Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Weaver of Tales
Default Season of Giving   #1  

Welcome, Trisphites, and Merry Meet! This time of the year is one of my favorites, and it's the season of giving, receiving, sweet thoughts and sweet treats. It's the time where the brotherhood of being alive is free and active, and there's just a sense of care and love in the air all around. In order to celebrate this season, I came up with a fun little thing. EVERYONE who participates will be able to get a little something [currency], as well as the warm fuzzy feeling of helping someone out.

And now, on to the list. There are TWENTY-FIVE items on this list, and you won't know what they are until you choose the number. Once the entire list is complete, I'll put up another. WHEN you do the thing under the number you chose, you will get your Thousand Grains of Sand [1000 of them - enough for a bundle]! And a thank you note from me. Rest assured, the things on this list are doable by anyone, at any income level, in any place. But if you feel unable to do your task, you are free to give it to someone else and choose another. ALSO keep in mind that if you've done an item on the list, you may not do another. One item per person, regardless. We want to spread the love far and wide, after all!

SO, without further ado: THE LIST

1."Seasons Greetings! Your task is to make someone's day by making something for them and delivering it. It could be a card, a cake, a sculpture, a stuffed animal - just anything you think that would bring a little sparkle to their lives. Be creative, and be warm - don't forget to wish them Happy Holidays!"

2.--Hidden--
3.--Hidden--
4.--Hidden--
5.--Hidden--

6. [Completed!]

7."Who says the holidays need to be cold? Find someone who needs some warmth, and give it to them! Whether it is a warm scarf, a warm hug, or a warm mug of hot cocoa, spread a little of that love their way! This can be as simple as hugging your frazzled parent - or as complicated as giving your scarf away to a total stranger. Don't forget to wish them Happy Holidays!"

8.--Hidden--
9.--Hidden--
10.--Hidden--
11.--Hidden--
12.--Hidden--

13."Nothing says the holidays like baked goods! Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to bake something festive. A holiday cake, peppermint bark, cookies, an old family recipe for scones - anything will do! Be sure to share your creation with friends and family, and spread some tasty cheer!"

14.--Hidden--

15."Not everything for the Holidays has to deal with face-to-face meetings, greetings, and parties. There are quieter moments, times to think, reflect, and create. For this task, you are to make something representing the holidays. Could be a reindeer, could be a scarf, could be a dreidel, or even a holiday TARDIS if you like. You can use any medium you wish, so long as it's cheery and festive, and has something to do with the holidays!"

16.--Hidden--
17.--Hidden--

18. [Completed!]

19. [Completed!]

20.--Hidden--
21.--Hidden--

22."Happy Holidays to one and all! What better way to show your holiday spirit than by making cards for people to wish them the happiest! Your task here is to make anywhere between 4-8 cards for people and hand them out. They can be store-bought or handcrafted, but the messages must come from the heart. It can mean so much this holiday season to just receive a card with a gentle greeting. You could really make someone's day!"-

23.--Hidden--

24."Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! One of the best parts of the holidays for a lot of people is the cold and the snow. It's just so calming to see flakes of white drifting down to settle gently on the ground, and the blanket of white is iconic for this season. Your task is to craft, cook, or cobble-together something snow-related! Make a snowglobe, bake snowball cookies, use coconut and decorate a gingerbread house! The possibilities are endless - but make it snowy!"

25."The sweetest thing you can give for the holidays is yourself. That being said, your task is to volunteer your time somewhere! Mop for your mother, offer to bake brownies for your brother, spend some time at the local food bank, lend a hand with your church, or help out your uncles. Spend some time GIVING your time to someone, near or far, family or stranger - that could be the greatest gift they truly, truly need."

Once you decide on a number, put it in this thread for me in BOLD, LARGE [4] font, with the phrase: "Make the Holidays Bright!" before it, or it does not count as a choice. Be aware, there are repeats in this list.

DO NOT break the law while completing these tasks. Once you've completed your REAL LIFE task, send Photo-proof, and you'll get your well-earned reward! ^^ Happy Holidays, and Spread the Cheer!
Old Posted 12-13-2017, 09:48 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
List of Completed Tasks

"Even pets deserve a happy holiday! Do something nice for one of the animals in your life, to make them smile their cute little smiles! This can be as simple as spending time with them, or - if you have no animals of your own, or just want to be extra-cheery, go volunteer your time at a shelter, or give someone else's pet a great day!"

"Nothing says Holidays like specials playing on the television! Time to take a stroll down memory lane! Your task is to grab someone close to you, and watch, read, or listen to a story from the holidays, whether it's The Night Before Christmas or The Nightmare Before Christmas, it all counts! Entertainment AND Joy! What a combo!"

"The Holidays are a magical time for everyone - regardless of what holidays those are - but especially for the children. Seeing little eyes open wide, and hearing squeals of joy are one of the greatest pleasures one can ever know. Therefore, your task is to make a child - or multiple children - happy this holiday season. Deliver gifts, read stories, volunteer to play Santa, put on a magical play, anything goes so long as the faces of happiness and tiny grins are the result. Have fun!"
Old Posted 12-13-2017, 09:52 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3  

"Make the Holidays Bright!" #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 01:36 AM  
petite fantaisiste

"Make the Holidays Bright!" #7

Old Posted 12-14-2017, 01:43 AM  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #5  
"Make the Holidays Bright!" #13

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 03:31 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Make the Holidays Bright! #25
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 03:34 AM  
Jellosexual
Default   #7  
"Make the Holidays Bright!" #1
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 07:02 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoGizmooX View Post

"Make the Holidays Bright!" #6
Giz, your task is as follows:

"Even pets deserve a happy holiday! Do something nice for one of the animals in your life, to make them smile their cute little smiles! This can be as simple as spending time with them, or - if you have no animals of your own, or just want to be extra-cheery, go volunteer your time at a shelter, or give someone else's pet a great day!"
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 11:52 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potironette View Post

"Make the Holidays Bright!" #7
Potironette! Your task is:

"Who says the holidays need to be cold? Find someone who needs some warmth, and give it to them! Whether it is a warm scarf, a warm hug, or a warm mug of hot cocoa, spread a little of that love their way! This can be as simple as hugging your frazzled parent - or as complicated as giving your scarf away to a total stranger. Don't forget to wish them Happy Holidays!"
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 11:55 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra Britt View Post
"Make the Holidays Bright!" #13
Serra! Your task is as follows:

"Nothing says the holidays like baked goods! Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to bake something festive. A holiday cake, peppermint bark, cookies, an old family recipe for scones - anything will do! Be sure to share your creation with friends and family, and spread some tasty cheer!"
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 11:57 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatra View Post
Make the Holidays Bright! #25
Mekatra! Your task is thusly:

"The sweetest thing you can give for the holidays is yourself. That being said, your task is to volunteer your time somewhere! Mop for your mother, offer to bake brownies for your brother, spend some time at the local food bank, lend a hand with your church, or help out your uncles. Spend some time GIVING your time to someone, near or far, family or stranger - that could be the greatest gift they truly, truly need."
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 12:01 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
"Make the Holidays Bright!" #1
Mdom! ... You would choose your task in rainbows, wouldn't you? XD :

"Seasons Greetings! Your task is to make someone's day by making something for them and delivering it. It could be a card, a cake, a sculpture, a stuffed animal - just anything you think that would bring a little sparkle to their lives. Be creative, and be warm - don't forget to wish them Happy Holidays!"
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 12:04 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #13  
I hand sewed Christmas stockings for my turtles and hand sewed hats for sis in laws dogs and decorated Cheech and Chongs tank....... And currently under my tree has ONE GIFT and it's for Cheech and Chong xD their mommy doesn't even have a gift under the tree..... Spoiled turtles

Quote:
Quote:

ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 03:59 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Make the Holidays Bright with #19

clicking the dancie fox will take you to my dA
currently questing for both furballs

"Who's a good foxy? Who's...wait, why are you growl...OH THE PAIN!"
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 04:24 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #15  

Quote:
Quote:

Old Posted 12-14-2017, 05:03 PM  
Jellosexual
I have a question... do I PM it to Ari or do I write it here?
Old Posted 12-14-2017, 07:12 PM