Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #2337  
I keep complaining about how tired I am, but that very fatigue kind of screwed up my birthday weekend. x.x I wanted to make a video game (a self-imposed game jam, because I can't participate in Ludum Dare 53 due to timing), but I couldn't stay focused because I was just so tired. I ended up sleeping most of the day yesterday, and I'm STILL tired.

And I've been trying to counteract it with caffeine so much that I've built up a tolerance... I drank a whole energy drink yesterday and it did nothing.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-26-2023, 04:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i don't understand why i feel homesick about the stars.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 05-03-2023, 05:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2339  
**Trigger Warning! Sick animal!**

My hamster was sick yesterday. His pee was bright red and it seemed to only get worse as the night went on. I stayed awake with him as long as I could and hoped that he'd be okay when I woke up. I checked on him this morning and his pee is back to a normal color! :O
He's doing well right now, but I'm still going to have him get seen by the vet. He's not peeing as much either now, which is a concern to me.

I hope he's gonna be okay. He's my best friend and he's family! :(
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 05-10-2023, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
could have been a UTI. definitely do take him to a vet when you can to get him checked over.

also, there's something to spoiler your stuff in the advanced post editor.

Old Posted 05-11-2023, 08:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2341  
angry violent thoughts. alcohol.

Old Posted 05-11-2023, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
~I'm a moron. I was thinking Oh cool, this is something my roommate can't take away and he did. Not once but twice. Everything, so much I had and enjoyed taken away or destroyed. I want to leave but I know the only way I'm going to is.
I'm also tired of dealing with so many things at once. Stuff just gets worse and worse and on top of that I'm dealing with another crazy person.
~

Anyone want my stuff?
Last edited by Jester; 06-05-2023 at 09:37 AM.
Old Posted 05-22-2023, 06:25 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #2343  
Writing here because I don't know where else to vent about this right now.
So 5 weeks ago I went on a trip and it turns out I'm sensitive to the change in bacteria cultures that happens when you travel. So I got sick for most of the trip. That's alright still had fun.
Got home, started getting better and then not even a week after that, I get sick with either the flu or c-19. Felt like absolute crap for about a week, then slowly got better to the point where I could slowly go back to work and then last weekend I got a tick. HATE the little shits. And now I've waited for a week to see if I get sick again or not and it's stressing me out. I have to wait another week to see if I start showing symptoms because healthcare won't do much without proof that I'm sick.
My stomach hates all this and keeps swaying back and forth between being sort of okay again to being kinda bad again.

I hate my anxious mind. -.-

Just had to vent because of the anxious mind mentioned above, as venting helps me.
Old Posted 06-10-2023, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Had the distinct pleasure of being the third wheel at my own birthday lunch...so that was something.
Normally friend A and I do sushi lunch for
y birthday. But this year we have friend B in the group and because I went to B's birthday dinner, they insisted on coming to lunch with A and I. Which was fine except she'd been drinking all morning and also kind of might want to date A.
So I got one side of the booth to myself while they cozied up and shared their lunches and maybe held hands but idk for sure.

Anyway...off to the store to buy myself a slice of b-day cheesecake. And some groceries. xP

(Aw...forgot I was on the Derpy account...plus side, I did bring Derpy with and got some cute pics out at the Buffalo jump to upload later.)
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 06-19-2023, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2345  
Just a friendly reminder to go to the dentist regularly everyone! I haven't been and finally decided to stop letting my depression control every aspect of my life and I'm looking at 6-8 return visits to take care of all the problems and about $8500 before insurance. xP
Thankfully insurance will cover a lot of it and I can probably get a financing card/plan thing set up so I can pay it off like (another) credit card, but still. If I'd been taking better care of my teeth and going in regularly, it wouldn't be nearly this bad. Next visit I get to experience the joy of hopefully only one root canal, but maybe 2!
8D
Ugh.
Old Posted 06-22-2023, 12:37 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I know cats get old and pass on but losing my old girl the other day still hurts. :(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 06-25-2023, 06:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2347  
speaking of the above, every day i'm reminded that the cats are getting older.
...i should probably move back into my ma's so that the cats can have the joy of sleeping on my bed, but at the same time, my brother's an arsehole, and i don't know if we'll start clashing again since i need to keep my youtube channel updated. i only have about ten videos in the scheduled backlog.

Old Posted 06-26-2023, 06:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
i’m 4th place on a waitlist for a summer school class, and if i calculate the math then up to 3 people out of 30 are likely to get in. if i’m lucky and get in then i’ll post in the daily awesome. if not, then only this post remains and i’ll have to take the class next summer (which isn’t ideal since my senior schedule will be packed)
she/her
take me with a grain of salt <3
Old Posted 06-26-2023, 10:48 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2349  
We have one senior cat left, I'm sure he misses his sister since they were pretty close. They lost their two brothers a year and almost two years ago. Our other cats are still young, so they'll be around a while longer. <3

Though the two year anniversary of when I lost Kisser is coming up. :( Been thinking about him a lot more than usual lately, of course. ;w;

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 06-27-2023, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
why the FUCK does my da never fucking learn?!
god fucking. does he have a fetish for his fucking leg bleeding or something?!

Old Posted 06-27-2023, 06:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2351  
Was a bad friend today so now I get to spend the night wallowing in guilt and self-loathing even though we both kinda apologized before they left to go home.

Tbh, it was a tough situation because we work together and have a tendency to get each other in "trouble" and I was supposed to be on the phone desk when they wanted to ask me something (which ended up actually being important and not something silly like it normally is) but they wanted to talk to me out in the garage area so I assumed it was gonna be something silly like revenge for shooting them with a rubber band the other day so I kinda snapped at them and blew them off and yeah...so now I feel bad.
Old Posted 06-28-2023, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
why the FUCK does my da never fucking learn?!
god fucking. does he have a fetish for his fucking leg bleeding or something?!
I feel that... my father-in-law is so headstrong and doesn't always seem to understand that he's 75 years old.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-29-2023, 12:42 PM Reply With Quote