Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #17  
My family mainly dislikes the fact that I love to burn incense. I feel it smells much better than Dad's cigarette smoke.

As for wands, I'd rather make my own someday, because then it would feel more 'right' to me.

with my travel altar, I'm constantly adding to what I have with it, because different things call out to me. yesterday, I got a coyote tooth at my favorite witchy store, because I could feel the jar of them calling to me. I almost wonder if I should learn how to do bone readings, with all the random stuff in my components bag.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 10-21-2018, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Yeah, carved my own wand; been looking to carve another but there’s a /peculiar/ lack of appropriate trees in Arizona...
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-23-2018, 05:57 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #19  
Sup, Norse Pagan here. (And I will kick the teeth out of any racists that steal my religion for their hate.) I have been pagan of one flavor or another for fifteen years, but I've settled pretty comfortably into being a devotee of Sigyn in the last five or so.

Incorporating my practice into daily life is a really important thing for me, and while not a lot is written about my goddess in the Eddas, I really feel like I have a good understanding of the kind of individual she had to be to put up with Loki. (My husband is a Lokean, so... I feel it pretty hard sometimes.)

Since compassion and service are markers for me I tend to do my devotions as community service type things instead of rituals. We still do ritual offerings for specific holy days or just if things feel right, but for the most part we just have our altar set up and whenever I make something tasty for dinner or we do something neat we do small offerings.

I kinda miss ritualized witchcraft sometimes, with calling corners and casting circles, cuz it was fun, but it doesn't feel right for my practice anymore.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 10-23-2018, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
HAPPY ALMOST SAMHAIN!
What is everyone doing for it? =O
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 10-29-2018, 02:51 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #21  
We personally don't celebrate Samhain, but we're going to a tea party a friend is hosting. She harvests and blends her own herbal tea infusions, they're great.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 10-29-2018, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I'll be doing a small ritual, mostly just lighting a themed candle and some incense, and introspecting on the past year.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 10-30-2018, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
are you witches, don't hate me mods, pagan, sorry for religious stuff, witchcraft