Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #1777  
Funny story: Ever since I left this place I went back to college. But this time it was Interactive Web Design, and it was all online classes. Long story short, I'm currently on my last week of my semester, and I fear that the fourth and final one would have some in-person classes in some courses. Wish me luck!
I'm always a dude, no matter how my avatar looks! :)

See me at:

Syndrone: Neonriser
Flight Rising: Neonriser
Old Posted 12-13-2021, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Yooo web design sounds sick^!! I've been learning Python as of late, planning on fixing my PC and hopefully start doing some pen-testing classes or sum.

On another note: Almost locked myself out of my account, apparently I changed my password awhile back.
Also on IMVU @SaturnineCT if you add me let me know you found me on Trisphee.
Old Posted 04-12-2022, 08:59 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #1779  
*peeks into the hell-scape from the void*

So this is what it looks like huh. Not to bad.
Old Posted 04-12-2022, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
cackles
it's usually shenanigans.

anyways, i'm thinking of doing some music tracks. idk why i want to do this, i just sort of do. but at the same time, if i make something bad, then it's something towards the pathway of making something good, and people like sucky things anyways, even if out of irony.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 04-17-2022, 02:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Default   #1781  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nephila8 View Post
*peeks into the hell-scape from the void*

So this is what it looks like huh. Not to bad.
Not too bad!?? It's marvelous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
cackles
it's usually shenanigans.

anyways, i'm thinking of doing some music tracks. idk why i want to do this, i just sort of do. but at the same time, if i make something bad, then it's something towards the pathway of making something good, and people like sucky things anyways, even if out of irony.

The worse it sucks the better the meme the more people like it. Abuse the system. Rise above.
Old Posted 04-18-2022, 05:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I dunno, I think Sound of Silence made a pretty good meme.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-18-2022, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
Default   #1783  
Don't think have seen those memes.

I'm hoping to take some courses to learn Python a bit better myself. I'm okay with HTML and C# but C++/Python have always been a weak spot for me.

Got rid of tons of wool a few years back. I don't knit, etc. We donated to folks that made hats for permies, think the owner of the wool would of been happy where it ended up at.

Other than that, it's trying to find work so I can afford assets to create demos for my portfolio.. For some reason, I always seem to want to turn past rpgs into demos, but guess cause most of them give me an idea of what direction to take then sitting there trying to create my own story. XD good with developing ideas, not as good writing the ideas into games, lol.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 04-18-2022, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i only know how to code in a crappy offshoot of C that's specifically designed for ukagakas.

Old Posted 04-21-2022, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Default   #1785  
I'll have to agree with Chloe, I've never seen a sound of silence meme.

Oh mah word I love Python!! However I don''t know anything but Python, F. Good luck with improvement!! Also... you make games?!

Stabbs I've never heard of that term, I tried to look it up and... are those the little characters that you can install to run around on your desktop??
Old Posted 04-28-2022, 08:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Stabbs I've never heard of that term, I tried to look it up and... are those the little characters that you can install to run around on your desktop??
It's Percival!

Also, somewhat. Ukagakas are basically characters you can interact with, they're not Shimeji at all. The codebases are entirely different.

Old Posted 04-28-2022, 01:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
Default   #1787  
I trained in Computer Games Design, so basically yea, hoping to eventually be creating games - either on my own or within a studio. But since most studios seem to want their coders to know Python, figured doesn't hurt trying to learn it. Counts toward my hours of job hunting, lol.. and actual job hunting here takes only about a minute or two to do since we're only a small beach town and most of our shops have closed over the past two years, unless you want to work in a vape or phone shop, lol. Friends have said same where they live, unless you live in the bigger cities or have funds to relocate/commute - applying for basic wage jobs farther away than 30 minutes isn't worth it.

My Father, Daniel.

Old Posted 05-03-2022, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
yeah. it takes about thirty minutes to get to the main hub-area in a neighboring town. doesn't help that my town is under jurisdiction of said neighboring town, and i had to go over to the job center every so often, because they demanded i go there instead of doing the fucking phone calls and shit for some reason. that was before i somehow got onto sick benefits. for depression.

the one time i managed to find a job, and it was for fucking. call center work, but work-from-home using some sort of proxy shit. it was absolute shit. i didn't get paid because it was commission-based. and of course bc i often talked too fast or was too curt with people (i.e: wanting to not waste people's time because, you know, that's basic etiquette), they weren't taking the offer of fucking uhhhhhhhh

electricity comparisons. for free.

i'd only get money (about 50£) if i switched them over to another company that was partnered with the company that was running a campaign using our company. telemarketing!

anyways, don't go for call center work if you can help it, and if you absolutely have to go for call center work, make sure it's wage-based, not commission-based.

Old Posted 05-04-2022, 02:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
Default   #1789  
Yea, I was actually liked the calls over going to the job centre, was just more convenient since most appts are like 5 minutes, they just look to see what I applied for and that's about it. Sometimes I don't even spend 5 hours a day job hunting cause as I said to the adviser today, with the costs to get to the places that are 30 minutes away - would equal one hour of my paycheck and it's not worth it. He totally agreed with me, also said was avoiding jobs in a town about 25 mins away cause the fares and transport is awful, I know tech suppose to apply for them but if the fare and transport isn't there to get to those jobs - then what is the point of even applying?

I had jobs doing cleaning.. the last one expected things to be done in 20 minutes.. that's great if you didn't have back issues and don't know what will be affected - had one day, my grip was literal shit and another where my leg was like.. nope, I'm not going to support you today. I ended up leaving, liked my co-workers, etc but had to think about my health.

I haven't applied for Call Centres in years. Know someone who works in one and loves it. I honestly would be the same, if someone isn't interested, then what is the point of being a pest? Kind of why I hate the idea of trying to upsell, if the person wants an item, they will order it, they don't need me pushing them to make an order a large, etc.

My Father, Daniel.

Old Posted 05-04-2022, 08:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i would literally just apply for a few jobs per day, then switched to doing it per week.

at least, that was before i was on the sick. fucking making me take a ~30 minute trip just to go see some rando about how many jobs i've applied for and why i haven't gotten a job yet and potential jobs to apply for if i think they fit and potential courses to go on.

the reason why i left that call centre job was because i got sexually harassed by someone on the dialler. or, well, part of it.

the other time i managed to score a job, that was for a fucking multi-level marketing scheme. ran the hell outta dodge quick, but apparently they can sanction me if i don't take job offers.

Old Posted 05-05-2022, 03:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
Default   #1791  
I usually only apply for one or two jobs a day. Being a sea side town, most jobs are going to be ones that want their workers to drive so that's an instant no there.

My adviser hasn't been that bad, as long as I have applied for jobs and put them in my journal, than very rarely does he try to recommend me jobs. Was offered some work this Wednesday but not sure if will be doing it since have another company wanting to interview me so might arrange for it to be on Wednesday since it might be permanent work and there's one girl I don't like working with, she acts like the queen bee, lol.

I'm hoping to get some work from the local council, my adviser suggested that. Seeing there's a few outdoor ones, I'm like, okay, kind of prefer something that doesn't deal with folks as much. More prefer behind the scenes or 1 to 1. Just have to write why I want to work with them, lol.. like.. outdoors! who wants to spend most of their day cramped up in some small office space. XD

and ouch.. I know some folks don't like cold calling but that's kind of taking things a little too far. Luckily, have never had that happen in any of my workplaces, then again, I'm not one of the prettier girls, lol. Through folks have said I am pretty, I honestly not one of those little airheads that hang off of guy's arms. but again, most of my friends are literally guys, I honestly only have like one or two female friends here, I think that scares most guys off, lol.

My Father, Daniel.

Last edited by Chloe; 05-16-2022 at 11:10 AM.
Old Posted 05-16-2022, 11:04 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
all welcome, demons, hell, satan, welcome to hell