Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #113  
i don't bother with watching gaming youtubers anymore.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-31-2019, 04:55 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Idk, I mainly just watch the 3 (technically 4, but Pewds is almost more meme stuff more than gaming anymore tbh...) that I do just for a few things. Like...it's fun to watch Markiplier get scared at horror games. I know his reactions are probably 90% exaggerated for entertainment, but he just has the best, funniest reactions. Jackspeticeye is just entertaining in general and his "I don't care, demonitize me, I'm gonna cuss anyway" attitude is pretty fun. Smosh games kind of used to do some fun game bang stuff and I like when they do the summer and winter games and Board AF, but it seems like after the whole temporary shut down when Defy shut down, it just hasn't been as much fun. Like they've toned way down and it's not as entertaining as it used to be. But tbh they were my first gaming channel, so idk...
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 08-31-2019, 05:05 PM  
Pixelist
Default   #115  
there's shit against pewdiepie for. various unsavory things.

this laptop charger is going to fucking kill me. <:)

EDIT: i do not like laptop chargers. it's fixed now.

Last edited by Stabbsworth; 08-31-2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old Posted 08-31-2019, 05:09 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Wants to make post...doesn't want to stir up controversial topic and/or make people assume things about me that aren't true...
>.>

What I will say is that while I don't condone his controversial behaviors, I also am not going to stop watching all his videos. Just like I won't stop watching the Pirates of the Caribbean movies just because Johnny Depp has done some unsavory and controversial things.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Last edited by Derpy McBlueEyes; 08-31-2019 at 05:42 PM.
Old Posted 08-31-2019, 05:24 PM  
One Fish
Default   #117  
To each their own, and I can understand not wanting to watch Pewds because of the inappropriate things he's said and done in the past, but I'm not gonna hate on anyone who does like watching him. I like his meme videos. At worst, I'd question someone's taste or judgement if they liked REALLY shady YouTubers who have been caught and called out very scummy behavior (Keemstar, Onision). Definitely wouldn't send hate anyone's way for liking them, but I would point out what they've done if relevant.
HEEEEEEEEEE-MAAAAAAAN... SUCK MY BOOOOOOOOOONE!

THE PIZZA, HE-MAN! EAT IT!
Old Posted 08-31-2019, 07:15 PM  
Pixelist
hrngnghghh trying to buy someone DST and they're not giving me their steam username so i can't buy it for 'em.

then again, i don't have the money in my steam account right now, but that can be fixed.

(Also, PewDiePie has actively linked to alt-right channels and such. A lot of kids watch his content, y'know?)

Old Posted 08-31-2019, 08:18 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #119  
I think if not one... but many alt-right serial killers are into him... and he's not the only one providing that content... me, myself, would try to find similar content that doesn't inspire terrorism elsewhere.
Old Posted 08-31-2019, 09:54 PM  
Pixelist
yeah. markiplier and jacksepticeye also support pewdiepie, hence why i'm a bit leery of those two.

i unfortunately can't recommend any other gaming channels. brutalmoose might be alright, idk if he's not swearing too much though. stampylonghead and ethoslab are also decent.

oh, hang on, i can recommend RTGame. mind you, he does swear a lot, but he's got a neat irish accent and a lot of his videos are pretty hilarious.

Old Posted 09-01-2019, 09:36 AM