Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Shadow Fox
Default   #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Typically when that happens to me, I just forget about drawing for awhile. Then I come back to it with fire and gusto and whatchaaa. But the longer I think about wanting to draw but not being able to, the worse it gets. That's just me though!
Ya thats how I work too :( It kinda sucks lol
SO I made this tread a while a ago to fix it --> http://trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4724

And this one to talk about it cause everyone has different ways to get rid of their blocks and ideas that might work with other people.

I've noticed that when I do a commission for someone or a request, I can draw it just fine without thinking I messed up a million times lol
*~Act like your strong and you will go a far distance. Believe that your strong and world is yours!~*
Old Posted 05-12-2011, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Daw I dont think I can afford your art work at the moment or at least I dont think I understand your prices.
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #19  
yeah, the prices in your shop confuse me too...you might want to check the arum/rune/real money exchange rates to make it a bit more even/logical? Cause, if I understood it I know I'd be all over it for arts!
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 12:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
If you are going by runes then its a little bit to much either that or your aurums aren't equal. I would check Samuels thread I think it has an exchange rate.

As for artist block the best advice i can give you is what my teachers have told me. Which is to move on to the next thing. Maybe you are tired of drawing one thing or one way try something different I suppose, like watercolors. The important thing is to keep producing art.
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 01:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Shadow Fox
Default   #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggio View Post
Daw I dont think I can afford your art work at the moment or at least I dont think I understand your prices.
I put the prices up. You can use ether Runes, which I've made pretty cheap or Aurums which are a little easier.
*~Act like your strong and you will go a far distance. Believe that your strong and world is yours!~*
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Shadow Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fey View Post
yeah, the prices in your shop confuse me too...you might want to check the arum/rune/real money exchange rates to make it a bit more even/logical? Cause, if I understood it I know I'd be all over it for arts!
I posted my Prices. You can pay with Runes or Aurums. I dont really mind. I put up what each type pf drawing will cost. You dont have to pay in both if thats what it sound like. Aurums are a little easier so I dont mind if anyone pays with that ^^
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #23  
I think you have your math wrong. 10 runes is equal to 1 us dollar. and I think it depends on who but 2.5 Aurums= 20 runes. So 60 runes is actually quite a lot for an image especially when your only charging 600 Aurums for one. I think for now I would just stick with charging Aurums. You will get a lot more orders because people don't necessarily want to put out real money some times. Especially when your Aurum price is so low.
Last edited by Poggio; 05-13-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
art, block, commissions, free, requests