Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #1233  
Why not? It's more fun to tease them.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-15-2019, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Thinking about it, you have a point.
Old Posted 08-15-2019, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1235  
:] You know what's awesome?
Dogs.
x3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 08-15-2019, 03:52 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Cats are, too! :3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-17-2019, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #1237  
And so are turtles.
Old Posted 08-18-2019, 04:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
B] And fish yo.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 08-18-2019, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #1239  
Went outside to catch a pokemon, got to pet someone's cat instead.
Old Posted 08-19-2019, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
And bunnies!

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-19-2019, 05:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1241  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Went outside to catch a pokemon, got to pet someone's cat instead.
Aww. :D Lucky!

Old Posted 08-19-2019, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Yeah ^^ I don't even know whose cat, but it had a collar, so no stray. The cat was white and orange and totally cool with being petted by a random stranger.

Today's awesome: Managed to conquer our library and held it for roughly 50 minutes. Since pretty much all players there are way more experienced and have bigger critters, I now feel proud and accomplished.
Old Posted 08-19-2019, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default small world   #1243  
i really liked a composer's music so i passively tweeted about it (using no hashtags or anything). somehow he found it and said thanks to the best of his english ability. like shi. that effort. i was already grateful for his music. i'm so soft rn. no one touch me

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-20-2019, 12:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
I know it's lame but I'm SUPER excited to take the bus to class for the first time.

I love public transit, even when I see the lady with 4 toes and her 10 year old sucking on her arm fat. Which is a thing I've seen on my local bus.

Also, related to the current event, I won my first rubix cube at my college's Welcome Week event yesterday. Not on my speciality, darts, oddly, but the punch-a-cup.

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Last edited by EverAshwood; 08-20-2019 at 07:45 AM.
Old Posted 08-20-2019, 06:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Smile   #1245  
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverAshwood View Post
I know it's lame but I'm SUPER excited to take the bus to class for the first time.

I love public transit, even when I see the lady with 4 toes and her 10 year old sucking on her arm fat. Which is a thing I've seen on my local bus.
:D Heyy, fellow bus rider! Good onya!
Though the buses here for me always are chill, because the drivers are super nice, and all I have to worry about is where I'm going. :} No one folks rarely talk to me because headphones. I always thank the bus driver, and they're usually always polite to students! :D I remember the kindness one driver once let me ride even though I didn't have enough for the fare. ^-^
And the bus is not smelly. Or leaking. :] Or creepy, unless you ride the ones at night.

[<x} Which I avoid now, because once I did that and some annoying asshole almost followed me home trying to hit on me and get me to "be his friend" because a "girlfriend is better when she's a friend first." OwO; And "Why don't I want to date him in particular?" I was really PO'ed and super uncomfortable since he would walk too close, and I had to be a bitch to try and get him to leave, but he didn't and followed me to my block, but luckily my mom's car was parked a couple houses behind but the had lights on so I just went into the car and we went to dinner and I got out of that before it could have gotten any worse! O_O; Yeh. Not riding a bus again at night alone anymore. ]

But I've since moved to a new city with new bus routes and I'll be riding the bus again today. :D I'm going to see how fast I can get to school and if I can get back the same way according to the route. ^-^ Also to fill out some forms and stuff at school. :} And look for places around campus I can hang out at between classes for lunch.

Old Posted 08-20-2019, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
pizza

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-20-2019, 02:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #1247  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
[<x} Which I avoid now, because once I did that and some annoying asshole almost followed me home trying to hit on me and get me to "be his friend" because a "girlfriend is better when she's a friend first." OwO; And "Why don't I want to date him in particular?" I was really PO'ed and super uncomfortable since he would walk too close, and I had to be a bitch to try and get him to leave, but he didn't and followed me to my block, but luckily my mom's car was parked a couple houses behind but the had lights on so I just went into the car and we went to dinner and I got out of that before it could have gotten any worse! O_O; Yeh. Not riding a bus again at night alone anymore.
I had to ride the bus late in the day (last week) and got ambushed by this weird dude. I'm just stuck there listening to his rambling, can't leave till the bus gets there, trying to find a way to avoid giving this guy any of my contact info since he kept trying to find different ways to contact me. Bus shows up just in time and this guy outta nowhere is like, "do you like hand kisses?" And I just wanted to barf. I wear my Ring of Power on my left hand when I go out now.

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 08-20-2019, 03:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Tbh, while I've never had any really bad experiences with the bus (other than accidentally leaving my favorite jacket on it one day and losing it forever), I just don't like being in close quarters with other people, especially strangers. But I used to ride the bus all the time.
Old Posted 08-20-2019, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote