, before yawning and looking over towards the doorway Shaldag was standing and watching from. “Hey asshole, if you’re gonna watch, shit’s gonna cost you. My love life is pay-per-view.”

“Not worth the qantas to watch Ashi make you squeak while she’s licking your insides out.” Shaldag grunted. “Can just watch your sex tapes for that.”

Hyun growled for a moment, and made a mental note to triple check her office. A long story to say the least, but one she wasn’t about to discuss with Ashi; the Pink-colored woman waving a hand at Shaldag to admit defeat for now; the Ogrunu snickering and hiding out of sight once more. “If you need help or something showering or bathing while you’re all crippled and shit, I can just toss you into the tub and help you. Well, not fuckin’ toss-toss but you know what I mean. And I can’t say shit too much either. Ain’t exactly clean myself.” Hyun said looking down at a grease stain on her tank top. Fucking Mack-Are-Ownee. “Plus that just gives me an excuse to peek at your naked ass and see the goods, no?”

The cold finger traveled downwards and upwards, tracing an oval pattern in the princess’ skin; Hyun feigning innocence with each time her digit turned and carried on. “Escape? Some things you just can’t run from either. And not to be that bitch, but turning invisible ain’t gonna work when your blood stains and shit are pooling all around you, yeah? Daoweian speciality or not.” A small brief pause. “You -would- like Kia. Fuck, all the girls in the fuckin’ universe and I end up with the cute one who likes her.” Hyun laughed, rolling her eyes again and pressing icy lips on Ashi’s forehead. “Hmmm. Don’t know which chick I liked the most. Certainly not Kia. Maybe Ingrid? She was interesting enough.”
Old Posted 10-31-2017, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Mendez shrugged again, eating his crepes much more slowly, savoring each bite. It was exponentially better than the soup he'd had in Tysix with Atrix, and he assumed he'd better get used to that if they're going to continue going on dates where humanoids were on the menu. So the crepes were a godsend. “You know, he just might, actually. From what I've seen of him, he doesn't hold grudges very well, and he's got other things on his mind right now, gato. Who knows how long the pilot will be sleeping? She's already gone much longer than she should have without it. But you see, that's where you could come in if you wanted. The chica needs a back up. She can't just fly all the time. It'll break her.”

Magali paled, finally understanding what was in the bag and was so fortunately out of the room and already on her way to Fikri's room when the arm was ripped off of its former owner and thrust onto the table. Mendez sighed and squeezed the bridge of his nose. “Amor, you know that Rosalind won't appreciate this mess...We'll have to clean up after you eat. I'm ah...willing to help, but I don't know what can get Faleeshian blood out of uh...surfaces.” He tried to say this gently, but was afraid that Atrix wouldn't be pleased regardless. When he finished with the crepes he stood taking his plate as well as Nokra's and washing them.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Fikri looked Riola with a small smile. He was right. Things weren't as terrible as they could be. Shit. Everyone could have been killed. Instead, it was just one. Numerically, it wasn't bad. Emotionally, Fikri wished it had been himself. If he had only been paying attention, it could have been him. It should have been him. What purpose was he serving prior to this anyway? It shouldn't have had to take a death for him to start being useful, to start making a difference.

“Yeah, I saw him all too clearly,” Fikri said, sighing. “I'm just hoping that because she and Hyun seemed to have something going on that I don't know...that he'd go easier on her or something.” He, unlike Riola, didn't snicker. She was one willing to own up to her mistakes, and that was rare in a person. More so in royalty. “It doesn't mean anything that she renounced it and is working on bringing her family down? I mean, I would think that's got to count for something, doesn't it? I mean, her fight is kind of similar to ours, if you think about it. It's true that the males on your planet have it worse, but my point is, she's not blind to injustices and is working on fixing them.”

The felis leaned back and looked up at the ceiling of his room, “But, if we do want to look at Hyun as a potential ally, you're going to have to get beyond your hatred for Ashi. Remember, we're looking for things that could compliment each other. We will lose if we don't have some solid allies with us.”

The smile was back though as the conversation shifted to the spider woman and her food that she played with. “Well, whatever it was, Mendez doesn't seem to mind it. The entire situation is just strange to me. If I was in his position, I'd run. Not going to lie. Death by Terskix sounds...well, it sounds...painful.” He smirked, “I could do that. But, I think I won't say it explicitly. Just, you know, heavily hint. Make him incredibly uncomfortable. Maybe make a painting of him and 'accidentally' leave it in his view.” He snorted, imagining the different reactions he'd get when a timid knock came at the door. It was so soft that he almost thought he was imagining things until it came again.

“Uh...come in?” Fikri said as more of a question than a beckon. When the female felis came in with a plate of sweets he could only blink in surprise.

The timid little creature with the food also blinked in surprise, “Ri-Riola! I thought you were sleeping, or I would have made you a plate as well!”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“No, no, no! That's not what I meant at all!” Ashi said, snipping it without giving a countdown or anything so as to just get it out of the way and take any anticipation out of it. “What I mean is one that is so...so very beautiful and so strong.” She held the now disconnected piece of tendril in her hand, a bit of blood oozing out of the end, wondering what she was supposed to do with it. “Basically, you're everything that I could only ever dream of being,” the princess' voice was soft like she was imparting a secret that everyone already knew but didn't want brought up in attention again.

Heat flushed into Ashi's cheeks as the conversation took a turn toward the lewd and blinked at Hyun, not in surprise, but more wondering how she was going to react to that. Again, her mind was in the gutter, but she wasn't used to it being spoken out loud. Ladies were to be proper, after all. “I think that I would like to be clean--” Ashi said, gulping. “But I've ah...never been seen by anyone else.”

She shivered, Hyun's finger giving her goosebumps. “Well, no. But I'm quite agile when not...ah...like this. I'll...I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll exercise more.” Ashi looked down, shamefaced.
Old Posted 11-04-2017, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #37  
“Hopefully she’s not sleeping too long. Or in a coma. That probably wouldn’t be the best thing for any of us.” Nokra said rather plainly, watching the Half-Edensian eating his share of crepes. Hunger for the Felis set in once more; and he was eager to shove as much of Magali’s cooking into his gullet as he could. Metabolism was a killer and he knew that it would only be another few hours or so before he was hungry like before she started cooking again. “Well, I’ll tell you what. If he helps me and gets me a job helping the pilot? I’ll stop being an asshole to him. Until then, he’s in for a few punches to the face if he keeps moping around.” Nokra huffed, stabbing at an empty plate with a fork and envisioning it as the other Felis’ head.

Arm on the table, the Terskix lurched over towards her meal and sat herself with a bit of force, next to Mendez, before looking over towards him with a raised brow. “That is what you are for. Cleaning things up.” She said with a rather saccharine tone to her voice, one of her mandibles wriggling in place while her lower arms took hold of her Faleeshian remains on the table. Gone was the rather polite consumption of meat that Atrix had displayed in Tysix – the woman ravenously scarfing down and tearing as much meat as she could from the bone. Nokra looked on in sheer horror, before looking towards Mendez, and then Atrix over and over. “How are you not fucking grossed out, Mendez? This is sick!” He bellowed out – Atrix looking at the Felis with one set of eyes, and then using another set to lock in on Mendez. She was eager to hear the response, if only out of curiosity.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Perhaps there was a bit too much glee when it came to Riola daydreaming about the princess meeting some sort of awful fate at the hands of the man who was pretty much a robot at this point. The dude was scary enough without the augmentation. “Doubtful. He doesn’t look like the kinda dude that likes going easy on people. Hell, he didn’t go easy on himself. Me and Rosa found him with some sorta wound on his stomach. Forced Rosa to just light her hand on fire and cauterize it without anything for the pain.” Riola said blinking a few times as he brought the memory back up. Fikri’s next question put a few wrinkles on Riola’s face; age showing up for a moment on the Edensian as he shook his head. “Gato, it ain’t the same. She’s just fighting for the girls on her world to be equal. She isn’t fighting genocide. Anyone can renounce something. Let me see her actually stand up and pull a gun against someone from Daowei and then I’ll give her a bit of leeway, si?”

His anger subsided and the Edensian let out a dejected, and aggravated sigh. “We need allies, si. I just didn’t wanna have to rely on…Well? Criminals I guess. I mean, I’m technically a terrorist and that’s just as bad. But I don’t hurt people just for fun like Hyun does.” He said offhandedly, soon biting a nail out of anxiety and then flicking the bit piece of keratin away. “Got no choice I guess so here’s hoping when we make a move, Hyun doesn’t just cause total anarchy and hurt people more than necessary.”

At least the subject turned back towards something a bit more enjoyable to gossip about; Riola’s eyes lighting up as he pondered what he would do in Mendez’s shoes as well. “You’re not wrong about that. Terskix Dinner isn’t the most fun way to go out. Though I mean so long as I got laid or something before she threw me in an oven though I wouldn’t complain either.” A small pause. “Can’t imagine the sex being that good to tempt someone into eating you though.” Riola snorted and looked around to see if there were any blank canvases around. “I’d pay you a good thousand qantas for that picture too. Can see it now. ‘Si, si. Me and the Gato who painted this stroke each other thinking about his embrace’ and all of that, no?” Riola snorted, turning his head when the second knock was heard and Fikri invited whomever it was in.

Seeing Magali, the Edensian offered a polite smile and waved at her before looking at the crepes and shrugging his shoulders. “It’s alright, Senorita. Not that hungry, and I should still be sleeping. Just got woken up by something was all. Pop a squat and join us if you want! We’re talking about your friend, and his apparent need to be turned into a portrait so we can all oogle him.” He teased, gesturing the girl to slide on in with them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Suuuure, suuuure. Fuckin’ high-and-mighty princess looking down on us Pink-colored gangers. Thought we had something special.” She droned, sarcasm oozing out like no tomorrow, before she took the bit of tendril and tossed it towards a trashcan. The cut was already closing and starting to heal, and the Chuzizian didn’t seem too bothered, even when it was snipped, sans a small flinch and rather childish pout for a second. “Holy shit, you don’t wanna dream about being like me at all, Ashi. Strong and shit don’t mean a thing when you’re means of making a living is all frowned and shit by everyone else. Guarantee if you weren’t on the run and I came up macking on you, you’d have scoffed and turned a nose at me. Fuckin’ fact.”

“Well, I guess me and Shaldag over get to be the first to see your tits. That’ll be nice.” Hyun said with a rather eager tone in her voice over the whole thing. The Chuzizian herself was a shade darker in the cheeks as well from the rather flustering banter, and tugging at one of her tank sleeves, made sure it was holding everything in place before sliding off the couch and onto her feet with a padded thump, and then tilting her head as she planned on figuring out how to move the maimed girl. “Might have to dose you again with some combat stims and some painkillers. Water on broken shit probably hurts real bad.” She said with a shrug.

“Well, you’re not exercising while your leg looks like hamburger though.” Hyun said, before shooting a glance towards one of the rooms and then itching under her chin. “…So uh…Warm? Cold? I don’t know how your worship-ness likes baths. I’d throw on a nurse outfit too and whisper something lewd in Chuziz at you, but I don’t have one either.”
Old Posted 11-05-2017, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
[indent]Mendez sighed, looking at the blood, then at Atrix, then back to the blood as if asking if she was serious while knowing the entire time that she was. His lower eyelid twitched a bit as his lover tore into her meal, a barbaric display that exhibited hunger and superiority—a move that could only be expected from her. “I'm just...glad it isn't me, amigo. As long as she keeps eating others...maybe, just maybe I can make it outta this alive.” Best to answer with certain parts of the truth hidden, certain parts exposed. In all honesty, if he didn't look at the massacre of this Faleeshian girl as his ticket to perhaps a few days of safety, he would have thought it disgusting. But, the way he looked at it, if it wasn't them, it would be him, and really what difference did it make anyway? The Faleeshian was no friend of his, and Terskix ate random humanoids daily. Whether Atrix was with him or against him, humanoids would be eaten for her survival and enjoyment was kept solely on if she was fed, and he'd rather Atrix was with him.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

When Riola mentioned the fire, Fikri gave a small smile, one of the glimpses of his past self seeping through the dead outer shell that made up the felis, “She does that often, actually. She said that all pyra have that ability. Many of them use it to power their ships. Rosie showed me her back up engine, you know if the main one failed? On the other ship. It was powered solely through a pyra's fire. I mean, I'm sure other species would have been able to figure it out if they were smart enough and had a flame thrower, but that's just a part of what they can do.”

Fikri leaned forward, clasping his hands between parted knees, “Right. She's fighting for her own world. But she's bringing it to a galactic level. And what's wrong with fighting for the problems you face yourself? Isn't that what you're doing? Fighting for a cause that directly affects you?” He shook his head, “She sees something wrong and she's fighting against it. Why not make it a two-for-one? I'm sure Rosie still has at least Hyun's contact information. Maybe we can send her a holo-vid, extend out an alliance. Extend that to Hyun and company. At this point we really can't be picky. You said you weren't aware of any other existing cells other than ours, and ours consists of how many willing? Me, you, Rosie...who else?”

Fikri was more than willing to return to the topic of Mendez and Atrix. At least for the time being, it was a rather light topic. “I'm wondering if he's hoping that if he's a good enough lay he'll get to stick around longer? That would be my guess anyway. We've just got to make sure she's plenty fed and pray Mendez is as good in bed as he thinks he is.” He laughed now, half hoping that he really was and half hoping that she hadn't eaten him yet because she actually felt something for him. That was something he wanted to ask Mendez, actually. If she could actually care for him like he cared for her. Fikri laughed, “Consider it done. I don't know how much like him it will look like though, unless I make it obvious that I'm using him as a reference.” Fikri snorted, the mental image of Nokra asking why Fikri was staring at him coming to his head. How hammy should he be? Ultimate ham. That's all he could be. It would only make it that much more humorous.

Magali waved with the hand that wasn't holding the plate of crepes, and blushing, sat down. “We weren't too loud were we? When I last left the kitchen Atrix was coming in...but any noise before that was probably me looking around for ingredients...” She offered the plate of sweet goodness to Fikri, who took it blinking. Her eyes were somewhat droopy, though Fikri took this to mean that the girl was shy. She didn't seem unhappy by any means, just not used to talking to others on an equal basis. He could relate. He'd been there.

“Thank you for the food, Magali,” he said, still surprised that she'd thought to make him something.
Magali tilted her head at the Edensian, “Oogle? Like, admire?” The felis was dumbfounded, looking to Fikri for confirmation. The latter's laughter showed that it was true and she scratched her head, confirmed.

“Just...don't worry about it, Magali,” Fikri managed. He now had to make a portrait.

“Uhm, okay,” the female felis squeaked in response. “Hey, Fikri?” she looked at him through the tops of her eyes, “Do you think...do you think Rosalind is looking for a second pilot?”

Fikri was taken aback by the question, looking to Riola to see if he knew anything about why she was asking. “Well, in my opinion, she needs one. But she's proud and used to being the sole pilot. She's used to putting on autopilot and sailing through peaceful skies, though. With everything that's been happening though, she's been able to do that less and I think she's wearing herself thin. Why, are you looking for a job?”

Magali shook her head, “N-no...erm, well, yes. But not piloting. I was thinking maybe...maybe Nokra?”

Fikri's face obviously fell when they were talking about him in not leering ways and he sighed, “Again, she needs one. If he's smart and can learn quickly, I don't see why not. I'll talk to Rosie for you. In the meantime though, what do you want to do?” He looked down at his delicious smelling crepes and took a bite.

“I...I don't know. I know how to provide pleasure and..and...cook,” Magali muttered, looking down shamefaced, ears wilting.

“Magali, I'm not going to judge you. I came from that same position, remember? These...these crepes are wonderful, by the way. Say, I'm in the middle of learning a new trade. Why don't you take over my position as cook and general first mate while Riola imparts his knowledge on me?” He looked to Riola to see what he thought of that prospect.

Magali's eyes lit up, and her ears perked with them, “Really? You really mean it?”

“I do. We'll talk pay later, but in the meantime, Nokra probably doesn't want you in here too long right?”

Magali nodded and got to her feet, a lift in her step, “Right! Thank you Fikri, good seeing you Riola! Do you want me to make you a plate too?”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Ashi colored thankful that it was sarcasm that she was detecting but having no idea how to respond. So, she kept her sheepish grin, “Well I don't frown upon it, obviously. There are some things that I find questionable morally, but this is the life I'm choosing. Morals have to change.” She would have shrugged a shoulder here, but as Hyun was cuddling against her good one she stayed still and gave her a squeeze with the good arm that was around her. “If I wasn't on the run we wouldn't have ever met. So I'm glad that I was on the run, but on the off chance that we did meet and I wasn't on the run, I probably would have then decided to. There's something that's alluring about you, Hyun, even if I can't put my finger on it.” The last part was half a muse to herself as it was to the woman helping her to release more endorphins than she thought her little body capable of. It was true though. Since they met, Ashi had been drawn to Hyun, even when she was threatening to electrocute her. The humans had a word for this: Stockholm Syndrome. But, Ashi justified this with the fact that neither of them were humans. Negative connotations didn't apply here, did they?

“Sh-Shaldag too? He's going to help bathe me?” Ashi squeaked. She felt ready for Hyun, not quite (or probably ever) ready for Shaldag. He'd taken on sort of the fatherly role to the princess, the father that Ashi never really had. Her eyes followed Hyun as she stood. “I think the drugs will be much appreciated,” she said remembering that she hadn't yet looked to see if any of her bones were poking out.

“Warm but not scalding maybe?” Ashi said, trying to sound just picky enough, “Frankly, I'll just be glad to be clean...”
Last edited by sylvanSpider; 11-16-2017 at 08:58 PM.
Old Posted 11-06-2017, 03:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #39  
Atrix tore into another chunk of the poor girl. Now all of her eyes were locked in onto Mendez after hearing his response, and swallowing another portion of meat, bared her fangs into a rather malicious looking smile. Truth was she had never thought about eating Mendez since they had been a little more intimate. But if there was a show that seemed to be getting put on for the Felis, or if it was Terskixian pride, Atrix was going all in. An armored limb stretched out and grabbed Mendez by the hair to pull him in; bringing him right up towards her teeth as she cooed at the man. “I’m just saving you. Gonna feed you everything that’ll make you sweeter.” She teased, prompting a quick look of fear from Nokra who nearly stumbled backwards out of his chair, and then out of the kitchen as well – Tail between his legs. Once the male Felis was gone the Terskix pressed lips against Mendez for a few seconds and then broke away; winking a set of eyes, and then the other set. “Kidding, of course. I have no intention of eating you. You’re for giving me a brood.”

-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-

"Sure beats just living old, and having looks that murder people, that's for sure. IT's all I got. Red hair, being old, and being able to get someone to buy me a drink with a smile and a bit of Edensian speech to make myself sound sexy." Riola laughed, waggling his eyebrows for a second and then muttering a bunch of nonsense in his accent. It was how he ended up in bedrooms with other people before. Luckily he only had to worry about one girl now, and he was content with that for all of eternity. Or for when Viora might get an upperhand and put a gun to his head. "Kinda cool she can be a battery for her own ship. Wouldn't that burn her out though? No pun intended, Gato."

Riola paled to try imagining asking Hyun for anything, and pursed his lips. The last thing he needed was the Chuzizian hounding him and harassing him about needing help, and then stringing him and everyone else up because she got offended that she was a last resort on top of it all. Worse off? What would she even want in return? The thoughts flooded Riola's mind and he coughed politely for a second while he searched for a response for Fikri on the topic. Along with an answer to the Ashi questions. "Well, we're kinda desperate, si, for allies. I don't suppose we can try and bribe Hyun into working with us and not being...Well, herself while we work together. Last thing we'd want is for people to know our cell was torturing people or anything because she's one sick little perita." A small pause. "Fine, fine...I'll make it a two-for-one. But if she shows signs of not being helpful at all, I ain't gonna work with her. Last thing I want is to be ditched when we get her out of a jam, Gato. Dios mios. Friends like these..."

"You sound like a Terskix romantic adviser, Fikri. Shit, you should school him on that shit. Part One: How to Feed your eight-armed cannibal girlfriend in three easy steps!" Riola teased, leaning over to Fikri and nudging his shoulder with an elbow. "The boy better be good in bed. From what I know, Atrix is a widower. Probably ate her last husband or something because he was garbage in bed. Fingers crossed for the hermano, but worst comes to worse, we might have to try and subdue a Terskix. That ain't gonna be fun." Striking a pose the Edensian stopped to form his hair into a bare resemblance of Felis ears and then immediately pouted as hard as he could at Fikri. "I mean, I could always be your muse. I can look pissy enough as it is, Gato."

Riola shook his head at Magali, and snickered for a moment. "You guys rummaging for ingredients isn't gonna wake my ass up, Senorita. It takes a lot more than that to do it. Kinda got a tin-ear, if I'm saying that right. Enough bombs and some of your hearing'll go and all of that." He raised a brow for a moment and nodded. "Aranea...Sorry, Atrix is back? Well, someone should go call Mendez if he didn't find her yet. They'll probably wanna pretend to tolerate each other, and then hump in a broom closet or something." He looked over to the crepes for a second. They did look good. He just didn't have any desire to shovel food in his mouth. That and from the thuds he heard coming from the dining room and knowing Atrix was back? He doubted the kitchen was a place to not lose a lunch at the moment.

"Oh yeah. It's nothing. Me and Fikri over here just wanna give Nokra a bit of our loving is all. He's got dos holes, si? Nothing like a little Edensian Love Train to welcome to the new guy, right Fikri?" Riola snorted, bursting into snickers before muttering to himself and then listening to the others as they bantered back and forth with another. Another pilot, even Nokra would be a welcome addition in his book. That meant he'd have a bit more time to bother Rosalind and woo and make her swoon some. "Well, if Fiks isn't gonna ask, I can do it as well. She's out like a light because she doesn't stop working." He peppered in, "And you can cook. That's all we could ask for. I certainly ain't the kinda guy that goes around looking for pleasure. Well, that's a lie, but not anymore I guess. Ho, shit I'm making this awkward, dios. I'll shut up now."

RIola opened his mouth again, not letting a potential prank slip by. "I guess I can have a plate and eat something....Can you send Nokra with the plate though? El gato está muy caliente y quiero que me vea desnudo" He said, waving a hand in front of his face and feigning obvious attraction to the poor Felis about to have the most awkward run-in of the ages.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=

"Well, you could have chosen worse. I know a few of the gangs around here, and I like to say I'm not -too- fucking terrible with my moral choices. Like I said, I ain't Gaizan. I don't drill into peoples' heads and force them to do what I want. I have credit and loansharking for that." Hyun said with a snort, wriggling her toes for a second and then checking her snipped head tendril, which was growing back to length. "You can still be a goody-two shoes. Just gonna have to remember that everyone down here? They're nice because they want something. Sift through the bullshit." The topic turned inwards and Hyun's face grew a bit darker around her cheeks, before she waved it off and tried to deflect the compliments. "I'm alluring because it takes two hands to hold up one tit. Let's be real here, Ashi." Whether it was Stockholm or Lima syndrome, at least they weren't at each others' throats and bickering. Hyun would have probably just fed her to something by then.

"Well, I can carry you and such, but I'm gonna end up bumping you into something. Plus, he's got that whole 'bodyguard' shtick going on. He's not gonna let one of us be alone if he can help it. Assume someone'll lob a grenade in a vent and kill us both. He just likes looking out for people." Hyun said, hollering out in Chuziz towards the halls for Shaldag and then arching her back, arms stretched out to the ceiling as she yawned, and then twisted so her spine would pop a few times. "Warm water. Gotcha. Fuckin' heathens, all of you. Cold water is the best."

"That's because you're cold-hearted and hate everything." Shaldag boomed back, shuffling over towards the Daoweian with a vial of pills in one hand, and a canteen in the other, eyes homed in on Hyun-chu as he let out a shrill little cough, he mask expanding and then deflating as the excess air flowed out. "Stop worrying. I'm not going to stare at your naked....Parts. I'm just there to make sure Hyun doesn't drown you in the bathtub. She's got a horrendous track record of caring for people."

"I do not!"

Shaldag rolled his eyes and wriggled mechanical hands. "My two organic limbs left rotting somewhere not attached to me say otherwise."
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Mendez couldn't help it, he gasped as clawed fingers grabbed hold of his hair and his legs stumbled with to make the hair-pulling all the less painful—it didn't work. He was grimacing as he forced is eyes on his beloved and immediately he was brought back to when he was first kidnapped and she'd given him the chance to punch her or not. He chose to—and he was alive for it now, so the initial fear dissipated and he grinned, “I don't already taste sweet enough for you, Atrix?” He laughed and looked over to where Nokra was standing just in time to see him turn tail and hide.

Then came the magic words, “I have no intention of eating you. You're for giving me a brood.” When the clawed hands released his hair he was all smiles, even his eyes were shining.

“You mean it, Atrix? We're starting a brood together? Is it something we're trying for or...or...or..is it,” here his eyes drifted down to her abdomen and back up to her eyes, “or is it already in the works?”
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Fikri laughed, “I said the same. I saw her doing it once, just so she could show me. She explained it like...hm... Well, she's not so much the battery as the charger for the battery. The energy from the flames gets stored in this uh...thing. And from there it's just ready for use.” He pat the spot on the bed beside him to invite the female felis to sit which she gladly did curious as to how it worked. To her, it might as well have been magic and wizardry with how little she knew about it. It was amazing to talk to people who actually knew a bit about how it worked. She'd have to remember to go talk to Rosalind if she could catch her not busy.

“That's why I think we should have a good relationship with Ashi. Like her or not, the princess has a strong set of morals,” Fikri said with a shrug. She certainly had more morals than his pilot did. So long as she wasn't affected negatively by something, she couldn't be bothered to care. It was a fact that Fikri had often tried to get her to see, but seeing no benefit for her own immediately cut out most acts of kindness the pyra would perform. There would be no altruism with her, but with Ashi...there was a shot. They were just lucky that Rosalind saw herself as involved now. Otherwise, the male Edensian struggle wouldn't even be thought of by her—or even known to Fikri.

“Would she really do that?” Magali whispered. She'd never heard of humanoids eating their mates, but after seeing the body bag and hearing that it was meant to be consumed by her was enough for her to put nothing past the woman. She shivered wrapping her arms about herself despite the comfortable temperature of the room.

“Heh. Once you know her for about ten minutes, you'd see that the answer is yes. But again, Mendez has last this long,” Fikri said grinning with a shrug, “And by now we're all attached to him so we pretty much have to make sure that she doesn't actually try anything unless it uh happens during...you know? Let's change the subject. You said she's back on board?”

Magali nodded dumbly, “And I think...she's going to be fed enough to not be eaten by her...”

“Well, that's a good thing,” Fikri said, actually showing signs of relief, but also dread knowing that he was probably going to be helping Mendez clean up a bloody mess later if that bag was already torn into. “You have to look just a bit pissier if you're trying to be my other felis muse,” Fikri said snorting. Magali fidgeted uncomfortable.

“Does he know you want to paint him?” she asked, innocent enough.

“Not yet. But he will, it will be great. You'll see,” Fikri said thrusting his hips forward once, “So I'm honorary Edensian now, eh?” Poking fun at Nokra was the most joy he'd felt since Vail died. Not that he usually made it a point to make fun of people, but given how rude Nokra was to them he saw no problem with it. “Eh. I'll ask. I mean, he's a prick, but you guys just got freed from slavery. You've got to start somewhere and I was given a hand up. Might as well extend my own to you guys, right?”

Magali breathed with relief.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Ashi shivered at the thought of that, fulfilling Hyun's goal of seeming like she had some sort of moral code. She did. It was just a lower standard that most others that she'd come across. “Then I suppose I'll go through my life as a gangmember that everyone thinks wants something out of them,” Ashi said shrugging. Throughout her career as princess of Daowei, she'd become a sort of celebrity, and even people on the other side of the galaxy knew who she was, and of all of the celebrities, Ashi was generally heralded as one of the kindest taking the time to sign autographs and even snap a quick holo-vid or holo-snap with any of her fans. She truly was Daowei's darling. When they found out she was alive? Well, the consequences even she couldn't see. “No, no!” Ashi said quickly, her eyes with a mind of their own drifting momentarily on the bits that Hyun referred to, “Well, that's one alluring aspect of you, but...but...there's more to it than that.” She said this hoping Hyun wouldn't ask her to explain because she wasn't sure she could if she tried. There was just something about her.

“I'm a warm blooded creature, guilty as charged,” Ashi grinned, “That won't bother you will it?” She chuckled, “Well, then I guess Shaldag will be there too. This is exciting. Either way, I appreciate it...and I'm quite eager to get somewhat clean and stop smelling so much like blood.”
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #41  
=-=-=-=-=-==-A R C : C LU B / I N V A S I O N-==-=-=-=-=-=

Viora looked out the window of her shuttle and let out a tired, agitated sigh - the woman looking over to the other group of Edensians that remained silent and hesitent to open their mouths. It was...Not something any of them looked forward to. Anyone could storm in and lay waste to a bunch of gangers in their natural hell-hole. Viora had promised them something a little more exotic. A witch hunt for terrorists and enemies of the state of Edensia. By all accounts the group that RIola was leading should have left a long time ago and continued running. Instead they seemed to have bunkered themselves in with one of the more colorful criminal weapons.

The orders from Viora's commander were clear as crystal as well. No survivors, sans the princess of Daowei. A bit of a loose end that Viora had mentioned to her superiors but she was chastised. The woman didn't belong to Edensia's list of most wanted, nor did they need to bring about a crisis to an already rocky alliance with her homeworld. Political tape that the blue-haired Edensian wished she could have avoided. Perhaps she could have something akin to accident, but that depended on the circumstances at hand. And it was still a good few hours before they made planetfall. At least the initial forces were there and at the ready.

"Ma'am. The others are ready. We can initiate the assault at your command and gain the advantage of surprise. We just can't do anything until we recieve your orders."

Viora looked over towards the voice that echoed out of her commlink and nodded to herself, before taking a small breath and flicking a bit of dust from her combat suit and glared at the rest of her unit, who looked with a bit of worry. It was time, Viora thought. The anticpation was killing her girls, and while she could have continued to have waited for the perfect moment, there was no sense in using a hammer like a scalpel.

"Commence initial operations. The Daoweians will be there in no time, and the longer we wait, the more entrenched this criminal scum is going to get. Daoweian target to be apprehended and not killed. Everyone else? Terminated with utmost prejudice."

Viora sighed once more and then cooed at the masked girl who let out a pained moan next to her. "Nu-Vail. Relax. The augments hurt. I understand. Once we find him, I assure you that I will at least leave him unharmed as well." The maked woman let out a small, painful gurgle and clenched at the mask, trying to pull it off; Viora slapping her hands away, and then pulling the Nu-Vail into a small hug that calmed the woman down for a moment. "My dear little pobrecito. Que Triste."
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=CLUB/INVASION=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“General Nakoza, sir!” One of the named's underlings stood before the man himself in salute.

“Permission to speak granted,” Murrai demurred rather enjoying the peace and quiet he had now that the Edensians had had their own ship. They went ahead not wanting to be seen working together on the off chance that they were seen conspiring together.

“Viora and the Edensians have landed on Hazoo. She has given the order to move in and kill all but the Daoweian. Orders, sir?” The underling's face was neutral, his eyes trained to look straight ahead.

“We will provide the second wave and provide back up if things go sour and make them hopeless if it doesn't,” Murai stopped to look around, hoping that Clyde wasn't around to hear what he was about to say. “Relay the message that if a female pyra is found by the name of Rosalind Glass, she is to remain alive as well. She's wanted by two on this ship and I'm curious to see what will come of it.”

“Yes, sir. We are expected to arrive on Hazoo in the next quarter of an hour, sir.”

“Excellent. Ready the troops to dispatch the moment we land. Our Edensians will not fight this battle alone.”
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #43  
"Warm-blooded creature. Pffft. A lot of you humanoids are. Makes me wonder half the time if I'm the weirdo and you lot are all properly made, if you know what I mean." Hyun laughed, flicking her tongue across pearly whites, and stooping to pick up the Daoweian, Shaldag assiting with an arm to get the woman into her lover's arms. The two were definitely cute, and Shaldag was loathe to admit it out loud, lest her got roasted by both of them for voicing their....Cuteness. Hyun-chu addressed the second bit for a moment. She had called it. Tits were one of the reasons Ashi fancied her. The Chuzizian shrugged her shoulders and glanced at herself, before grunting and hefting the girl in her arms. "Good thing you're like, all bones, Ashi. Otherwise I'd fuckin' drop your ass. Just saying. Though I'm gonna get back to this alluring bit when you're ass-deep in water." Hyun-chu said, smile painted across her face while she balanced Ashi in her arms.

"Smelling like blood isn't terrible. It's smelling like piss that isn't fun." Shaldag replied, rubbing an eye with his arm and then peering close at a nick in his metal arm. "Punched a junkie that owed Hyun money and he whipped out his dick and pissed on me. I broke his neck afterwards." Shaldag grunted, Hyun's snickering turning into laughter. "Holy shit, Shaldag, I remember that! We all stared at that human for like, 3 minutes before you just grabbed and twisted him like a fuckin' dishrag."

"It's not funny."

"It really funny Shaldag. Light up and ha- The fuck was that noise?" Hyun said, stopping for a moment, and then glancing around wildly when the room blared a quick siren burst. Shaldag's eyes narrowed and he let out a small growl, before he looked at the two. "You two. Tunnel in the back. Leads to an alley. You know the drill, Hyun. We're gonna assume they know about it. So grab a gun." Shaldag ordered, before Hyun stared at him and raised a brow. "I'm not a fuckin' Terskix. Only got two fuckin' arms, Shaldag. You're gonna have to give one to Ashi instead."

Shaldag gnashed his teeth under his mask and moved towards the couch, flipping it over and revealing two large bags. Bug-out bags most definitely.

"Didn't think this place would ever get attacked, Hyun. Must be something big."

"Fuckin' great. Since I foud The red-head and her male-edensian fuckboy, I've been dealing with an army of angry fuckin' space gingers."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hyun's club had no idea what had happened. It was almost something out of an action flick, the moment the bass had dropped in whatever the DJ had been playing, a blinding flash ripped open from the side doors, and the main entrance; a Slew of Masked, tactical-clad women barking orders in Edensian to one another and opening fire on the crowd; both patron, Hyun's gangers, and just those coming in for a good time barely having time to react before they were gunned down. In a few manner of seconds and the dance floor had become a no-man's land - Laser and ballistics tracers streaking across as everyone began to take cover and exchange fire - Edensians barking orders and moving with drilled practice; and gangers bellowing out in confusion and doing their best to just....Hold the line.

"Orders from Viora! Reported the resistance. We're to advance as much as we can, and then let the Daoweians crack the inside. Starve them out if we need to. Authorization to deploy Level-III countermeasures granted if the situation grows dire." Barked one of the more decorated troopers, the rest of the Edensians nodding.
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 05:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
“No, I don't know that either of us are ah...improperly made. I mean, considering well, the diversity of all of the different species—humanoid and non-humanoid alike,” Ashi said grinning, leaning forward with a soft little grunt to aid Hyun in picking her up. It was a team effort to actually get her into the woman's arms, but once she was there she settled in quite nicely, the aforementioned tits squishing into Ashi, but her eyes were not there; they were looking up at the face that now smiled and Ashi again felt herself floating like a butterfly who had been present for a flower's blooming. “Well, I'll keep that in mind next time I have my eye of some calorie loaded sweets so I can stay all bones. Though I must say, because of that, I'm not half as alluring as you,” Ashi said with a playful grin.

“Wait, that was a thing that happened?” Ashi asked first with shocked wide eyes before she broke out into a fit of giggles, “You know, after knowing you longer than ten minutes, I can't say that I actually doubt i--” she was cut off by the noises and again, the wide eyes were back. Just when she thought they could get into a state of rest and repair, possibly other things, she has to hear gunfire. Of course she had to. Outside the palace grounds seemed to be a perpetual warzone. Are other people's lives this chaotic? she could help but ask herself. Of course, Hyun and Shaldag's were. She'd caught bits and pieces of both stories, more of Shaldag than Hyun, but neither seemed to be of the normal variety. Then, was hers really all that normal?

“I...I kind of know how to work a gun. My ah..training didn't extend to guns, but my brother took me to a range once. I still remember everything he told me. Do...do you think it's the uh..'space gingers'?” Ashi asked using Hyun's own terminology. “What do the Edensians want with you?”
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The Daoweians came in after the initial rush to find blood and bodies strewn throughout the dancefloor, hanging on the bar, perched precariously on bar stools. Even the robot that had obviously been working as a bar tender now fizzled out and sat hunched behind the bar. The Daoweians, like the Edensians were armed to the teeth but it seemed the initial phase was already done.

Murai, no longer in the important looking suit and now in the same gear as his men came strutting in with folded arms, “Viora, you've outdone yourself. Nicely done.” Then, to his men, “You know your orders! Crack the inside! I want every room scoured! Those that are left, kill them! You find a female redhead, leave her alive, the rest? Kill them.”
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 05:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #45  
Bags were slung over Shaldag's arms, and the Ogrunu was sporting a weapon of his own - A rather large, heavy calibered rifle in one hand as he reached to his thigh and pulled out a revolver that most certainly was made for Shaldag himself, offering out towards Ashi for her to take. "Hopefully we're not going out into a warzone, and we can just run. You're not in the condition to play fighter." He said, before glancing at Hyun, who was about to open her mouth. "And you're not going to be able to handle shooting a gun while carrying someone. And if you even think of dropping her and taking off on your own, I'll hunt you down for Ashi." The Warlord in Shaldag was showing, and his tone of voice oozed with a command that had never been brought out before - Hyun blinking a few times and scowling at the man, before looking over towards Ashi.

"I wasn't planning on dropping you. Promise. Shaldag is just running his stupid fuckin' mouth. He gets like this when it comes to firefights and shit." Hyun snorted, Looking at the gun that Shaldag offered her and then giving a small look of hesitation. She felt bare without her own weapons in hand. Defenseless. It was still her fault that she had to carry the princess, due to her getting beaten in by the Ogrunu. Hyun almost opened up her mouth to demand the man himself carry her about while she got to shoot things, but the Chuzizian knew better than that. Shaldag was already in survival mode, and he was moving towards her bedroom - Hyun hefting Ashi and carrying her along with her. "See the part with the hole pointing out, Ashi? Aim it at everyone that isn't us. Don't pull the trigger, press it. Don't compensate the recoil." Hyun spat out, going a mile a minute with her words. "Also if you need to use me as a shield. Chuzizian. Can kinda grow bits of me that get shot, deal?"

Hyun's bedroom of all things, was rather...Feminine for the Chuzizian. The room was pastel colored, and the trim along the room etched in some alien and exotic flaura and fauna; the woman's bedspread a shade of pink that matched the Chuzizian's skin. a small array of comics were on her nightstand and Hyun pointed to a small metal case and barked at Shaldag to bring that along with her; Shaldag grunting a response and then nabbing it as well, before slamming a shoulder through a wall - the plaster breaking away and revealing a tiny, metal panic room with cramped stairway.

"....Am I really carrying this along with me, Hyun?"
"You wanna leave first edition out for Edensian? Those militant-ass lesbians would probably just burn them all."

-=-=-=-=-=

It was a few more desperate minutes and the rest of the gangers that had surrendered were met with a fitting end as Viora herself entered through the main entrance to the club, looking towards the bodies and wrinkling her nose. Tremendous waste of potential assets, but it was better in the long run. Those who managed to scatter were most likely going to end up Joining RIola's side, and that was several more bodies and unindentified combatants that Viora would have to enter in the equations of this skirmish. The blue-haired Edensian sighed and moved through some of the Daoweians, Nu-Vail drifting behind her like a shadow and gurgling under her breath, stopping to stretch out a hand and rake it across one of the Daoweians.

"Murai. Our work is currently finished. This unit was meant for initial shock-and-awe. We're not equipped for the sweeping of rooms, and dealing with whatever horrible traps these gutter scum have left for us." Viora said with a monotone drone - Soon being clung to by Nu-Vail as she made her way towards the two - Viora offering the masked woman a few reassuring pats and shooshes. "If you wish to join us, I'm going to join the recon team to make sure our targets are not slipping away as we speak."
Old Posted 11-20-2017, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ashi found herself relating heavily to the bags that Shaldag was slinging over his arms and shoulders. She was baggage. She was the Kia to Hyun's Zi, with the same likelihood of death looming in the future. It was true Kia lasted the longest so far, but if Zi's past girlfriends were any indication she would end up as dead as the rest.

She gulped looking up at the woman that would be saving her. Technically, again. “I...I believe you. Shaldag does what he can to make sure we both stay living...I'm just glad you both are on my side,” she said, half-mustering a smile, the parts that failed with the smile successfully conveying the terror she felt at being completely and utterly useless in this situation. She took the gun in her hand and she nodded with every command Hyun gave her, showing her understanding without interrupting the woman in charge. “Got it. Ehm. In theory. Hopefully we won't find out in practice...” She didn't like the idea of using Hyun as a shield, but she'd seen the regenerative ability that her girlfriend had, so once again, she was forced to believe her.

“Of all of the ways I imagined your room, Hyun,” Ashi said looking about her with a small laugh despite the circumstances, “This is not how I imagined it. But, I do like your choice of decorations.” Despite her fear, she couldn't help but pay attention to Shaldag's new burden, “Those are really first editions?! Wait. Like really?! I'm a princess and could only get my hands on a couple! You have an entire nightstand full of them?!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“You and yours have done a most excellent job, Viora. I'm pleased that you have decided to join us,” Murai said with the steady smirk of one who is in charge talking to an equal. To him, Viora might as well have been a man. She bore all of the qualities it took to make an excellent man, anyway. “To be sure my men do as good of a job, I will stay behind with them and complete a sweet. You will ping me if you find the suspects on hand, I trust?”

As he asked this question, one of his men stepped forward in a salute, silent until bidden to speak, “Sir, no signs yet of the suspects. Most rooms have been cleared, men are heading toward the rear now. Further orders, sir?”

Murai cleared his throat, assessing the soldier in front of him. Young. Strong. A good man. The king had really granted him the best, “Ready the daweigo.” He reached into his pocket drawing out a piece of cloth that had been cut from a shirt or some sort of piece of clothing, “Give them this scent to go off of.”
Old Posted 11-21-2017, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #47  
New cargo in tow, the Ogrunu pissed and moaned under his breath; his mask hiding an irritated snarl that increased in volume for a brief second as he used his foot to kick up the door to the tunnels in Hyun's panic room; the Ogrunu dropping each bag down first, waiting for the thud and the echo, and then doing the same with the case of comics, Hyun pouting at the treatment of her little bundle of treasures, as she shrugged at Ashi. "Chances are we'll find out in practice, knowing our luck though. Can't say for certain we're making thing out free. I'm expecting cuffs, or getting sent against the wall with bags over our head while we hear them count down." Hyun said, with a grim chuckle. "Oh, the First Eds? I have a lot of them yeah. Almost the first twenty issues. Took me a long time to get them, yeah."

Shaldag moved over towards Hyun and grabbed hold of her, prompting the Chuzizian to curse in surprise; Shalda bridal carring Hyun and bearing the weight of both girls while he jumped down after the bags, landing on his feet and nearly tumbling onto the two, before setting them down. "Didn't want to play catch with Ashi." He said, explaining himself before moving over to their cargo, hunched over and returning to his job as pack mule. "Should be quiet. If they found out about this tunnel they've likely set something up for us to greet when we hit the streets."

"You get all cute when you take command, Shaldag." Hyun commented, spitting her tongue out at him. Shaldag raised a finger to her and grunted at her before nodding down the tunnel. "Get moving. You can swoon later when you're both alive."

Hyun shot a glance towards Ashi and leaned in close. "Not gonna lie. But he's fuckin' pissing me off. I hate being ordered and shit..."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Of course. Though I suspect that if you don't find them in here, we should at least resort to capture. To extact needed information from these...Lot of degenerates." Viora replied, letting herself stand at ease for a moment, and then looking around towards her own troops. They had done enough for now, but I know for sure Recon will be able to at least confirm truly if they're around." Viora coughed into her hand for a moment and then sniffled her nose. The scent of sweat and liquor, along with all these bright lights and loud music? It was a bit overwhelming on the senses. At leat Nu-Vail was taking all the sensations rather well; the woman drifting away from the Edensians and peering towards a few Daoweians before hovering over near Murai; the woman itching at her mask.

Viora looked towards Murai and cocked a brow at the mention of 'Daweigo' and then crossed her arms. "I assume those are some form of animal. I'll be sure to relay not to harm them if they are going off and tracking things down as well. Edensian policy is treat unknown entities like those as hostile." A small pause. "But for now I'm wasting time. I leave the Onovozian girl with you too. She's not...Fitted for recon." Viora admitted, sighing and brushing some of her hair out of her face. "...I do not see Gabrion. Is he on your ship still or did he scamper off?"
Old Posted 12-08-2017, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
The three of them would have made quite the sight, Hyun carrying Ashi and Shaldag carrying the both of them. Ashi wouldn't complain though as their speed didn't seem affected by the added weight on the man as he plunged forward and made a successful landing on the ground below with a small gasp from the princess. When she opened her eyes again, Hyun was back on her feet and she was blinking as Shaldag explained himself, “Well, I very much appreciate that...I think just hearing another of my bones snap would be enough to make me hurl and that's the last thing we need right now..”

Under other circumstances, Ashi would have also laughed at Shaldag sending orders to Hyun and her mouthing off to him, but for now she just gulped, clutching the weapon she was given, “He's just trying to protect us...I think we're all on edge.” Ashi was whispering despite all of the noise that was going on around them. The din of the music was almost imperceptible here, but one could hear screams and gunfire. Were they Edensians? What did they want with her? The Daoweians maybe...but she didn't see any of them, at least, not before they made their retreat. Were the Edensians targeting the wrong place? She remembered hearing something about issues with the Edensians concerning the foul redhead, but he was on their ship already. An attack at the club would be pointless. Further, how did they find them?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Murai sighed, “Do you really believe you'll get any useful information out of them? I imagine if we let them live one or two of them will try to get smart and kill while we're not looking. But then, I suppose you have more experience with war than I. Gentlemen, you heard her. Keep the rest alive, bring them out and line them up. Interrogate them and ask about the two we intend to keep alive and if they've seen them. Report any information back to me.”

As he was giving the orders, one of his men approached, three perfectly obedient daweigos on his heels. “As commanded, sir.”

“Excellent,” Murai said approaching them and retrieving a small cloth and holding it out for the daweigos to smell. “Follow this scent. Viora, you said you wanted the princess alive for experimentation or something or other, correct? If you don't, I can give the order to kill her along with your target, if you wish.”

He straightened when the keeper of the dogs took them away to begin their job and he turned to face Viora, “I was unaware that your little gift required babysitting. I can have one of my men search for him if you think he'd be of use here?”
Old Posted 12-11-2017, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote