Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #1601  
My favorite phone browser's development was abandoned long ago, but I still keep using it because I haven't found a better replacement. It at least sort of gets updated when webview gets updated. But it's highly customizable in a way that makes me hate all the chromium based browsers. I'm giving another highly customizable one a shot, but it feels a bit clumsy, especially the scrolling. Firefox and its variants also manage tab caches, bookmarks, and also user agents too poorly for me to stick with them.
Old Posted 09-26-2019, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Which browser?
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-26-2019, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #1603  
Habit, but am trying out Yuzu.
Old Posted 09-26-2019, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
>B] Time to put mother to sleep. mehehehehehehh.
*brews medicine tea so she can sleep better but acts totally sinister for no reason at all*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-27-2019, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #1605  
I sat next to a man on the bus today. He had the window seat, myself in the isle. When the bus stopped at a red light, the man jumped to his feat and tried to rush to the door. My legs were in the way, and he managed to bump into them three times.
Look, I'm not a rude person. It's just that the bus was full. There was no where for me to move. All the other people on the bus had to leave as well, so he could have waited until the stop and given me room to move. But no.
So he told me he had to get off RIGHT. NOW. Which was impossible. Because the bus doesn't just open the doors randomly at red lights. And there were too many people even if that was an option.
When we got to the stop and I moved myself, he told me he didn't actually need to get off that stop! BAH!
When we got closer to his actual stop, he tried to crawl over me. Which is like, I dig if I was being rude and not moving. But once again. There was NOWHERE to move. He was trying to literally climb over me, into a woman's ass. When he did manage to get out, he busted out of the bus doors like the Kool Aid Man. Pushed a bunch of people out of the way.
Then stopped.
In front of everyone trying to get out of the bus. Who he had just pushed passed.

I'm pretty sure he was claustrophobic or something. Because the way he acted was not like someone trying to be rude, but someone seriously panicked. Just came off very, heckin', rude.

Thank you for listening to this rant.
Old Posted 09-27-2019, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
It's a spoken language of Punjabis,
Punjabis are an ethnic group mostly from Pakistan,
But I believe some people in India speak Punjabi too.

I have family that are Tamil so I used to listen to a lot of Bollywood music. But around 2007-2008 I really got into Punjabi music for some reason?

I felt that Punjabi music sounded the nicest, at least the songs from the 70s and earlier did, anyway :D
that makes sense. i'd like to hear some music tbh, it seems like a nice language.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 09-27-2019, 10:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1607  
Me: -U- Good morning computer!

Computer:

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-27-2019, 12:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
^ Looks like the best way to communicate with the world XD
Old Posted 09-27-2019, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #1609  
I prefer pneumatic tubes as a means to communicate. Can also receive and send small goods.
Old Posted 09-27-2019, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
I imagine that flap can also open up to a box of pizza. Like the meal slot in Solitary where contestants are given their stuff without any human interaction.
Old Posted 09-27-2019, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1611  
i have so much fucking muse for a character and the two rp servers i'm in -- one only allows three threads per character, while the other has winded down in activity.

it's very frustrating.

Old Posted 09-27-2019, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I'm working on a plot for a fantasy story, and quite frankly it's breaking my heart and helping me figure out how to tie all these plot threads together and now it's getting so hard to choose a good climax and ending for it. >~>; because I don't know whether to make it tragic, continuous, or resolved...I also need to add more stakes involved or raise the ones already there..and make the female characters do more...and have my main character struggle so much..

Old Posted 09-27-2019, 09:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1613  
i'm unfortunately very good at bullshitting, so if you can't figure things out, let me know and i'll give it a go.

Old Posted 09-28-2019, 09:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
^ I'm sorry I read that in the most stereotypical British accent. <x'D *smh at myself*

Old Posted 09-28-2019, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1615  
I'm really upset with myself that I didn't get out of bed before 9:30am! >>:T

I woke up at 10-ish and it feels like half the day is over already
GRRR!!
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-28-2019, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
^ I'm sorry I read that in the most stereotypical British accent. <x'D *smh at myself*
ghfhfghghg that makes sense, considering i'm british.

Old Posted 09-28-2019, 02:24 PM Reply With Quote