Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default   #33  
It's where you lived most/all of your childhood. For some, there is no answer because they moved.

I grew up where I am sitting right now. I've lived in the same house all 22 years of my life so far.
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
@Echo-Chan: xD I hear it's good, but I've never seen it, I've just seen previews of it on the movie channels.

@Yokuutsu: I mean xD I know what people are asking most of the time. But sometimes I can't help but think if anyone has ever thought of it that way.

I mean I've moved three times, but if I was really going to answer that, I'd say in my current house, because I've lived here for 10 years as of August. Since I moved here in 1st grade. But- I guess my question would make sense if you added "When" instead of "where".
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 10:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #35  
But...with when....I have no answer D:

I don't wanna grow up XD
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
TO NEVER NEVER LAND! :D
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

Old Posted 02-09-2012, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
Default   #37  
Southwest Virginia was gorgeous growing up, but it was the poor part of the mountains. So I got to watch my grandparents expand their small two bedroom home to the house I adore. I also got to basically explore the mountains and use an outhouse growing up. It's also where I learned to cook, from my Granny.

Sign My Siggy!!!...I Dare You!...PS...Luffles to all who do!!!

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
-this is my signature- <3 Lacry
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
That actually sounds great, o.o; it just sounds so- o.o; Homey? xD That sounds like a weird way of putting it. But it sounds kind of like the nice places you read about in books, and well the nice things I guess too~

Old Posted 02-09-2012, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #39  
I'm now in a small town of longmont where it takes 10 minutes on main st to get to the north to southside

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
I've always wanted to live in a place like that ._.;

I live in a "town" that technically has a population of a City. We keep the name "Town" because it's more inviting to people who are just moving it. It takes- I live on one end of Whitby, and it takes way more than an hour to travel the whole thing. It took an hour to two hours just to walk to my old elementary school, which, isn't even in the middle. D:
And I walk fast ._.;
But I guess it's kind of nice here. I mean my aunt lives one door down from me, so that I like, since I like to visit her a lot. But it's not really a special place, the only place I thought was special is being bulldozed to become some kind of resort. D:

Old Posted 02-10-2012, 10:09 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #41  
Depends on the tone used when someone asks "Where did you grow up?" for it to seem odd to me. I just personally have a hard time answering that question. The easiest one for me to answer is where was I born. I grew up in three different provinces in Canada, and in the last two to three years have bounced back between British Columbia and Manitoba. I have now just bounced through four houses in Manitoba within the last six months and it is a little taxing. So, I'm in Manitoba but remember mostly growing up in British Columbia. Lovely place.
Click me? <3
希望について
Old Posted 02-11-2012, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
I usually get the "Where are you from?", I grew up in Brisbane, Australia :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 02-11-2012, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
A good friend to talk to when things go to hell in a hand basket.
Default   #43  
I used to live in New Mexico until I moved to Arkansas

Please help me on my quest if you can: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7606
Old Posted 02-11-2012, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
@Etheral: Is it nice there? I live in Canada to, but I've never really been anywhere but Ontario, and New Brunswick (Didn't even get to see the nice area of New Brunswick D:) I always wonder what the other provinces are like.
@Ashy: xD I love your signature. And yeah I guess the "Where" is more typical. ^^
@Katyasha: :o Splendid, what's it like there? ^^

Old Posted 02-13-2012, 07:47 PM Reply With Quote