Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Solid gold, easy action
Default   #17  
I've always had a soft spot for Mike Toreno in GTA San Andreas. I think it's possibly because James Woods is the voice actor though. Either way, I think he's had some pretty good dialogue and overall was an interesting character. From the same game, I also absolutely adore The Truth and Zero. The Truth is your standard hippy obsessed with conspiracy theories and he has some quality one liners too. As for Zero, his side missions were always quite fun and I loved how painfully nerdy he was.

Also in the latest Fallout game I absolutely love both Codsworth and Curie. They're just so adorable! Fallout 4 doesn't have as many good characters as previous instalments of the game (3 is still my all time favourite in terms of story and characters) but the ones in 4 aren't too shabby.

Sam B from the Dead Island games is also one of my all time favourites! He's got such normal reactions for someone in an apocalypse, his attitude is what makes me pick him every time! I really hope that he's in the latest Dead Island.
Old Posted 12-20-2015, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Just going with one at a time here, Quirk, so added Mike Toreno.

Tiny Tina (Borderlands 2)

Mature content advisory. No, really. She's cute, though not sure what kind of cute, really. Expert demolitionist, too, and perhaps a little insane. Not sure.

Big Image
Old Posted 07-17-2016, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #19  
I love and never forget Max Payne from the same name PC game.

He always lives in my heart. I'm a big fan of him :)
Old Posted 07-21-2016, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Had the occasion to meet Nick Valentine now since I started Fallout 4. Haven't gone a lot into his character story yet, but he knows Dogmeat. Point for him!

I also met up with Canach again in new game content for GW2. He is (still) best NPC!

I feel like someone from Dark Souls should be up here.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 02-14-2017 at 12:20 AM.
Old Posted 02-14-2017, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #21  
Solaire from the original Dark Souls. His upbeat personality was so out-of-place in an otherwise dark and grim fantasy. I was always smiling when I randomly bumped into him as his story followed parallel to my own. He also had a grand sense of humor.

Link, of the Legend of Zelda. It's hard to imagine that a hero who's never spoken a word could be so charismatic. There are few characters I love more than Link. I feel like we've known each other our whole lives.

Cloud Strife. The man who got me into RPGs in the first place, let alone Japanese ones. I will forever love him for his wacky, awkward personality and the fact that his adventure - which I still consider the greatest of all - quite literally changed my life. After FF7 I began to play RPGs almost exclusively, and this game opened my eyes to all things Japanese.

Recently Prompto Argentum from Final Fantasy 15. He's just adorable. What can I say? I have a thing for blondes.
Old Posted 02-15-2017, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Quite a few from different Tales of games and Polka from Eternal Sonata. I actully like every character from ES but Polka is so damn cute it's hard to resist her.
Old Posted 02-15-2017, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #23  
Updated!

Only counting one, Alistair! Up goes Mr. Sunbro. ;)
Old Posted 02-16-2017, 04:31 AM Reply With Quote