Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #337  
I think in the area I'm at, it's illegal to do that. You have to call the cops.. not sure, i don't drive o3o,

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-10-2016, 03:27 PM  
Tasty Zucchini!
Why don't you drive?
Old Posted 01-10-2016, 09:12 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #339  
He called so that the other guy can't call the cops later and say it was a hit an run. We've been taught ever since were could drive to do that because my mom's first husband and the guy he hit settled it themselves only for the other guy to call the cops later and say her husband did a hit and run. Not to mention people are crazy around here when it comes to driving, there are more accidents on the road I live off of for the 3-4 years I've been here than my entire life living else where. o.o;

Old Posted 01-11-2016, 11:50 AM  
Stuck In One Reality
It's just sad that your location is like that.
Old Posted 01-11-2016, 12:12 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #341  
You know, it's almost two years since my mom's van got wrecked coming out of the veterinarian's office and I still have panic attacks when I see trucks coming near us or something dodgy seems about to happen in the car. Like, just before Christmas my brother took my daughter to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and on the way home, he got to a stoplight that was turning and decided he couldn't stop safely and sped through the red light. I swear, I had a full on freak out like in Blair Witch when Alison found the teeth in the piece of flannel. I think her name was Alison. Anyway she was the only female in the movie, well, main character anyway. My Point Was, first thing I did was flail in a panic, then had to chant to myself, "It's okay, it's okay. It's okay, it's okay." It was rough, but my brother was a pretty good sport about it, thankfully.
Old Posted 01-11-2016, 03:38 PM  
It's over 9000!
I've been in an accident before and near accidents as well, which is why I freak out a lot when other people drive because to me it looks like they are getting too close to the car in front of them.

Old Posted 01-11-2016, 07:35 PM  
Stuck In One Reality
Default   #343  
I mostly only see accidents when the roads flash freeze and people aren't prepared for it to be so slippery or someone has driven of the road due to driving sleepy. Most other kinds of accidents are pretty rare.
Old Posted 01-11-2016, 07:42 PM  
It's over 9000!
That's like where I used to live. The most major thing before we moved was that someone did a hit and run on a utility pole. :/

Old Posted 01-12-2016, 05:15 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #345  
Our taxi almost got hit once.. cars scare me ono

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-14-2016, 09:04 PM  
Pixels
cars scare me too. I think I only drove mine like 5 times last year! xD

Old Posted 01-14-2016, 10:04 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #347  
DK doesn't know how to drive o3o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-14-2016, 10:06 PM  
Pixels
My bf and I work together so I let him do the driving >3>
I get so afraid and it's worse at night I go into super paranoid everyone is following me mode.

Old Posted 01-14-2016, 10:11 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #349  
OnO they are following you! (and me) i swear they are -flails- Dx

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-14-2016, 11:05 PM  
Tasty Zucchini!
Nobody is following you, unless you have a crazy psycho stalker. The stalker thing is unlikely though.
Old Posted 01-15-2016, 01:01 AM  
Pixels
Default   #351  
Haha it started after I got pulled over 5 times in one month, always at night. I never got any tickets or anything it was always because it was 1-2am and i had just left work and was tired so I was either driving too aggressively or too slowly. After that though I did get followed home from work all the way to my drive way. I even took some weird turns to try and shake the car but I pulled into my drive way and they pulled in right behind me. I was so freaked out I called my mom and she came running out of the house since it was again, 1am or so --- and it was an old lady needing directions. So it's not like anything bad ever happened but I just get so insanely anxious about other cars at night XD

Old Posted 01-15-2016, 02:14 AM  
It's over 9000!
That would have freaked me out as well to be honest. ^^;

Old Posted 01-15-2016, 09:14 AM