Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default Dead or Alive 5   #1  
Does anyone here play Dead or Alive 5? It came out yesterday. I got the Collector's Edition for it, and its all pretty nice stuff I got with it too! ^^

Also, I went to the midnight launch for it at Gamestop. World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria also came out on the same day. I was the only one there for Dead or Alive 5 o.o They had a question and answer thing and were giving away free Mists of Pandaria boxes. Later on I asked, if they had any Dead or Alive 5 ones. At first, he said no. But then he said "actually" and he went to check the backroom. And they did have it, and I got the only one they had XD.

(Boxes as in those big display boxes that they have at Gamestop.)

And so far the game is pretty fun. I have been playing through the story mode so far. So, yeah ^_^
Last edited by Ekilachan; 09-26-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Old Posted 09-26-2012, 09:08 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
What console is the game for cause I have ps3

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 09-26-2012, 02:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #3  
Yeah, it is on PS3. I was kinda waiting to see if it was any good. I liked Dead or Alive until it turned into FanServiceTown.

I only know they still have Hitomi in because she's my favorite character lol Do they still have Brad? (Zui Quan ftw!)
I don't even
Old Posted 09-26-2012, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo-chan713 View Post
What console is the game for cause I have ps3
It's for both PS3 and XBOX360.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
Yeah, it is on PS3. I was kinda waiting to see if it was any good. I liked Dead or Alive until it turned into FanServiceTown.

I only know they still have Hitomi in because she's my favorite character lol Do they still have Brad? (Zui Quan ftw!)
Yes, they still have Brad. :P
Old Posted 09-30-2012, 09:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #5  
So I finaly baught DoA5 , so far doing much better than I taught, I even managed to win online O.O No idea how that happened.

Is it just me or Bass has the weirdest combos and Mariposa/Lisa the weirdest Timing to combo O.o What the hell, so far those are the only one I actualy had trouble in the training thingy, I did the second row except the two first one. I got stuck so long on Mariposa because I have no idea what I was supposed to do half the time O.o It just kind of worked when I started mashing everything O.o

Also, the circus pinbal place is the most appropriate stage and music in a fighting game ever, EVER.
I don't even
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post

Considering the fact that the first in the series was one of the first games I've ever heard of to have "jiggle physics", I have a question: Was it ever anything but FanServiceTown?

In any case, I stopped paying attention to this series after DOA2 (and I don't have a PS3).

Let Us All Unite Autotune remix by Melodysheep
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #7  
Well, to be honest, after a bit of playing I have to say the game is much more fun than I taught it'd be, and less Fanservice but more weird stuff (WTF is up with Beehive Afro Zack?!?). Also, what the flying toaster is wrong with the breast/jiggle physics, it looks like a waving pool O.o It's so weird and distracting O.o I think DoA 5 stole Samus's Wave Beam O.o

It's kind of too bad they turned Brad into what essentialy is a Comic Relief (Monkey!!! Y u stole Brad food?!?)

I honestly wasn't expecting to see Gen Fu too <.< He kind of literaly came out of nowhere in story mode for like 2 seconds and that unlocked him... Okay, if they say so xD
I don't even
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
A waving pool? I'm not sure I even want to know how that works. o-o

Let Us All Unite Autotune remix by Melodysheep
Old Posted 11-30-2012, 05:11 AM Reply With Quote