Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sized Ninja
Default -insert cussing here- Strong cussing at first..   #1  
Oh my fucking God are you that fucking manipulative that you have to fuck your employees like that!? What the fuck ever happened to "we are sorry...but this is what we have noticed and here are what we feel can be improved on.." Is that not fucking good enough anymore!? People like you make me so sick... Are you really on that much of a power trip!?

Now that you pushed my hubby out...am I next....?

I'm just done with the childish antics...

My hubby worked as an unloader but now is on 3rds like me... There is a member of management that has it in for him ever since he came to 3rds.. My hubby hasn't done a thing to warrant this..well we had some family issues going on and last week we were only able to go in 1 night..

Our "punishments" is a verbal coaching; written coaching; then a D-Day((decision day..you write a letter to that member of management why you want to work there...yet you get paid for it))If you get a D-Day you are told at the beginning of your shift and you get sent home..

Last night at our lunch my hubby tells me that he is on a d-day... and I was like wait then why aren't you at home....? He then tells me the member of management asked him to stay and finish his shift... He said yes but he clocked all the way out and left after having lunch with me...

Later they came and asked me where he was and I said family emergency..then later the support manager came and told me that she saw him sitting at McD's and this was an hour and a half after he went home...

Make a long story short.. he is on a d-day and he may not go back...

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Last edited by Pocket; 10-19-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Old Posted 10-19-2011, 09:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Look here it is. I can understand why your upset but you have to really think about this dear. I hope you don't get mad at me. But At least here in Washington finding a job is hard. And if you have one, you must do as your employer wants. And it sounds like you guys keep taken days off. if You cant do what they need you to do then you cant work them and they will find some one that will/ can. Its how it goes and with so many people looking and wanting jobs they not ganna be nice about any thing. I love you girl and Im sorry, all i can say is. Do what your job needs/wants you to do, or you wont keep your job. Again sorry if i sound mean or some thing. Sorry it the truth. Sorry you boss is mean.
Last edited by Delicious Nightmare; 10-19-2011 at 01:13 PM.
Old Posted 10-19-2011, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #3  
Most places are hire/fire at will. Which means even if ya'll never took days off and were there every single second working as hard as you can, they could fire you anyway. Jobs aren't guaranteed. They haven't been in a looooong time. So you take what you get and hope they don't get the idea to fire you. I hate to say that, but it's true.

And only showing up for one day of work out of the week? Be glad they didn't fire you right on the spot because most places would have fired you right then.
Old Posted 10-19-2011, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
He isn't fired yet... Oh we are pretty sure that there will be some way the same stuff will happen to me..

They tried to say he did a no call no show for Monday night yet he is off on Mondays and that morning he looked at the schedule..

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Old Posted 10-19-2011, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Fizzy's Cuppycake <3
Default   #5  
Damn. Yea what everyone is saying is absolutely true. Business is a bitch. I'm lucky I'm so damn good looking and hard working and the fact that job growth is exploding in Texas right now.*humor* If you have evidence of foul play with Walmart you can take it to corporate. They have hotlines for those sort of things to prevent being singled out by a manager. Yes we can get spot fired, but there are checks and balances as well. Lawsuits could be opened up against Walmart for not allowing for Equal Opportunity Employment. I'm an unloader too and I work damn hard. Especially with the handicap of my back injury I did what I could and did it well. Walmart likes to test the salt so to speak. He's gotta show he's worth something. Don't take off even in family emergencies or whatever your next excuse is ;3. There's a lot I could say, but if you think this isn't gonna work then go ahead and start searching for a new job now. Sorry if not all of this makes sense, I'm kinda muddle headed right now.
Old Posted 10-19-2011, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote