Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pepsi Pagan
Default   #481  
I'm so fucking tired of being poor, being constantly broke. I never have the money for bills, barely have money for food now that they took away $100 a month for my food stamps, despite making LESS FUCKING MONEY. I feel like closing my Facebook account because all I ever see is photos of people who have long since stopped talking to me going out, having fun, cosplaying, going to the big con for our area...
And it just reminds me I've always been too broke to have fun, and I always will be.
Too bad I'm too ugly to be a prostitute.

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 11:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. Having a horrible dilemma that is making me feel sick. Do I give up my only day off in 2 weeks, thereby sacrificing more of my mental health in exvhange for a few extra dollars on my paycheck? Do I agree to go in anyway even though I'm already probably over on hours, which will likely get the manager in trouble all because the assistant manager who makes the schedule is the one who keeps fucking up the scheduling so they're short-handed when we need coverage and over when we don't need it. If I just ignore the call (and text), how do I discretely pick up my schedule for next week (since it wasn't even done and out as of yesterday) without getting conned into working?
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 03:50 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #483  
Trigger Warning: Abuse and Violence
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
*hugs Mekatra muchly*
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #485  
Tell me if there's something I can do to help. Which, uh... there probably isn't, given the physical distance. But I want you to know there are folks who care for you and hope everything will work out alright, even if just "strangers on the internet".
Old Posted 11-04-2018, 09:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Geez. O.o;

Unless you live in a city with particularly bad cops, the advice you were given growing up is heavily misguided. In most cities, the cops are upstanding citizens doing their job, and the only time you should need to fear them is when they're yelling at you. (It's true that there are places where the cops have been trained to fear the public, and in those places the cops CAN BE dangerous, especially if you're an intimidating-looking person.) I would really recommend getting the police involved because this kind of behavior shouldn't go unpunished.

Though get your stuff back first. Don't want him breaking it in retaliation. And if you have a big intimidating-looking friend, bring them along, especially if they can dress up looking authoritative. (If they can look like a police officer or security guard, even better, considering your parents are afraid of cops.)

But if you really, really, really can't stomach the thought of getting the police involved, then consider contacting a lawyer. You can sue for personal injury and property damage.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-05-2018, 09:00 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #487  
Today is just a weird day. I don't feel like myself. But this too shall pass.

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 11-06-2018, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Just feeling kinda sad but I'll be ok later. :)

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-06-2018, 06:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #489  
Today was a lot of brain issues.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-06-2018, 07:32 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
new bundle and i'm still on my first set >-|o
but at the same time, i know i gotta live w the choices i've made that led me to this point

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 11-06-2018, 11:36 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #491  
Mekatra: I would suggest cops as well. Even if you do not want to press charges (granted that might not be up to you depending on circumstances) you could at least get pictures injuries and such (or do that on your own maybe) for some manner of record later. I would suspect the "cops are bad" thing may even be to ensure you never went.

Burnout happening here. Taking a day off from doing schoolwork even though I'm behind because I'm just dragging myself everywhere.
Old Posted 11-06-2018, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
99.9% of the time I dont give a damn what others think about me. But sometimes Im so painfully awkard it makes me sad lmfao

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
The tale is a lie;

Old Posted 11-11-2018, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #493  
I am losing my crafting drive. And I don't want to, but my brain is just all blahing and it sucks. I'm just so tired. Someone force me to do things and be productive plz.
Old Posted 11-11-2018, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
House had a gas leak and whole family had to evacuate the house. Then I find out Stan Lee died and Im just over today.

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
The tale is a lie;

Old Posted 11-12-2018, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #495  
I haven't written anything today and I have zero ideas what I want to happen in my NaNo novel.
Old Posted 11-12-2018, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Very nearly got attacked by some agressive possibly stray dogs! Although it looked like they had collars and tags. So maybe not strays.
Fortunately, I was able to back away safely (they seemed to mostly be acting in a territorial manner). Unfortunately, that meant I had to detour a bit to get home.
Old Posted 11-14-2018, 02:11 AM Reply With Quote