Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #1585  
<x} I'd totally accept you as an eldritch monster! Tentacles and all.

Also I'm gonna skip class out on my middle class. >w>; Partly because I want to, but mostly because,
<-<; I need more time to find some medicine for my mum who got sick yesterday, and to eat lunch at a more reasonable pace..
Likely gonna skip class tomorrow too, to help with my gramma at home. /:[ I'm the only one available to help her up and make her meals without coughing up mucus all over her and possibly getting the whole house infected..
<u< it's an easy class anyway, no worries. I guess my "break" starts sooner than expected.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-25-2019, 12:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Constantly weirded out by the fact that I have two really distinct “voices” when I type.
That's not weird at all. Most people have at least two distinct voices that get engaged based on context and social cues. For example, your paper-writing voice is going to be distinct from your chatroom voice, and your chatroom voice may well be different from your forum-posting voice. The way you talk to your parents/teachers/employer is different from the way you talk to your peers, which is different from the way you talk to children, which may or may not be different from the way you talk to animals.

It's actually considered a sign of social dysfunction if you DON'T have multiple, context-sensitive voices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
had a gender identity crisis again over the fact that if i came out, mum / bro / dad probably won't accept me as masculine, and i'm more or less ambivalent to being referred to as a girl.
Definitely get how that goes.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 12:21 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1587  
dude i totally get that but i am not going to lie, the dysphoria will be double crummy when you get it from people trying to be kind as opposed to people being pricks/apathetic.

i can fight the dude who thinks he's so clever by clocking me for being a man in a dress i can't do the same when a nurse goes out of her way to "not notice" that the drape of my skirt isn't quite right and calls me miss multiple times
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 02:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
gender identity shenanigans are weird bc i'm not exactly dysphoric about my body, but there's definitely a disconnect. like, yeah, sure, i'd rather not have boobs, but at the same time, i don't really get sad about them?

EDIT: i've completely burnt out on learning spanish. at least i know the fundamentals, i guess?
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Last edited by Stabbsworth; 09-25-2019 at 04:10 PM.
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1589  
yeah, like everything else there is a scale. it's still dysphoria but it is the difference between a very miserable day in the summer and catching on fire x''D both are hot but that doesn't mean they are the same
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
My pupils were dilated today so now I see everything fuzzy and can't stay on the computer. but I'll be back later when my eyes are just the regular kind of nearsighted
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #1591  
good luck! please stay safe and dont let them dry out(of course you are already gone but still)
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Default strangled screams into the void   #1592   bluebird bluebird is offline
A*DIC*TED

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Last edited by bluebird; 09-25-2019 at 07:08 PM.
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default actual screams into the void...(Authentic. High Def.)   #1593  

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-25-2019, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
blast from the past

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 09-26-2019, 02:28 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1595  
>incoming Danganronpa rambling

WTF WHY IS NEKOMARU A ROBOT NOW

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-26-2019, 04:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Me in the morning: ">:O Screw this nonsense! I'm not gonna learn anything I wouldn't get from the expensive textbooks I rented! I'm gonna skip class and I'm gonna do what I want! >:D I'm gonna eat and shop and horse around on the computer! And no one can stop me!!"

My dumb ass Ravenclaw brain an hour later: "<~<; I can't skip class. I'm already late, but I can't skip just because I don't have the homework and need to eat..I'll just be late to it. Don't wanna miss the whole lecture and taking down notes, and any homework assigned..what'll my peers think of me if I showed to one class and not the other? I'll go, I'll-I'll go to class. I should go. I'm already here.."

Also Me the next day with Class at 1: "<-<; I gotta ditch today. I can't have a sick mom infecting the whole house and making her own frail little mom sick. Who's going to make breakfast, lunch and dinner? And help her to bed? And keep her away from her room? And give her medicine? And make sure I don't get sick while doing it? *points to self* B["

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 09-26-2019 at 01:12 PM.
Old Posted 09-26-2019, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1597  
!!!!!

Why can't I remember Punjabi?! ;-;
It was MY LIFE for like... 6 months >:T

At least I wish I could remember how to spell things ;o;

I have this beautiful old Bollywood song that I like..
But where the hell did it come from?!

!!!!!!
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-26-2019, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
what is punjabi?
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 09-26-2019, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1599  
It's a spoken language of Punjabis,
Punjabis are an ethnic group mostly from Pakistan,
But I believe some people in India speak Punjabi too.

I have family that are Tamil so I used to listen to a lot of Bollywood music. But around 2007-2008 I really got into Punjabi music for some reason?

I felt that Punjabi music sounded the nicest, at least the songs from the 70s and earlier did, anyway :D
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-26-2019, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
oh that’s been me for the past three days.

except w less internalizing

screm
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-26-2019, 04:36 PM Reply With Quote